The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Royal Highness

Speculations about the outfits of the guest

www.vogue.co.uk

Old 04-28-2011, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

Kate will walk up the aisle to the hymn "I Was Glad" which was also used in the Coronation. This is an amazing and magnificent piece of music and is certainly already leaving me speechless!

Old 04-28-2011, 06:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post
I'm sorry, but that sounds so ridiculous. As long as all the paperwork is in order and signed, and the appropriate officiant is there to conduct the service (be it religious or civil), why should it matter where the couple chooses to say their vows?
Ridiculous or not, that is just the way we do it in the UK. We reallly do not go around talking about all that we may find ridiculous in other parts of the world, so lets just respect how things are done in other parts of the world!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Last minute rehearsal for Kate and Prince William | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com
Old 04-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Royal Highness

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ws-attend.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-in-full.html

The Order of Service and Processipnal
Old 04-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

- Kate looks terribly tired and stressed in these last pictures before the big day
- hopefully she WONT be allowed to do her own makeup
- I dont like the new picture at all, I hate the fact that William is pushed into the background, Kate looks like her mother, very severe with an overdose of grin & eyeliner
Old 04-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
- Kate looks terribly tired and stressed in these last pictures before the big day
- I dont like the new picture at all, I hate the fact that William is pushed into the background, Kate looks like her mother, very severe with an overdose of grin & eyeliner
I don't see that William has been pushed into the background at all - I see them standing side by side. It's possibly the camera angle.

And they are both grinning widely, so it's not just Catherine.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Royal Wedding Rehearsal. April 28, 2011

Getty Images - Browser non supportato rilevato
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Courtier

Can we open the topic about the pre wedding lunch & dinner?
Old 04-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanna Wynne
I've never had champagne in the morning, (well maybe at a Sunday brunch around 11:00 a.m... certainly never at 3 or 4 in the morning), but I'm thinking of chilling a bottle of my favorite California sparkling wine, Roederer, and enjoying it during the festivities. I'll be drinking it alone because my husband will sleep right through everything, and then he'll get up and go to the office...

I'm relatively new to this lovely valley I live in, and haven't yet found any fellow royalists. But I'll think about all the forumees around the world enjoying it with me. I'm going to watch BBC America and stream the royal channel on my laptop. Overkill? Maybe. Now I just have to figure out what to eat with my champagne! I'll be checking in on forum comments, too, OF COURSE!!!

Enjoy everyone!!!
I'm getting up at 3 am with
My mother who is visiting. At about 5 am I'll 'do' a full English breakfast. Then once the kiss is over well have an early lunch with English wedding cake and
Pink champagne (also roederer!).

Enjoy!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
To me she just looks tired I don't imagine she is getting much sleep in the days leading up to the wedding. I disagree that William is being pushed into the background. He is right there with her in the frames that both were in together Otherwise, they look happy and cheerful considering the stress they must be under.

I guess it's a matter of perception. I take the photos for what they are which is a moment caught in a split second of time rather the entire context which we aren't there to see.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbenson View Post
A word of advice to anyone who sets out to get the order of service through iTunes: it's only available in the UK at this moment.
I just found it on the US iTunes store. It's listed as The Royal Wedding - Official Souvenir Programme by The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry. I only found it by searching for the foundation name.
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Carole Middleton, centre, mother of Kate Middleton, arrives at The Goring hotel, London, ahead of the royal wedding Thursday April 28, 2011. Kate Middleton's spending her last night as a single woman in a room fit for a queen. The princess-in-waiting is staying at London's Goring Hotel, a family run luxury hotel just around the corner from Buckingham Palace. Middleton, mother Carole and sister Pippa will stay in a recently redecorated five-room suite overlooking the hotel's private garden, complete with a four-poster bed, silk wallpaper and even a waterproof flat-screen TV in the bath.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Administrator

The following threads are now open:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ine-30852.html

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...als-30851.html

The following theads will be opened following the conclusion of the luncheon:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ine-30726.html

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ine-30754.html

Happy Posting!

Old 04-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
The program is now online. The picture of Prince William and Catherine is amazing!!

Foundation Project
I can't view the program!
Is there a link or something?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
How can I find these threads on my iPhone?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Administrator

CrownPrincess5...you gotta ask a techie. My phone still flips\

Can someone assist CrownPrincess5?

Old 04-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
How can I find these threads on my iPhone?
The only one of those threads that is showing up on my iPhone at the moment is the Arrivals thread, and that's under the forum specifically for the wedding.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Aristocracy

I love seeing the pics of her parents checking into the hotel. Can you imagine tonight you will say good night to your daughter in a beautiful hotel suite and tomorrow you will walk her down the aisle to marry her real life prince. It might be every girls dream to marry a Prince but as a mom of 3 girls and 1 son I hope they too marry a man they love and that loves them back. Her parents must be very proud. William seems so determined to make this right for Kate and not have her stalked like his mother was. I can only wish them the best.
Just a few more hours!!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Nobility

Kate does look terribly tired..I could not sleep if I were her..She is still gorgeous,,she can rest(ahem) on her honeymoon.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince william & catherine middleton wedding