Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia_mae said:
She is known for liking attention! Not today Tara! not today! even VB is laying low

VB is probably laying low because her eggo is preggo. That or she wants more invites, the Duchess to wear her clothes, take your pick. That soubds more harsh than how I meant it to come across, but it's 3 in the morning and I'm running on Earl Grey, canapes and adrenaline!

A lady in Hyde Park in a wedding cake hat !!

Wonder who is in the mini buses. William and Harry perhaps sneaking in the back door !! :flowers:

Today of all days my computer is so slow !!

VB is probably laying low because her eggo is preggo. That or she wants more invites, the Duchess to wear her clothes, take your pick. That soubds more harsh than how I meant it to come across, but it's 3 in the morning and I'm running on Earl Grey, canapes and adrenaline!

I agree, Queen Penelope , according to something I heard VB was worried about there ony being one loo in the Abbey and looking fat next to Catherine, IMO if she is so concerned she should not have accepted the invite

The money is on Alice Temperly for the dress also Sara Burton.

William will be heading to Westminster Abbey in 10 minutes.. MSNBC is joking that there is a 30% chance that Harry will forget the ring

Samantha Cameron Not wearing a hat , but a very nice dress

OMG!I can't keep up with all the media! it's so much information! :D

Queen Penelope said:
Catherine Walker for the win???

On Carole Middleton and they are saying it's an intentional nod to Diana

William and Harry just leaving william in uniform of irish guards , both very handsome ( Diana would have been proud )

I think if Carole is going to be in blue then the bridesmaids will be in some form of pale blue or maybe white dresses with blue sashes for the flower girls

William & Harry look wonderful. Waving to the crowds now. I would love to hear the conversation in that car!

Wow amazing! I am crying already!

Listen to the bells!

Last edited:
William has a proper wave not a " royal " one - Hand hardly moving- never noticed that before

He looks so happy and relaxed doing the right thing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom