The Duke of Cambridge Charities and Patronages 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Submariners seem to be an extra-brave group of men as far as I'm concerned.:flowers:

Prince William reveals thinning hairline as he salutes sailors at HM Naval Base | Mail Online

Prince William appeared red faced today as he removed his naval hat to reveal his increasingly thinning hair.

The 28-year-old Royal was saluting sailors at the HM Naval Base Clyde at Faslane in his naval uniform today where his ever-growing bald spot was on display.

The folically-challenged Prince, who oozed confidence in his dapper uniform as Commodore in Chief Submarines, hid his face in his hands as the cameras zoomed in on his sparse hairline.

Focus on the hair not the reason he's there.

who cares, I say shave it all off those eyes and face say it all... Hair or not he is so good looking. IMO

William is indeed dashing in that uniform...

Too bad the Daily Mail turned the event into another balding showcase...

It's really shallow. We all know that he's losing his hair, but that's not the end of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
He does look handsome indeed! It's good to see him doing an official engagement in Scotland.

Here's the article:

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Exclusive: Prince William joins our crusade to honour bomber command heroes

According to Richard Palmer, the royal correspondent from The Daily Express, William is going to write for the paper:

William, writing as patron of Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, felt bomber crews were the "Forgotten Thousands".

55,573 RAF bomber crew died in WW2 but there is no memorial to them. Campaigners need to raise £1m by Nov 1 to build monument in Green Park

Royal spokesman: William dismissed controversies over Dresden and carpet bombing, saying RAF pilots did what was right for their country.

William, invoking the spirit of his great-grandmother the Queen Mother, told of his passionate support for a memorial to Bomber Command.

Prince William tonight urged the British public to rally around to raise £1m in next few days for a memorial to forgotten RAF war heroes

Prince William writes exclusively for the Daily Express tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
William greatly resembles the queen's uncle, the late Duke of Kent, at least to my eyes, in that uniform.

A change to see Prince William in Naval uniform. Makes me wonder if he might be married in naval uniform like his father and grandfather

A change to see Prince William in Naval uniform. Makes me wonder if he might be married in naval uniform like his father and grandfather

His grandfather was still a serving naval officer at the time of his marriage, as was his uncle Andrew who also married in naval uniform. As William will still be a serving RAF officer until at least 2013 I would expect him to marry in that uniform if he marries while still on active duty. Charles had also been an active officer in the navy rather than a part-timer (he was part-time in the army and air force just as William has been in the navy).

Prince William recruited to raise funds for First World War centenary exhibition - Telegraph

Prince William will play a key role in Britain’s commemoration of the centenary of the First World War after being recruited as Patron of a new charity that will raise funds for a major exhibition.

The Prince will front the Imperial War Museum Foundation, which has been set up to establish new galleries at the museum in London that will open in the summer of 2014.

I found this online and was laughing after watching it... it was posted on the 8th of December... (sorry if this is a re-post, but I did'nt see anyone else had posted it!)

Prince William receives new marriage proposal

A Finnish shipping executive has offered Prince William his daughter's hand in marriage after the prince stepped onto a City trading floor for a charity fund-raising day.

Video: Prince William receives new marriage proposal - Telegraph

I hope you guys get a good kick out of it too ;)

They arrived at St. Andrews some time ago (about 20 minutes I believe), she is wearing her hair loose and she is wearing bright red - for those who think she should wear more colour :).

Edit: BBC report: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-12573143

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any live video online of the visit to St. Andrews?

Does anyone know of any live video online of the visit to St. Andrews?

As far as I know, only Sky News is covering the event inbetween reports about Libya.

BBC 24 has it on right now, the commentator is comparing them to Diana and Charles when the crowd screamed for Diana and ignored Charles.

BBC 24 has it on right now, the commentator is comparing them to Diana and Charles when the crowd screamed for Diana and ignored Charles.

I hope that does not happen. Diana, Princess of Wales stated that the crowd wanting her and not Prince Charles hurt the marriage. And even though Prince William loves and cares for Ms. Middleton he also is a proud man.:sad:

I hope that does not happen. Diana, Princess of Wales stated that the crowd wanting her and not Prince Charles hurt the marriage. And even though Prince William loves and cares for Ms. Middleton he also is a proud man.:sad:
Here is a different situation,I suppose.Prince Charles never enjoyed such a popularity as William does.I suppose Kate and William will be equally popular.

Just saw the photos of them a St. Andrews, and she looks lovely. The red really suits her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom