The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you for the updates Rudolph. With summer holidays coming to an end, we should be seeing more activity among the various royal families throughout the world in the coming weeks.

Old 09-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Thank you for the updates Rudolph. With summer holidays coming to an end, we should be seeing more activity among the various royal families throughout the world in the coming weeks.
Exactly and I think William might be done with the 100% work he was doing at the beginning to get into the grind and now going down to the 2/3 schedule that was planned to accomodate for his royal stuff :P

Old 09-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Exactly and I think William might be done with the 100% work he was doing at the beginning to get into the grind and now going down to the 2/3 schedule that was planned to accomodate for his royal stuff :P
Just curious, what do you mean by the 2/3 schedule that was planned?
Old 09-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Heir Apparent

To allow for royal duties, William will complete about two-thirds of the normal shift pattern, but he is expected to work a full rota in the early months of the role to allow him to settle in.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Just curious, what do you mean by the 2/3 schedule that was planned?
Rudolph said it very well. He have been working full time now to get into the rutine of the job but is expected to go down to a 2/3 schedule to allow for royal duties.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Rudolph said it very well. He have been working full time now to get into the rutine of the job but is expected to go down to a 2/3 schedule to allow for royal duties.
I just have never heard of a 2/3 schedule - what is that? I honestly didn't know and I bet I'm not the only one. I just wanted to understand the comment and Rudolph did that. Thanks to him!
Old 09-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Duke will work a nine-and-a-half hour shift on Monday as part of a four days on, four off rota.

To allow for royal duties, he will complete about two-thirds of the normal shift pattern, but he is expected to work a full rota in the early months of the role to allow him to settle in.
Video: Prince William's first day nerves as he starts air ambulance job - Telegraph
Old 09-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Courtier

Looks like the game has been upped :)
Old 09-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
I just have never heard of a 2/3 schedule - what is that? I honestly didn't know and I bet I'm not the only one. I just wanted to understand the comment and Rudolph did that. Thanks to him!
well, here it's not unusual to work 75% or 50% or 80% instead of 100% so I guess he'll work 60-70% workscheadule
Old 09-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

Discussion about the Prince of Wales' finances etc have been moved to the following thread:

Royal Wealth and Finances
Old 09-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke of Cambridge will visit @HammersmithAcad to support the @DianaAward's #Back2School Anti-bullying Campaign on 21 September

Anti-Bullying ‏@AntiBullyingPro
We're thrilled to announce HRH Prince William will be visiting us for our #Back2School training day on 21 Sept @KensingtonRoyal @DianaAward

Anti-Bullying Pro @AntiBullyingPro
Looking forward to The Duke of Cambridge meeting Anti-Bullying Ambassadors from across London schools.

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward
We're thrilled to announce HRH Prince William will be visiting us for @AntiBullyingPro #Back2School training day 21 Sept @KensingtonRoyal
Old 09-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am missing the point in posting the same message in four different wordings.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
I am missing the point in posting the same message in four different wordings.
Well obviously I can't speak for Rudolph's reasons but for me, it is handy to see the various Twitter accounts for these type of occasions, so I can follow accordingly
Old 09-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Duke of Cambridge will visit @HammersmithAcad to support the @DianaAward's #Back2School Anti-bullying Campaign on 21 September

We're thrilled to announce HRH Prince William will be visiting us for our #Back2School training day on 21 Sept @KensingtonRoyal @DianaAward

Looking forward to The Duke of Cambridge meeting Anti-Bullying Ambassadors from across London schools.

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward
We're thrilled to announce HRH Prince William will be visiting us for @AntiBullyingPro #Back2School training day 21 Sept @KensingtonRoyal

Yeah! Hallelujah!
I cannot tell you how excited I am for this, nor how much it means to me. I'll be here! Cannot wait to see William in action! Cannot think of anyone better for this! I'm thrilled!
I love the sound of this! Had my school done this, I might not have my issues.
Great to see William taking action on his bullying campaign. It's not just words- he really wants to help. I've never met William, but I can tell what kind of person he is. Still, I was a little hesitant to believe he really meant what he said. He did. I can't wait to see this. And any events in the future. I hope there will be plenty more. I know there will, but I'll believe it when I see it.
I'm glad to have William be my voice. I couldn't think of anyone better. There is no one else I want.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward

Absolutely wonderful news! I can't think of a better representative for this cause. Looking forward to seeing William in action. This issue is very personal for me, and I'm thrilled that it's getting the attention it deserves.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Courtier

Yes indeed excellent to see such a worthwhile cause and indeed issue having its profile, hopefully upped.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

GREAT!! :) Sounds amazing!
Old 09-11-2015, 01:26 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the upcoming Tusk gala have been moved to the The Duke of Cambridge and Conservation Efforts thread.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Prince William will be making a visit in support of his late mother Princess Diana's anti-bulling campaign, the Kensington Palace has confirmed. The engagement was announced via Twitter on Thursday: "The Duke of Cambridge will visit @HammersmithAcad to support the @DianaAward's #Back2School Anti-bullying Campaign on 21 September."

William will meet youngsters at west London's Hammersmith Academy in support of the award-winning charity founded in 1999, two years after Diana passed away, to tackle bullying and social exclusion.
Read more: Prince William to make visit academy in support of late mother Princess Diana's anti-bullying campaign - hellomagazine.com
Old 09-16-2015, 09:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Mace ‏@RoyaleVision #royal Tomorrow, The Duke of Cambridge will attend the Tusk conservation charity's 25th Anniversary Ball