Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are going to be rough on kate then...cause William rides horses often.

From what I've seen over the years, Kate very much follows William's playing when he plays polo.... from a distance. I don't think this will really be any hardship for either Kate or Wills. They've probably learned to deal with it already.

see, I knew I wasn't crazy :lol: I really can't trace back where I saw it, but I have!

Perhaps someone will adress this vital issue during their engagement tomorrow :p

tnks for the information. The only royals I'm aware will be attending the evening reception, are the Greek ones. Richard Quest from CNN interviewed King Constantine who confirmed he will attend all 3 events.
Ooh when? I knew he'd be on Cnn but they gave us like 3 different dates. Did I miss him what program was it?

Found a couple of the sources for Kate being allergic to horses from a few years ago. I really don't think this has been made up.

This could make Royal life awkward: Kate Middleton reveals she's allergic to horses | Mail Online

Kate Middleton's Royal difficulty | People in the News | People | The First Post
Kate is allergic to anything not in "her" best interests-.horses - then servants- then something else- wait and see this is just the beginning-If she is allergic to horses and they make up such an integral part of royal life I am amazed Wills did propose to her.She isn't allergic to her own smoking of cigarettes or feathers but to horses.. sure.I have heard of transparent young women..and I seriously doubt kate is one
Not allergic to the vaccinations to go to Africa and be proposed to-which are quite a few... but then we do not know for sure that this is true..about horses of course........

Last edited:
Jaya, can you just stop, please? All you do is post character assassinations about her, and provide no links, no back-up, not anything to substantiate anything you're saying. Enough's enough, really.

Jaya, can you just stop, please? All you do is post character assassinations about her, and provide no links, no back-up, not anything to substantiate anything you're saying. Enough's enough, really.

I wasn't going to say anything about Jaya's post and I thank you so much for putting very nicely into words what I feel a lot of us would have wanted to say. I think if we just ignore future postings (from anyone) along these lines, the reaction wished for by posting such negativity without any basis will not exist and just fade away into the black cybervoid.

:lol: Hallelujah!

Jaya, I don't know why the anger, really. There are people here that are also not found of Kate, but at least they try to use reasonable arguments.
If you dislike her so much, which is putting in the nicest way possible, try something else. It will save you from waisting time with someone you don't care.

is it April 29?
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg
Bz.jpg

What TV broadcast the events live?

Welcome Margreth,,
that's right. The wedding will be on 18 days :)
A lot of channels will be airing the wedding: CNN, BBCAmerica, BBC world, NBC and so on.
When the day comes I believe it will be hard not to see it. Besides there are links for steamings that probably will be posted here.

Ooh when? I knew he'd be on Cnn but they gave us like 3 different dates. Did I miss him what program was it?
Well come to think of it I don't even know if regular CNN airs the program or is it just CNN international would explain why I can't find it. Well if I've converted everything correctly it should air 12pm tomorrow so we'll see then.

A US reporter who was over in England doing pre-wedding taping was said to announce on tv that this was untrue. I cant remember who it was but they were doing some pre work 3 weeks ago.. the overveiw said " you have heard it here first kate is not allargic to horses":eek:

I believe it was on Good Morning America on ABC. Here's the link to the article and the video. He states at the end that she isn't allergic to horses (per a palace source).

Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton's Royal Carriages Revealed - ABC News

tenngirl4 said:
I believe it was on Good Morning America on ABC. Here's the link to the article and the video. He states at the end that she isn't allergic to horses (per a palace source).

Royal Wedding: Kate Middleton's Royal Carriages Revealed - ABC News

I've read/heard that yes she is, no she isn't so not 100% sure which is accurate but doesn't really matter to me- until I see pics on her nuzzling or riding I will not believe 100% either way!

You know I have a friend who hates to eat tomatoes so at restaurants she tells staff she's allergic and many plp who know she think that so maybe Kate is a bit timid with horses and one day said that to a friend as an excuse not to be around them (maybe yrs before William) and later when she became gf to future King the friend repeated it to press- total guess on my part :)

979d1925.jpg

Don't laugh too hard, I don't have him put together yet, but I thought I'd share with you my progress on the "Knit Your Own Royal Wedding." I'm going to wait to see the uniform before I make it. :)

Horseback riding to the Abbey, that will be neat to see. I hope William and Harry do it.

genegirl99 said:
Don't laugh too hard, I don't have him put together yet, but I thought I'd share with you my progress on the "Knit Your Own Royal Wedding." I'm going to wait to see the uniform before I make it. :)

Horseback riding to the Abbey, that will be neat to see. I hope William and Harry do it.

Lol how cute! :)

979d1925.jpg

please keep us update on the status!
William is wearing his honeymoon suit ;)

Thanks for the encouragement. I have the arms sewed up, in anyone else is doing this, I discovered it was easier sewing the arms and leaving a hole in the middle then turning it right side out with the aide of the backside of a knitting needle. I finished his legs last night during the bad storms we were having and started on Catherine's legs. The hair is just crochet chains and I used thicker yarn for the hair...

I'm so going to make Daniel and Victoria. :) Of course Daniel will have his glasses.

It seems the book predicts the Stratmore Rose Tiara for Catherine. I gotta get some metallic embroidery yarn. I'm gonna hold off on that too. Too bad this wedding wasn't a tiara event....

I take it Charles and Phillip will wear a suit and coat too and not the uniforms the book has them in?

Thanks for the encouragement. I have the arms sewed up, in anyone else is doing this, I discovered it was easier sewing the arms and leaving a hole in the middle then turning it right side out with the aide of the backside of a knitting needle. I finished his legs last night during the bad storms we were having and started on Catherine's legs. The hair is just crochet chains and I used thicker yarn for the hair...

I'm so going to make Daniel and Victoria. :) Of course Daniel will have his glasses.

It seems the book predicts the Stratmore Rose Tiara for Catherine. I gotta get some metallic embroidery yarn. I'm gonna hold off on that too. Too bad this wedding wasn't a tiara event....

I take it Charles and Phillip will wear a suit and coat too and not the uniforms the book has them in?

I am waiting until after the wedding before dressing any of them so that I can knit the dresses in the colours worn and also have the men in their uniforms.

I do think both Philip and Charles, and possibly Andrew, will wear their naval uniforms actually - as depicted.

genegirl 99

Great sense of humor, keep it up:) and ya I'd like to see them ride too...

it wouldnt let me quote you, cause the photo, soo i did my own version of quote:D

Alongside the cute knitted items, if anyone is also making something or, of course, involved in an event celebrating the Royal Wedding then we would love to hear from you with a greeting and a picture.

Thanks to the Royal Forums, we have now covered all continents :flowers: .. though still few in number :sad: but hoping people will 'Send a Greeting' in the last two weeks and after the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom