The Duke of Cambridge Current Events 2: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duke of Cambridge attended the Scottish National War Memorial for the annual service of Laying-Up of the Queen’s Colour of the RAF Regiment. Earlier in the week, RAF personnel fired a Light Gun Salute in recognition of the Queen's arrival in Edinburgh #RAF100

Via Royal Air Force Twitter

Pic

Pic 2

Pic 3

Court circular 10 July

The Duke of Cambridge this afternoon attended a Reception at Buckingham Palace to mark the Centenary of the Royal Air Force

Last edited:
:previous: Re the Polo, how good is Wills, really? Anyone have opinions? I get it that he is riding a well trained loaner pony and that it would be bad form to make a marquee appearance look bad, but he does look like he knows what he is doing in photos.

I've always wondered how he stays in good form for polo/where and when does he practice; we never see him practicing polo or otherwise riding for pleasure?

Anyway, he looked dishy!

I'd say he and Harry both are good polo players. I also think they practice and ride out of our reach. Not surprising. They really are excellent riders, great seats...you don't stay on top of those ponies unless you are fit and in tune.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom