Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping as soon as I finish dinner till maybe 1am so I can get a chance to view my options before I begin recording.

I am going to bed shortly. The alarm is set for me to get up at o' dark thirty. :lol:Coffee is ready to go, I will have my trusty pillow, and my ratty sweats. I might swill a beer!!

O dark thirty! ROFL!!! Too cute (and all too true) :lol::ROFLMAO:

I can't sleep! Getting 3 hours of sleep is probably not even worth it.

To sleep or not to sleep - oh how it is a big question on the opposite side of the planet.

We are going to try to stay awake, DVR on two channels (just in case) and hear the play by play, here on The Royal Forums.

We put ourselves on Mainland/PST time (so as to be able to think about it a little more optimistically) a few days ago (we go back and forth to the continent regularly and our kids are there right now). I'm so afraid I'll miss it if I fall asleep.

It'll be dinner time where I am. There's enough Easter chocolate (half a box) left over :lol:

I'm afraid to fall asleep.
I fell asleep while waiting for Victorias wedding and I missed a lot of it. Thank God I woke up right when she came out of the car. I was so tired my alarm couldn't wake me up lol.

I had to watch Victoria and Daniel's wedding online simultaneously with a football match on TV. No such challenge this time round.

I got my earl grey, canapes, sky on the xbox, the Beeb and CBC on satellite. I am a happy girl!!! The party is in full effect!!!

The guests should be getting dressed by now. Or at least the women.

Anyway I tried to fight the good fight, but I can't stay up much longer:(

I am ready to go. Our coverage starts in 45 minutes although that will be all guesses at the dress and views of the crowd etc for the first couple of hours.

Glad I am in Australia as it is perfectly timed for here to be on in the evening. My poor husband is aware he will get no sense out of me until after the end of the coverage!!:lol::lol::lol:

Im REALLY confused that Will and Kate did not attend the pre wedding dinner.

Im REALLY confused that Will and Kate did not attend the pre wedding dinner.

It was a dinner for the foreign royals, and while other members of the BRF attended, both Catherine and William were spending the evening with their respective families. Charles and Camilla only stayed for drinks.

Last edited:
Red Coat For Wills And Kate's Band Of Gold
Read here

and another article

Prince William to Wear Striking Irish Guards Uniform at Wedding
Read here

Around 10:20 BST. ETA: It's possible they may all be coming on a bus.

when does the foreign royals arrive to church?

From what I've seen so far of live coverage, Kate is already up and has looked out the window to check out the weather.

From the schedule I've seen, the guest will start arriving at the abbey around 8:15 which is about 45 minutes from now as I type.

Thankfully I can tile my windows vertically so that I can have TRF open on one side and video of the wedding open on the other. :lol:

I must change rooms and turn on tv. It will be great day, I'm very exited, happy posting :flowers:

From what I've seen so far of live coverage, Kate is already up and has looked out the window to check out the weather.

From the schedule I've seen, the guest will start arriving at the abbey around 8:15 which is about 45 minutes from now as I type.

Which channel was that? I am tuned in to Sky news.

My power has flicked off 3 times since 2300h!!!!. I completely missed the first 1/2 hour of CBC coverage because it wouldn't let me record because of the stupid guide!!! Grrrrrrrrrr. My power company is completely ruining this!!!!

When I got my house refurbished, the computer table was realigned with the TV, so I don't have to twist my neck typing here and watching.

Hopefully BBC Online will end the constant replaying of the same recorded video and go to a live feed. They may do that about 3 a.m. EST or 8 a.m. BST.

Which channel was that? I am tuned in to Sky news.

Right now I'm on our local NBC station but will be switching over to the BBCA coverage at 3am here.

My power has flicked off 3 times since 2300h!!!!. I completely missed the first 1/2 hour of CBC coverage because it wouldn't let me record because of the stupid guide!!! Grrrrrrrrrr. My power company is completely ruining this!!!!

Ugh! My cable went out 15 minutes before the start of Edward and Sophie's wedding. We didn't have broadband Internet back then so it wasn't possible to watch it online.

So, did anyone get any sleep? I normally have trouble as is, but I tried to get in a little 3-hour nap. It just did not happen.

Huge speculation that the woman who dashed into the Goring Hotel last night in the massive, massive hat is/was Sarah Burton.

Apparently the belt she was wearing and the ring she wears on her left hand are the give aways according to the two designers who are being interviewed on the BBC just now.

This little boy named Theo on the BBC feed is precocious as heck.

Ugh! My cable went out 15 minutes before the start of Edward and Sophie's wedding. We didn't have broadband Internet back then so it wasn't possible to watch it online.

So, did anyone get any sleep? I normally have trouble as is, but I tried to get in a little 3-hour nap. It just did not happen.

Barely, though that is mainly because I have a severe cold. Had I not had that, I think I would have slept a few hours.

I haven't slept yet. I will this morning (here in the US anyway) after the balcony appearance, which should be about 7 am or so.

According to the BBC James Middleton has left the Goring Hotel and is having breakfast at Clarence House with his soon to be brother-in-law.

That's a nice touch. Really suggests how close they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom