The Hypothetical Question of Prince William Living with his Girlfriend

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elspeth said:
In what sense? I mean, William's father married someone who was considered to be an eminently appropriate bride at the time, and look where that ended up.

Although I still adore Diana, if Charles had spent more time with Diana prior to the wedding, perhaps the fiasco could have been avoided. It's hard to be sweet and angelic 24 hours a day, and maybe Diana would have figured out that being a princess wasn't what she really wanted. Contrast that situation with Edward and Sophie (and we don't hear about their discord), and maybe "living together" is a good test of the prospective royal couple.

However, Beatrice has accompanied her mother to rather a lot of high profile but ever so slightly less than genteel society events, and according to the gossips, dated a man with a criminal record, neither of which are terribly inspiring.
Beatrice still has to finish her education and like all young people will make mistakes. She still has a lot of growing up to do before she takes on royal duties, if she is even going to do that.

Going to events with her mother is not her fault considering that until a few days ago she was still legally a minor. These events speak more about Fergie's faults than anything to do with Beatrice. Should she continue attending some of these places, on her own, in the years ahead then there may be cause for concern but give the girl a chance and remember that Mum's, particuarly when the parents are divorced, are very influential. Maybe here the Queen needs to step in and have a word to Sarah about where it is appropriate for her grand-daughters to be going considering they are her grand-daughters.

Her friendship with a man with a criminal record is a concern but frankly it was not that bad so long as she doesn't marry him. I think that she has stopped seeing him now anyway. Remember she has only just turned 18.

Harry has not performed many official duties to my knowledge, but has found the time to be photographed with illegal substances and date the daughter of a man who collaborates with one of Africa's worst dictators. Charming.
Harry is still doing him military training and will probably will spend most of the next ten years or even more in the army. I doubt if he will do all that many royal duties as he will be a serving officer. Sure he will be involved in the charity that he set up in Africa but doing royal duties in the way that his father does is not in his immediate future I suspect.

As for Chelsy - she shouldn't be held responsible, and subssequently punished, for the actions of her father surely. Her dress sense leaves a lot to be desired - although it is similar to any early 20s young ladies that live near me (except for the Muslim girls).

And while William has performed royal duties, in my opinion at 23 he could be doing more.
As he is also doing full-time military training his opportunities for doing royal duties are rather limited at this point in his life. He couldn't do too many duties while at university if he was to concentrate on his studies and his fellow cadets would be really upset if he missed training activities to do duties. I know he has been playing polo recently but I also doubt if he has been missing training to play polo, usually at charity events and thus raising money for good causes.

One thing that has been made loud and clear is that Charles, and before her death, Diana wanted was for their children to be allowed to be as normal as possible - remember the baseball caps back-to-front at Maccas that they wore with Diana (I remember shortly after she died a report in one of the newspapers preparing to criticise Charles if the boys weren't seen dressed like that in the future...). Neither parent wanted the boys to have to undertake full-time royal duties too soon.

Charles had to do duties while at university and while in the navy and he wants something different for his sons - a more normal life for a time. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
chrissy57 said:
Beatrice still has to finish her education and like all young people will make mistakes...
I'm afraid I have to disagree...Charles' sons are not normal, they are second and third in line to the throne, respectively, and can never have normal lives. It's true that Harry will be in the military and I count that along with royal duties - he will still be working for the British people, as it were. However, I don't see how anyone can argue that 24 and 22, the boys are too young to take on royal duties in full (including army service, etc).

As to Chelsy, I'm hardly suggesting punishing her...but I do think that there is a difference between punishing her for her father's sins and believing she is suitable to date or heaven forbid marry a royal. At this point, I'm certain someone will bring up Princess Maxima of the Netherlands - as I said about Mette Marit, if it works for the Dutch, I'm delighted for them (and I do love Maxima) but I cannot say I would have been so enthusiastic about it occurring on British soil. Chelsy's father makes her, in my opinion, completely unsuitable, even if she dressed as a nun. Particularly given Britain's history with Zimbabwe, and Mugabe's brutality, the daughter of a man who has collaborated and made rather a lot of money off such a horrid regime should never be a princess of the United Kingdom, in my opinion. And as I said, my objections to her go far beyond attire, but I have to say that I do not believe, when it comes to being or dating royals, that the excuse of "that's precisely what other girls her age do" cuts it. The whole point of royals, as I understand it, is to not be like the other kids their age - HM surely was not!

Finally, Beatrice...as nearly as I can tell, she has not shown any serious indication of attending university, and as she is now legally an adult, I fail to see why she cannot take on royal duties. Also, I have to disagree about her dating a man with a criminal record...even if she doesn't marry him (I was certain that there would be no way in hell that HM would agree to such a thing), by dating him, she embarrassingly connects him to the British Royal Family. I don't believe 18 is too young to recognize that, like it or not, she is a princess of the United Kingdom, and she has to moderate her behaviour and her dates accordingly.

William is doing what can as far as Royal duties.

Last edited:
HRH Elizabeth said:
I'm afraid I have to disagree...Charles' sons are not normal, they are second and third in line to the throne, respectively, and can never have normal lives.

I didn't say they were normal.

I said that both Diana and Charles wanted them to be raised to be 'as normal as possible'.

The fact that both of them are trying to live as normal a life as possible reflects on the upbringing they were given, particularly by their mother with their father's agreement - i.e. as normal as possible.

It's true that Harry will be in the military and I count that along with royal duties - he will still be working for the British people, as it were. However, I don't see how anyone can argue that 24 and 22, the boys are too young to take on royal duties in full (including army service, etc).

My point about their ages is that they are doing full-time military duties and therefore don't have time to do the sorts of full-time royal duties that their father is doing. Maybe you didn't read my entire post as I said that the first time.

They have too much on their plates at the moment serving in the army to be doing any extra duties. I expect Harry to be in the army for the next two decades at least and William for most of the next decade (his father served for 7 years and he was the heir - William is only second in line and will be able to serve for longer if the Queen lives that long).

As to Chelsy, I'm hardly suggesting punishing her...but I do think that there is a difference between punishing her for her father's sins and believing she is suitable to date or heaven forbid marry a royal. At this point, I'm certain someone will bring up Princess Maxima of the Netherlands - as I said about Mette Marit, if it works for the Dutch, I'm delighted for them (and I do love Maxima) but I cannot say I would have been so enthusiastic about it occurring on British soil. Chelsy's father makes her, in my opinion, completely unsuitable, even if she dressed as a nun. Particularly given Britain's history with Zimbabwe, and Mugabe's brutality, the daughter of a man who has collaborated and made rather a lot of money off such a horrid regime should never be a princess of the United Kingdom, in my opinion. And as I said, my objections to her go far beyond attire, but I have to say that I do not believe, when it comes to being or dating royals, that the excuse of "that's precisely what other girls her age do" cuts it. The whole point of royals, as I understand it, is to not be like the other kids their age - HM surely was not!

If the reason that you say she is unsuitable to be a princess is because of her father then you are punishing her for the sins of her father.

If Harry and Chelsy do truly love each other then they should be allowed to marry in my opinion. I will never support the idea of denying her and Harry their happiness because of her father's actions.

I think you demands that the future wives of Harry and William don't dress and behave as other young women their own age smacks of Diana keeping herself 'tidy' at a time when most young ladies were sleeping around. We know how disastrous that turned out to be - let them date and marry girls who have had real life experiences.

Finally, Beatrice...as nearly as I can tell, she has not shown any serious indication of attending university, and as she is now legally an adult, I fail to see why she cannot take on royal duties.

She has been an adult for less than ONE WEEK. Give her a chance to find what interests her and where she can work.

I have read that she would like to go to college in the USA. If so that will be another four years before she finishes her education. Even if she doesn't go to university I am sure their is other training she could be doing before deciding on her future life.

Also, I have to disagree about her dating a man with a criminal record...even if she doesn't marry him (I was certain that there would be no way in hell that HM would agree to such a thing), by dating him, she embarrassingly connects him to the British Royal Family. I don't believe 18 is too young to recognize that, like it or not, she is a princess of the United Kingdom, and she has to moderate her behaviour and her dates accordingly.

Again the insistance of the parents to allow their children to have as normal an upbringing 'as possible' has meant that the behaviour standards of earlier generations aren't there any more.

Maybe, to satisfy your standards, rather than mine, we need to return to educating royal children behind palace walls - in the way that the Queen was educated. She certainly had very few 'normal experiences' whereas she and Philip tried a bit and then Diana and Sarah even more at giving their children more 'norma' upbringings. The results include meeting and dating people that in earlier times would not have come into their circle of acquaintances.

Personally I like Chelsy. She has spunk and reminds me a lot of Sarah - fun and different.

chrissy57 said:
Personally I like Chelsy. She has spunk and reminds me a lot of Sarah - fun and different.

Unfortunately, fun and different didn't seem to work out too well for Sarah or the Windsors.

iowabelle said:
Although I still adore Diana, if Charles had spent more time with Diana prior to the wedding, perhaps the fiasco could have been avoided. It's hard to be sweet and angelic 24 hours a day, and maybe Diana would have figured out that being a princess wasn't what she really wanted. Contrast that situation with Edward and Sophie (and we don't hear about their discord), and maybe "living together" is a good test of the prospective royal couple.

I do agree with what you said Iowabelle but even before the marriage Charles had told Diana that he didn't love her so I think Charles should have called off the marriage though it would cause a media frenzy it would have caused a lot less heartache in the long run.

juliana said:
HRH Elizabeth- having read this thread I would agree with your comments. I think the problem that a lot of royal fans have in looking for a change in a monarchy, is the fact that too many royal today behave and are treated like celebrities. A celebrity can be a normal person ( though remember they have usually worked for their position) but Queen Elizabeth- our Queen too- is part of a constitutional democracy. She is not there even for the ribbon cutting but to have the meetings with her Prime Minister every week- and Harold Wilson's acknowledgement of his embarrassment discovering his lack of knowledge compared to the Queen at their first meeting, shows how significant the British monarch is. She has her red boxes full of government documents that she read and deals with every day, including all holidays, because that was her vow to her people and she is regularly updated with what is going on in her Commonwealth countries. The Queen still has her Royal Prerogative-an important source of power within the UK constitution. All of these things are not seen by the public abroad, unfortunately they think of ribbon cutting and charities, but these are facts and known by many Brits. The Queen is the Head of State not a celebrity which is what many of the younger royals appear to be, and which, in my opinion, will create devolution in their respective monarchies. I think her children are also doing fine jobs - fine examples to other royals , but the grandchildren, who knows? Elizabeth was Queen at 26 and was already involved in royal duties. We don't see that happening now.

I agree that the royals today are treated like celebrities more and the newspapers are becoming more intrusive. William and Harry have been seen acting a lot more laid back and so I think it makes them seem a little less royal sometimes. I am not saying they are any less royal than others becuase I love seeing them grow and I think William will make an excellent king some day I'm just pointing out that William and Harry like to have fun and the photographers usually catch them in those moments.

I have to agree with HRH Elizabeth on the responsibility and conduct of today's young royals. Once they turned 18, they should have been expected to start undertaking official royal duties. It is no different, really, from any child upon the age of adulthood to start actively participating in the family business. Like it or not, they are public figures. Who they are puts them into the spotlight. The right of privacy and the expectation of privacy for royals and celebrities are really two different things.

Should William and Kate live together? Well, we don't really know if they are or not, do we? At least not in the every day sense. I would really like to at least see an engagement ring on her finger before they do that. A future king should not make a habit out of setting up house with his girlfriends until he picks one to marry. Kate and William shared a house (with other people) while they were at university together. It's not like she will all of a sudden find out that he is a slob and that he will realize that she looks like a hag without her makeup on first thing in the morning. I don't think that either of them still have their virginity, although the less said on that topic the better. They have had several years to learn each others little pecadillos and isn't that what "living together" is supposed to accomplish? But are they really living together at Clarence House? Who knows. Like it or not, William is not an ordinary young man. He must accept life in the public eye. He must accept having every move he makes reported on, photgraphed and talked about. He must accept that his actions are expected to be above and better than the people that he represents. If he doesn't want to, he can step down. He does have a choice. He certainly doesn't need to remove himself from his family like the Duke of Windsor did, but if he can't accept life in the golden fishbowl and all the requirements and restraints that accompany it, he should remove himself from the line of succession. He can't be "normal" and the future monarch at the same time, and like it or not, he can't have a "normal" relationship as a future monarch either. As long as they live separately, I think taking his relationship with Kate slowly is great. A more positive marriage may result from it. But years of co-habitating and no wedding turn her from a future royal consort into a royal concubine.

As for QEII's other adult grandchildren:

Harry - great for you with your apparently dedicated military service! But your girlfriend???? If you really really love her, then marry her. But take a cue from Prince Johan Friso of the Netherlands and step out of the line of succession. Chelsey becoming HRH Princess Harry - never! I don't care what her father does < ed >

Beatrice - you're 18. You say that your mother taught you to respect your birthright and to work hard? Put on a tiara and get to it! You could certainly swing a few official engagements between semesters. Most college students have jobs to put themselves through.

Zara and Peter Phillips - You are the Queen's grandchildren, but you are officially commoners and private citizens. It's nobody's business what you do. Although, you should respect Grandmother as much as anyone else would respect theirs and endeavor to make her proud.

I apologize for my puritanical views. I have a high respect for all the monarchies, probably because I'm a traditionalist and I don't have one of my own as an American. I blame it on the fact that my husband and myself are both (very) distantly descended from English monarchs:rolleyes: ! I would have made a GREAT Queen!!!hahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

The role of the Crown is far more important in the UK parliamentary democracy than any other currently reigning European monarchy is (The Grimaldis of Monaco excepted). For this reason, the role of The Sovereign and the image of the royal family is still very important to the Government.

The Prime Minister wants to be able to exercise Executive power through the Crown's royal perogative. If the monarchy is diminished or considered to be unimportant, than a new form of government would have to be defined in a written constitution, which is not necessarily a superior system over the current constitutional monarchy.

William and Harry are second and third in line for the throne and will never be "normal". They are certainly far more down-to-earth and aware of the real world than the previous generation of royals, but that doesn't mean they can take the liberties allowed the Scandinavian or Dutch monarchies.

They have to develop into mature men who marry appropriately and take on royal duties to uphold the monarchy, which is what both their parents wanted for them.

kimebear said:
I have to agree with HRH Elizabeth on the responsibility and conduct of today's young royals...
I'm glad to see another American that shares in what I believe of the royal family.:)

I still say William should chuck this whole king deal, take his mother's money, Kate, and run. Fast. For chrissakes who needs this garbage. I don't blame him for shunning the cameras and keeping his girl quiet. In the grand scheme of things with the middle east burning and people having to carry their unmentionables onto planes in plastic bags in and out of the UK, I really couldn't care less if Kate and William are doing threesomes in Buckingham palace. Truly is it that big of a deal?

Last edited:
Luv2Cruise said:
I still say William should chuck this whole king deal, take his mother's money, Kate, and run. Fast. For chrissakes who needs this garbage. I don't blame him for shunning the cameras and keeping his girl quiet. In the grand scheme of things with the middle east burning and people having to carry their unmentionables onto planes in plastic bags in and out of the UK, I really couldn't care less if Kate and William are doing threesomes in Buckingham palace. Truly is it that big of a deal?

As an American, to you it is probably not. But you have to remember that this man is the future head of our state, and the British monarch plays much more of a role than many royals, so to us, it is quite important. The thing is, "this garbage" as you refer to it provides him a very expensive roof over his head, luxurious clothing, a job, fame and power. So if he truly believes that the inconvenience of the media negates the advantages, I suppose he'd better remove himself from the succession. However, if he intends to keep the privileges, he has to put up with the media. I understand that the cameras must be annoying, but he must decide to shun them and with them the privileges he enjoys or take both good and bad. One can't have one's cake and eat it too.

i think if william did chuck the whole thing, the paparazzi would be even more relentless (if that's possible) in there efforts. would a picture of "duke and duchess of windsor" of our generation be worth?

HRH Elizabeth said:
the British monarch plays much more of a role than many royals, so to us, it is quite important. The thing is, "this garbage" as you refer to it provides him a very expensive roof over his head, luxurious clothing, a job, fame and power. I suppose he'd better remove himself from the succession.... I understand that the cameras must be annoying, but he must decide to shun them and with them the privileges he enjoys or take both good and bad.

The British monarch has no say in the running of the UK and plays a very small part, if any, in the day to day life of most people in the UK.

The privileges that William enjoys are, on the whole paid for by his father. The roof over his head, the luxurious clothing, the full time job (British Army) are available to anyone who works hard or whose parents have and yet these 'ordinary' people would scream blue murder if the media infringed in their lives, constantly taking photo's or writing inaccurate articles!

Therefore in my eyes he owes the British public nothing.

Last edited:
I personally don't think it's suitable for a prince to live with his girlfriend.

Skydragon, yeah. He certainly doesn't owe the British public the right to speculate about who he is sleeping with.

Hey William, come to the U.S. where I can guarantee you that 99% of us would pass you and your girl on the street without so much as a passing glance. At least that's what happened when your father and stepmother visited the White House earlier this year. Or was it last year? Two minutes of network and local news coverage if that.:)

I wouldn't say he owes the British pubic nothing. But I would rather Prince William live with his girlfriend and/or date other women (not reproducing like Prince Albert) before he gets married. We don't need any more mistakes.

I do believe that William ssould date other women because Kate has been his first serious girlfriend and I agree with QueenEna that we don't need anymore mistakes from the Royal Family William should really think about marrying Kate and in my opinion he should date other women before he makes the finaal decision of getting married.

HRH Elizabeth said:
Nothing???

The only way he 'owes' the British public anything is in his duty as a British Army o.c and then as an officer. He has money enough to live on in his own right.

I don't own anyone and quite frankly, nor do you!

QueenEna said:
I wouldn't say he owes the British pubic nothing.

I am curious, what does he 'owe' the British public for???

Skydragon said:
I am curious, what does he 'owe' the British public for???

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but isn't the cost of his security detail paid for by taxes? I also believe that taxes pay for the daily expenses of maintaining Clarence House, Ken. Palace and the other royal residences he was raised in. As I don't believe that he has yet received his inheritance from his mother, the money that has fed him and clothed him his entire life, paid for his travels around the world, paid for his schooling and even down to his Christmas presents and the last latte he bought, has come from his father's income from the Duchy of Cornwall.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but his lifestyle does come with a price, to himself and the taxpayers.

The monies involved in the maintenance of any of the royal palaces are paid by taxpayers but, as they are not for William's sole use, then that cannot be counted. Taxpayers would still have to pay for the upkeep if William did not exist.

The allowance he has, he gets from his father, like 100's and 1000's of sons and daughters, his mother's money does not enter into it. He also has some money from his paternal grandmother. The money Charles gets from the Duchy is his and does not come from the taxpayer. Like any astute businessman Charles claims tax back where he can. He has I believe one protection officer, so you could look on it that he is keeping him in a job and what would his salary be anyway, around the £24k mark.

I had a privileged upbringing with a very generous allowance from my father. I lived in his house, which he maintained, he also fed and clothed me etc, does that mean every minute detail of my life should be available to the tabloid press or British Taxpayers?

Skydragon said:
The monies involved in the maintenance of any of the royal palaces are paid by taxpayers but, as they are not for William's sole use, then that cannot be counted. Taxpayers would still have to pay for the upkeep if William did not exist.

I never said it was for his sole benefit. But he does, in fact, benefit from it at taxpayers expense. The same could be said about any member of the royal family at any residence. None of it is for the sole expense of one person, but for the royal family in general. I find it hard to believe that taxpayer money would be spent buying groceries and paying for electric at Clarence House if the residents there were private citizens.

Skydragon said:
The allowance he has, he gets from his father, like 100's and 1000's of sons and daughters, his mother's money does not enter into it. He also has some money from his paternal grandmother. The money Charles gets from the Duchy is his and does not come from the taxpayer. Like any astute businessman Charles claims tax back where he can. He has I believe one protection officer, so you could look on it that he is keeping him in a job and what would his salary be anyway, around the £24k mark.

Unlike other astute businessmen, I was not aware of what Charles Montbatten-Windsor, private citizen did to earn the right to a rather large annual income (I believe around the 12m mark?) other than be the first born son of taxpayer supported Queen Elizabeth II. Any improvements he made, or marketing strategies he may have implemented were possible only because he was given the living in the first place. He has what he has because his mother is who she is. She is the public figure she is because the citizens have allowed her to remain as such. Along this line, (and this may be a question someone else could answer as I don't know the answer definitively myself) I don't believe that Charles Montbatten-Windsor, private citizen would keep the living of the Duchy of Cornwall if the monarchy was abolished, unlike other businessmen who could keep the businesses that they either started or inherited. If there was no more monarchy, would he be allowed to retain his ducal title? I can admit that I don't really know for sure.

Skydragon said:
I had a privileged upbringing with a very generous allowance from my father. I lived in his house, which he maintained, he also fed and clothed me etc, does that mean every minute detail of my life should be available to the tabloid press or British Taxpayers?

I had a privileged upbringing myself. My father had his own very successful business until his death and my mother is extremely active in the town I was raised in. I lived in their house and off of their money until I was married. While there were no tabloids, I can also tell you that if I didn't conduct my affairs in an appropriate manner, the news would have reached my parents in about 2 minutes and my comfortable lifestyle would have disappeared in a flash. It also makes a difference that neither you, nor I, as commoners are expected to represent our fellow citizens on the international stage by sheer virtue of our births. William is not, nor can he ever be, a normal young man. He is a future monarch with all the burdens and benefits that go along with it. He is also no longer a child that can claim innocence. Certainly he must have accepted his station in life by now and the large lack of privacy that goes with it. His actions have much larger consquences for himself than yours or mine do for ourselves. What he has now as a prince and in the future as a king is entirely dependant on the taxpayers.

Skydragon said:

I must be terribly confused...are you a HRH and a Princess of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland? In the event that you are not, I fail to see, regardless of how privileged an upbringing you had, how your situation is comparable. Of course we have no right to know the details of your life nor would I dream of asking...but then to the best of my knowledge, you are not my future monarch (even if only a ceremonial one).

Also, I'm not asking to start an argument, but simply to understand...from your posts, I am getting the impression that you believe that William should be allowed to live as an ordinary, albeit wealthy, private citizen with no responsibilities and that we should not comment at all. Forgive me if I have misinterpreted your position, but I can't help wondering: if that is what you believe, why are you a poster on a forum about royalty?

kimebear said:
I find it hard to believe that taxpayer money would be spent buying groceries and paying for electric at Clarence House if the residents there were private citizens.

Have you not heard of social security benefits then, taxpayers pay for the groceries and electricity of ordinary citizens all the time
My father inherited his estate from his father, he too built on the successes that his gt. gt etc had obtained, how would you have felt to have your entire life commented on.

Last edited:
HRH Elizabeth said:
I must be terribly confused. In the event that you are not, I fail to see, regardless of how privileged an upbringing you had, how your situation is comparable. Of course we have no right to know the details of your life nor would I dream of asking.

You certainly sound confused. My situation is comparable based on a privileged upbringing, with parents who happen to be wealthy from lands gifted them by their parents, gt grandparents etc. As you say you have no right to know the details of my life.

William is at this time a trainee officer in the British Army, when he is older, if William chooses to do charity work, public appearances, or anything else to do with being royal, I will support him 100%, if he chooses not to at this time and wishes to have some things kept private, Good Luck to him!

We have no right to know all the details of anyones life, so why do you presume that William should answer to you?

How does William living with Kate at his father or grandmother's homes cost the taxpayers? The homes already exist, the rooms might have stayed empty if no one used them. I am assuming that the domestic staff is already employed at these homes, so the maintenance of these rooms is already the responsibility of the household help.

IF William purchased another home via the money that his mother or great grandmother left him...would we hear the same concerns regarding taxpayer money? Then we would have the same concerns/issues that Camilla has with her private home. It would have to be guarded.

Yes, William is a man born to priviliege and has responsibilities...but not every aspect of his life is open to discussion. If that is the case, then ALL royals are no better than animals in a zoo and should be viewed 24/7. And I think that is not the case. They are human to. Different but nonetheless they are entitled to some aspect of privacy.

Now morally, if you are against people living together without the benefit of marriage...well...that certainly is your right and you are entitled to it. But I would prefer William to live in sin with his girlfriend (a trial marriage so to speak) before entering into an actual marriage. For all we know...they might live together for a couple of months and decide it (marriage) is not for them.

Well, I suppose a cost would be racked up security wise which is footed by the tax payer. Her living costs - food etc would be taken care of the civil list which comes from the tax payer too but I doubt it would be such a huge cost that it would make a massive dent in the tax payers pocket. I do think that Kate living there is a bit of a distraction and William is already far too wrapped up in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom