Wedding of William & Catherine: Royal Wedding Miscellania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Since the engagement of William and Catherine there have been some fun and interesting ways the impending wedding has been celebrated with social media.

One has the been the wildy popular T-Mobile video with their verison of the Royal Wedding.

Please join the fun and share what you have discovered.

Happy Posting!

Warren, wbenson & Zonk
British Forums Moderator

:royalstandard:

Last edited:
Royal Wedding - Send Your Greeting www.wills-kate.com

Hello,
If anyone wishes, they can 'Send a Greeting' at www.wills-kate.com for Prince William and Catherine Middleton to celebrate their Royal Wedding.
The website is new, not full of ads and free to use.
Please don't post anything that you wouldn't want to receive at your own wedding.
I recognise that is not glossy and professionally built, but hope it is well received.
Best regards
JohnH

Free downloadable pdf 'Souvenir Guide' to the Royal Wedding

If you would like a handy guide to the Royal Wedding you can download one here for free:

http://www.paulfrasercollectib…..de2011.pdf

You can download as many copies as you like.

Hope it proves useful,

Paul Fraser Collectibles

Good Evening,
Thank you so much!!!!! :) I love the guide!!!!!
RoyalRogue

Thanks!
Are there any Royal Forum members meeting up in London on the wedding day?

Royal Wedding Competition -

Hi Everyone,

I hope you don't mind me posting but I thought this competition would be of interest to some of you.

I'm currently working with The Royal Mint in the UK on their coverage of The Royal Wedding for which they are producing the only coin with the Royal seal of approval. The Royal Mint are offering a fantastic opportunity for a winner + a friend to be right at the heart of the celebrations on 29th April.

A winner + 1 will spend the night before the wedding in a top central London hotel – the Trafalgar. They will enjoy breakfast on the roof garden which will be followed by watching the wedding, on screen, in the comfort of a private conference room that looks out over Trafalgar Square. After the ceremony the winners will have lunch on the roof garden where they will be able to enjoy the continuing celebrations.

This is open to UK residents only. For more info click on the link above and to learn more about the Royal Wedding Coin watch the video below An interview with the designer Mark Richards.

Thanks!

Royal Wedding Gift: Support Prince William's and Kate Middleton's Privacy

As one of the "guardians of royal love", I would like to inform all of you of the petition for Prince William's and Kate Middleton's privacy!

Please sign the petition on the Guardians of Royal Love websitewww.guardians-or-royal-love.com. Feel free to pass it on to your family/friends/acquaintances/strangers! This is your present to the Royal Couple.

You can also follow Guardians of Royal Love on:
Facebook: Guardians of Royal Love | Facebook
Twitter: Guard's Captain (GuardiansRL) on Twitter

Thank you! :flowers:

19 NEW Books and DVDS WILLIAM AND KATE 2011

1. Kate - Style Princess: The Fashion and Beauty Secrets of Britain's Most Glamorous Royal: Amazon.co.uk: Sara Cywinski: Books

2. Invitation to the Royal Wedding: Amazon.co.uk: Ian Lloyd: Books

3. The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton Life Life Books: Amazon.co.uk: Robert Sullivan: Books

4. William & Kate: A Royal Wedding Souvenir: Amazon.co.uk: Annie Bullen: Books

5. William and Kate: The Royal Wedding Royal Wedding 2011: Amazon.co.uk: Books

6. Kate Style: Chic and Classic Look: Amazon.co.uk: Alisande Healy Orme: Books

7. Prince William: Destiny, An Unauthorised Story DVD 2011 Region 1 NTSC: Amazon.co.uk: Prince William Kate Middleton: DVD

8. William & Kate -- A Royal Love Story [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD

9. William & Catherine: Their Lives, Their Wedding: Amazon.co.uk: Andrew Morton: Books

10. Kate Portrait of a Princess [DVD] [2011]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD

11. William & Kate: A Royal Love Story With Bonus Picture: Amazon.co.uk: Whitman Publishing: Books

12. William & Kate (Pitkin Royal Souvenir): Amazon.co.uk: Annie Bullen: Books

13. William & Kate - Inside The Royal Wedding [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Bruce Burgess: DVD

14. The Making of a Royal Romance: Amazon.co.uk: Katie Nicholl: Books

15. William and Kate: A Royal Romance (NONE): Amazon.co.uk: Jane Bingham: Books

16. Prince William & Kate: The Royal Romance [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD

17. The Royal Wedding For Dummies For Dummies Lifestyles Paperback: Amazon.co.uk: Julian Knight: Books

18. William And Kate: The Movie The Love Story of the Century DVD: Amazon.co.uk: DVD

19. British Royal Weddings Of The 20th Century [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD

Does anyone know if there is to be a Royal Wedding official programme published as there was for Charles & Di/Andrew & Sarah?

Lifetime channel in the USA is having a Kate and William movie April 18. I guess everyone is cashing in on this wedding.

Talk about cashing in. And people asking "Who cares?" pffff...

well, it was a nice thing of you to post this petition in here...but we all want to learn something new about them don't we? So far I haven't seen any paps breaking too much the rules of privacy. Taking on account Catherine and William are high profile personalities, they probably need to get used to this attention if they haven't already.

Wedding Fever

I can't recall if Charles and Diana caused a firestorm of wedding fever. I have never seen so much DVDs, book, magazine articles on Kate and William. It really is quite amazing. :lol: I don't expect it will happen but I wonder if Zara's wedding will create a stir as well. So far her's is looking somewhat low key.:flowers:

Charles and Diana's marriage created quite a storm. It was considered a "fairytale". Of course we now know the truth. Zara's wedding will be very low keyed. She is very far down the line in relation to the throne. William is second. That place in line controls everything.

Now I remember!:ROFLMAO: But all the current media furor is still daunting, at least to me! Catherine seems to handling it quite well. I hope she is as well grounded as she seems. She has all my best hopes and wishes.

I got Number 11 lol. Read it all last night...

Facebook page for our future Queen-Catherine

Hi everybody! I don't know about everyone else but I can barely contain my excitement. So much so that I have opened a very special page on facebook titled: HRH PRINCESS CATHERINE - A JEWEL IN THE CROWN.

There are beautiful albums of Catherine and stories of her romance with HRH Prince William as well as beautiful pictures of William's late mother, Diana.

This page will be a truly nspirational tribute to Catherine and I also have added a link to the facebook page for The Royal Foum. I hope you will all join my page and support our future Queen of England!

I will be in London to see the wedding next work an I am just s thrilled as i was in 1980, as a 9 year old girl when HRH Prince Charles married the beautiful Princess Diana.

Enjoy the special day. God Save The Queen xxxx

Hi everybody! I don't know about everyone else but I can barely contain my excitement. So much so that I have opened a very special page on facebook titled: HRH PRINCESS CATHERINE - A JEWEL IN THE CROWN.

There are beautiful albums of Catherine and stories of her romance with HRH Prince William as well as beautiful pictures of William's late mother, Diana.

This page will be a truly nspirational tribute to Catherine and I also have added a link to the facebook page for The Royal Foum. I hope you will all join my page and support our future Queen of England!

I will be in London to see the wedding next work an I am just s thrilled as i was in 1980, as a 9 year old girl when HRH Prince Charles married the beautiful Princess Diana.

Enjoy the special day. God Save The Queen xxxx

Very nice sentiment but I'd really hold off on the HRH Princess Catherine title. In order for her to actually use that title legally, she would have to have special dispensation from the Queen stating that she would be allowed to be styled as such. The only females that by right can be titled and styled as HRH Princess *first name* are those that are born as children of the monarch (Princess Anne, The Princess Royal) or born in the male line of descent from the monarch (Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie).

Diana was The Princess of Wales but never Princess Diana. Many times when she was addressed as Princess Diana, she would correct them.

There is much more about the titles and styles that Catherine will/may use after the wedding here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...atherine-middleton-possible-titles-29280.html

Just thought you'd want your FB page to be as accurate as possible.
Good luck to you!

i saw the fb page... very documented... and it has hundreds of likes, too!!!! nice job!!!!

p.d. i "like" the page too...

Charles and Diana's marriage created quite a storm. It was considered a "fairytale". Of course we now know the truth. Zara's wedding will be very low keyed. She is very far down the line in relation to the throne. William is second. That place in line controls everything.

Yes Charles and Diana's Wedding was a big deal back in 1981.Everyone did considered it a "fairytale" I was up at 3 AM to watch that wedding and will be up early for this one too.
It was also a big deal less than a year later waiting for Prince William to be born.I remember being so excited he was boy and going to be King some day.

I found this video yesterday. Not sure if the song was written for the Royal Wedding (although it is called Billy) or she decided to get some extra publicity by tying it to William and Kate. Either way its kind of cute and the song isn't bad IMO.
Awww. I like that.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos in Gowns

I have a question. I remember before Charles and Diana got married (perhaps I am wrong in timing I was only 6 LOL) but Diana and Charles did a beautiful picture with her in a green evening gown and him in uniform. She wore a beautiful diamond necklace. I have been waiting for a official photo of Kate and William in formal wear. Do you think they will do one or will one be released on the wedding day? I remember Princess Mary and had some official gown pics before the wedding if I remember correct?
I am dying to see what they look like all dressed up in jewels!

1bd68bbf.jpg

Well I have Catherine done. I have the wedding dress done minus the sleeves

http://www.royalweddingcard.co.uk/

To celebrate a royal wedding I have just launched a non commercial website so that all the well wishers around the world can send wedding messages to Prince William and Kate Middleton. It is a unique way of signing a Royal wedding card.

If you're one of the many wondering how to send your personal wedding wishes to the royal couple.... just log in to www.royalweddingcard.co.uk

Please sign the royal wedding card and pass on to your friends and family who wish to grab this life time opportunity

Will & Kate Face Swap

A little photoshop fun I had. Click to see larger. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom