The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Pictures from today's investitures

https://www.paimages.co.uk/search-re...3%20May%202016

Old 05-18-2016, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Courtl Circular

Cepe Smith @CepeSmith

CC17/5 DofCambs attended the Inaugural Meeting of Royal Foundation Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying.
Catherine and H not there.

Old 05-29-2016, 05:47 PM
Serene Highness

Yoga with William

Here are some very nice pictures of William doing stretches before playing polo.

Prince William Does Yoga in White Jeans : People.comj

Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-30-2016, 01:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Hmmm looks like he is a yoga guy...I'm betting he does it on a regular basis.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Founders Forum ‏@Founders_Forum
Delighted to welcome The Duke of Cambridge to #FFLondon this June! @brenthoberman @henrylf @PoppyGaye

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke will speak @founders_forum on 16 June, a network event for leading digital and tech entrepreneurs

The Duke was invited to speak to @Founders_Forum about the CyberBullying Taskforce:

https://www.royal.uk/duke-cambridge-...ying-taskforce
Old 06-10-2016, 04:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2h2 hours ago
A couple more duties for William: he met Commonwealth governors-general and then attended a Royal Foundation dinner last night.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-10-2016, 05:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Meeting Commonwealth governors-general and becoming a member of the Privy Council are significant steps for William.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Meeting Commonwealth governors-general and becoming a member of the Privy Council are significant steps for William.
Yup- he's clearly ramping up into a role as a full time royal. He'll leave his air ambulance job when his contract is up, and I believe that's in March?
Old 06-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
Yesterday The Duke welcomed the Governors-General to #BuckinghamPalace, ahead of #Queenat90 celebrations

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...55574860537857
Old 06-14-2016, 11:14 AM
Royal Highness

Duke of Cambridge reveals he will appear in gay magazine Attitude - ITV News

Prince William to feature in UKs leading gay magazine!

Huge for someone from the BRF, and what a perfect timing this week!
Old 06-14-2016, 11:29 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
When these young royals get involved in issues like mental health, they leave no stone unturned and are really striving to cover all the different areas that can cause serious mental issues.

Although over the past two decades there have been great strides forward in acceptance of any individual's right to express themselves however they deem fit, there still remains a lot of stigma and bias towards the LGBT community in general. Having the Duke of Cambridge openly and publicly speak out sets a wonderful example that we all should follow and I heartedly applaud William for doing this.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 06-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Duchess of Cambridge recycles a TEN-year-old brocade coat at Hillsborough Castle's annual garden party in Northern Ireland* | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-15-2016, 08:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince William Becomes the First Royal to Appear on a Gay Magazine Cover[QUOTE]

Speaking in the issue, William said: “No one should be bullied for their sexuality or any other reason and no one should have to put up with the kind of hate that these young people have endured in their lives. The young gay, lesbian and transgender individuals I met through Attitude are truly brave to speak out and to give hope to people who are going through terrible bullying right now. Their sense of strength and optimism should give us all encouragement to stand up to bullying wherever we see it.

“What I would say to any young person reading this who’s being bullied for their sexuality: don’t put up with it—speak to a trusted adult, a friend, a teacher, Childline, Diana Award or some other service and get the help you need. You should be proud of the person you are and you have nothing to be ashamed of.”
A Kensington Palace spokesperson added of William’s landmark cover and partnership with Attitude : "[Prince William] knows that LGBT young people suffer unacceptably high rates of bullying and he was grateful to Attitude for facilitating such a serious conversation on this topic. He was moved by the stories he heard and impressed by the positivity and courage of the people he met."[/QUOT]
Read more: Prince William Becomes the First Royal to Appear on a Gay Magazine Cover
Old 06-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Majesty

so his appearance on the magazine was planned, or a result of the attacks in orlando? my guess is, from what other posters are saying, that it was planned, and coincidentally was scheduled to be this week.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-15-2016, 09:52 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

It's been planned for months, I think William chose to speak about it yesterday for obvious reasons.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Royal Highness

Obviously planned. The meeting and photographing was in may. It's not like they could have planned, shot and printed it in 2 days or so. The timing was just very poignant.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

BBC News Audio:
Prince William speaks out against homophobic bullying-
https://audioboom.com/boos/4701358-o...ying-radio4six

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-16-2016, 08:12 AM
Heir Apparent

.@Founders_Forum #FFLondon brings together a network of the best, brightest and most inspirational digital entrepreneurs, CEOs and investors

.@Founders_Forum #FFLondon brings together a network of the best, brightest and most inspirational digital entrepreneurs, CEOs and investors

The Duke is @Founders_Forum #ffLondon to speak to leading digital & technology entrepreneurs about #cyberbullying

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal
Old 06-16-2016, 08:15 AM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=Rudolph;1899917]Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke is @Founders_Forum #ffLondon to speak to leading digital & technology entrepreneurs about #cyberbullying

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal
Old 06-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge visits the Founders Forum Tech Conference-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS