The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

The Winter Whites Gala was a Christmas/winter fundraiser gala put on by some of the world's top tennis players at Wimbledon tonight to rasie money for one of HRH Prince William's patronages, Centerpoint, which helps Britain's homeless.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent

All the info about the Winter Whites Gala can be found here Winter Whites Gala

Old 12-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Nobility

When I checked the website a few weeks ago, the tickets started at 850£ per person. I'm out.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Has anyone ever said how good Wills looks in a tux? But seriously, it is that warm million-dollar smile.... there again, like I said for H.M. ( who William probably got it from) if there had been a power cut..... Put those 2 in a room, you'd need sunshades...... William's smile draws you to him like a magnet, I want to go up and have a chat.....
Thanks for sharing!
You won't hear me disagreeing here. The man knows how to wear a tux, and look as if he's extremely comfortable doing it. Very, very suave and debonair. His smile doesn't need a commentary, because it speaks for itself.

Quote:
Love what was said about Wills relating to people, and what magical photos!
Agree here too. I think Wills has an internal sensor of some sort that allows him to sense what the person he's talking to is feeling, because he's always spot on with his reactions.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Has anyone ever said how good Wills looks in a tux? But seriously, it is that warm million-dollar smile.... there again, like I said for H.M. ( who William probably got it from) if there had been a power cut..... Put those 2 in a room, you'd need sunshades...... William's smile draws you to him like a magnet, I want to go up and have a chat.....
Thanks for sharing!
So true about Will! The man can wear a tux like no other...ding dang! LOL Agree about his smile - very warm, engaging.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
All the info about the Winter Whites Gala can be found here Winter Whites Gala

It can be boiled down to one word for those who don't want to click:

Tennis.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Also from Centrepoint's account
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1508367&type=1
Old 05-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Commoner

Prince William paying a private visit to CenterPoint Charity today of which he is patron.

Youssef Berouain
‏@LYBHM
Jus Met Prince William And Had A Gud Lil Chat Wid Him #ThatsDopa #LondonBoys Photo by youssefofficial • Instagram
Old 05-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayJackieO View Post
Prince William paying a private visit to CenterPoint Charity today of which he is patron.

Youssef Berouain
‏@LYBHM
Jus Met Prince William And Had A Gud Lil Chat Wid Him #ThatsDopa #LondonBoys Photo by youssefofficial • Instagram
Love, love, the photo! But what I love more is that William went there as a person who cares, not as a Prince.....
How many people do you know whose first choice to spend some free time is go to a homeless shelter. Shows his true character. Love that he who lives in a Palace , he who will be King, and has everything, cares about those that have nothing. Comfortable with homeless to Kings.Impressive, but not surprising. There is " something" about William- I think part of that something is that he is real. He can drop by for a coffee with homeless guys, and it doesn't feel false.
Here endeth my novel....
Old 05-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Majesty

Pictures:
Prince William and our chief exec Seyi Obakin - what a perfect pair!
https://es-es.facebook.com/photo.php...type=3&theater

Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013:
â™› The Cambridges | Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Very nice pictures. William looks very relaxed and happy to be there. I haven't seen him like this for ages.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Pictures:
Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013:</b>
â™› The Cambridges | Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013
1st pic- Goofing off! LOL! Love it!2nd pic- Listening with his heart. Love this more....
Old 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Majesty

centrepointuk Centrepoint 24m
Prince William plays it cool with @CPParliament's Melissa and Noor (after some tough questioning!) @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/aLYtmKALFh

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Prince William plays it cool with @CPParliament's Melissa and Noor (after some tough questioning!) @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/aLYtmKALFh
Again, love the pic!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Very nice pictures. William looks very relaxed and happy to be there. I haven't seen him like this for ages.
He looks good and interested in the discussion with the clients.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayJackieO View Post

Youssef Berouain
‏@LYBHM
Jus Met Prince William And Had A Gud Lil Chat Wid Him #ThatsDopa #LondonBoys Photo by youssefofficial &bull; Instagram
What a lovely gesture!.

Quote:
Love, love, the photo! But what I love more is that William went there as a person who cares, not as a Prince.....
How many people do you know whose first choice to spend some free time is go to a homeless shelter. Shows his true character. Love that he who lives in a Palace , he who will be King, and has everything, cares about those that have nothing. Comfortable with homeless to Kings.Impressive, but not surprising. There is " something" about William- I think part of that something is that he is real. He can drop by for a coffee with homeless guys, and it doesn't feel false.
Here endeth my novel....
You summed up my feelings about this event (and the person in question). He's a wonderful and caring individual, who truly wants to make a difference.

Quote:
1st pic- Goofing off! LOL! Love it!2nd pic- Listening with his heart. Love this more....
Great descriptions!. That's what he does on pretty much every engagement he undertakes.

Quote:
Great picture! I have a feeling William made an impact on those he met.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Majesty

centrepointuk Centrepoint 57m
MORE PRINCE WILLIAM for you! He's meeting Patrick, training with social enterprise Zendegii. HRH loved the smoothies! pic.twitter.com/pUeBaJnqVU

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
centrepointuk Centrepoint 57m
MORE PRINCE WILLIAM for you! He's meeting Patrick, training with social enterprise Zendegii. HRH loved the smoothies! pic.twitter.com/pUeBaJnqVU
Love love that pic! And he likes smoothies too- what a guy!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Majesty

Pictures:
More New Photos of William's Private Visit to Centrepoint:
https://www.facebook.com/centrepoint.../photos_stream

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Sure are a lot of photos for a "private" event. If it started that way, it sure didn't end up that way.

Anyway, glad he likes smoothies...