Wedding of William & Catherine: Media requests for member assistance

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciatam

City
london
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Im a film maker from the National Film and Television school and I am making a film about the upcoming wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. I am looking for participants from different parts of Britain who plan to come to London and line the procession route. The film will look at the place of the royal family in Modern Britain. If you are interested in possibly taking part and want to find out more please email. It would be great to hear from all ages and from all parts of Britian and the world. Thanks

luciatambini@hotmail.com or ring 07974786092

Request recieved from German broadcaster ZDF in London - looking for "avid Royal Wedding fans".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am a TV Producer working for German broadcaster ZDF in London (Germany's BBC).

I am contacting you because I have been asked to conduct research for a series of features in the run up to the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

There's huge anticipation about the event, and we are looking for some avid Royal Wedding Fans, who are big supporters of the couple, especially of Kate.

Perhaps there is even a group of friends that share their interest in the future princess.

Your forum appears to attract real genuine fans, which is what we are looking for. I was hoping you would be able to post or forward my request.

Anyone who is interested can get in touch with me, and I will be happy to answer questions they might have before committing to anything. They can get in touch with me via email:

RoyalWedding@me.com

Many thanks for your help and best wishes

Kathi

Request received from BBC 1 - Weddings of Princess Elizabeth & Princess Margaret

============================================================

BBC 1 are making two documentaries about Royal Weddings to coincide with the forthcoming wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. We are looking at all Royal weddings of the last 100 years, beginning with Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother in 1923.

I'm looking for anyone who was in the crowd outside Buckingham Palace for either
Queen Elizabeth II or Princess Margaret's wedding.

I would very much appreciate hearing from you.

Please contact me at catherine.phillips@bbc.co.uk

thank you!

Catherine Phillips
BBC 1, London

Monarchy lovers in Montreal?

Hello,
I am a journalist working for Agence France Presse (French Press Agency) and I am working on a story about the Monarchy and Quebec. I am currently looking for people living in Montreal and who love the royal family.
I would like to talk with them about the wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton and their visit to Canada (the first official trip of the couple).
Easy to find anti royal family in Montreal, not easy to find real fans of the Monarchy...
Thank you for your help,
Best Regards,

Fabrice Hoss
fabricehoss@gmail.com

I want to do an interview with a collector and a fan of the British royal family. I would also like to see the collection if possible!

Are you a fan of the British royal family and a royal collector?
If you are then I would really like to talk to you! I would like to do an interview and see your collection.

The collection of royal items such as pictures can be from ANY period of British Royalty, but it would be great if you are interesed in (and collecting for ) the upcoming royal wedding in the spring!

I am a journalist in one of the largest newspapers in Norway, Bergens Tidende. I will be travelling to Britain later this month.

Looking forward to hear from you!

kristin.jansen@bt.no
Phone: 0047 95773692

Request for assistance received from ABC News, USA

=====================================

I'm a photo editor for ABCNews.com. I'm working on a story of royal wedding cakes and would like to request images of the following wedding cakes:

Queen Elizabeth
Princess Diana and Prince Charles
Prince Edward and Sophie
Princess Anne and Mark Phillips
Princess Victoria and Daniel (swedish 2010)
Grace Kelly when she married the prince of Monaco
Queen Rania and King Abdullah
Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson (Denmark)

Any help in obtaing the images would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Have a great day

Jeff

E-mail: jeffrey.r.swartz.-nd@abc.com

journalist from austria

Dear forum-users,

On occasion of the royal wedding in April, the KURIER, Austrias second biggest national daily (around 800.000 readers) will of course report extensively. (It's all the Habsburgs' fault, we are a royalty crazy country as well)
As a foreign affairs editor I will be in London beforehand to contribute reports and op eds.
I am looking for a convinced fan of the british royals, who has taken part in a former royal wedding, such as Diana&Charles or Andrew&Sarah, who wants to share his or her memories for our readers

I am also looking for a club of royalty-fans in the UK, which I could visit and have a chat with the members.

Thanks for any kind of help
all the best
Konrad

Konrad Kramar
foreign affairs editor
KURIER
Lindengasse 52
1170 Vienna, Austria
0043-1-52100-2725
0043-676-611-96-63
konrad.kramar@kurier.at

Canadian tv channels and broadcasting the Royal wedding.

Hello, this morning I sended an email to CBC and another to TV5 Canada. I'm awaiting confirmations to both of tv channels...
TV5 Québec Canada hadn't purchased the broadcasting rights for HRH Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton.

Isabelle.
1butterfly.gif

Request for assistance from Bella Magazine

-------------------------------------
My name is Sarah Welsh and I work for Bella Magazine which is a glossy women's weekly based in London.

I'm trying to locate some Royal super-fans to speak to for a piece I'm putting together to coincide with our Royal wedding issue. They'd need to be a fan of the British royal family. I wondered if you might be able to put a request out on your forum for me?

They need to be British or American, happy to be identified and photographed and to speak candidly about their experiences/memories etc.

I'm looking for women aged between 20 and 60. They might have a massive collection of Royal memorabilia, or be a super-fan who has been a spectator at numerous Royal events and is now camping out for Kate and Williams' wedding. Perhaps they grew up at the same time as William and Harry and their interest in the royals grew from there. Or perhaps it is Diana or another member of the Royal family who interests them.

I'm on an extremely tight deadline so anyone interested would need to come back to me on email asap in the next few days.

My email address for anyone potentially interested is: sarah.welsh@bauer.co.uk

Many thanks in advance for your help with this,

Sarah

Flemish royalty fans travelling to London

Hi,

I'm a journalist from Belgium, looking for Belgian/Flemish royalty fans planning on travelling to London to attend the Royal Wedding, or living in the UK and planning on attending the Kate & William wedding.

Please contact me on an_smets@hotmail.com.

Best regards,

An Smets
Het Belang van Limburg/Gazet van Antwerpen (Belgian Press)
------------------------------------------------------------

Beste,

Ik ben een journalist voor de kranten Het Belang van Limburg en Gazet van Antwerpen, en zoek Vlamingen (liefst uit Limburg of Antwerpen) die naar Londen reizen om het huwelijk van Kate en William bij te wonen.

Reist u zelf naar Londen, woont u er of kent u iemand die naar Londen reist voor de 'Royal Wedding'? Dan kan u me contacteren via an_smets@hotmail.com.

Vriendelijke groeten,

An Smets
Het Belang van Limburg/Gazet van Antwerpen

Want to be on Australian TV?

Hi everyone,
I'm the London-based Europe Correspondent for Network Ten News Australia.
I'm searching for some devoted royal fans to interview for our Wills and Kate coverage - hope you might be able to help!
We're looking for different types of fans, including:
- People who have been to other royal weddings in history
- People who are hosting a big street party or unusual celebration
- People who are sending the couple a special gift
If this sounds like you and you're keen to chat to an Aussie television crew, please drop me an email: bmason@networkten.com.au or message me on Twitter: BrettMason10
Hope you enjoy the royal wedding!
Cheers,
Brett

Last edited:
Itv's this morning - are you visiting london for the royal wedding?

I work for This Morning, a network TV programme in the UK. We are a very established programme and have been on air for 23 years. Our presenters Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby are some of the most familiar faces on British television.

We are producing a special programme on how people are celebrating the Royal Wedding.

We are particularly keen to hear from fans who are travelling from outside the UK to visit London on the day of the wedding.

We'd also like to hear from anybody who attended Charles and Diana's wedding, and who will also be attending William and Kate's.

Please get in touch with me on chris.saville@itv.com or 0207 157 4153 and I will be able to give you more information.

Weird and Wonderful Gifts

Hi there,

My name's Alex Sunier and I'm writing a feature for the Jersey Evening Post. We are doing a whole host of features for next Friday relating to the Royal Wedding (which newspaper isn't?).

Basically I'm trying to find a list of weird and wonderful gifts that the Royal couples have received over the years. I initially thought this would be an easy task, but it has proved harder than I thought.

If you guys know of any lists, or where I can go to find the info I need I will be very grateful.

Kind Regards

A Sunier

alexsunier@gmail.com

ABC NEWS World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer is also interested in finding someone who braved the crowds for Charles and Diana and are planning to do so again. We would like to profile that person leading up to and during the event.
Any one who know someone who fits the bill please let me know!
Clark.Bentson@abc.com

Many thanks and enjoy the festivities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom