The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Only a couple of weeks ago I was told how sexist I was for holding a door open for a women in my office building so I can understand why some men have given up. Old habits are however hard to give up. I also don't mind if the woman in front of me holds a door open for me.
Don't stop holding doors open because for everyone who calls you sexist there are ten who really appreciate it, especially me. I would smile politely and thank you. Good manners are quite a rarity

Old 12-22-2011, 02:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well at least this time it is William getting the nitpicking criticisms and not Kate.
It is sweet that William is always doing the same touch on her back, it is a sign that he is attentive to her and is possibly doing it without realizing; just a need to touch her in some way that possibly reassures her and himself. Plus with the gown she was wearing, it's nice for a gentleman to help her into her car; anytime a woman is wearing a cumbersome dress it is polite to give help.

Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 12-22-2011, 03:41 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Kate Middleton and Prince William visit Centerpoint - hellomagazine.com
Old 12-22-2011, 04:52 AM
Heir Apparent

A new tweet from Clarence House/Centrepoint. I wonder if the pics are different then what we've already seen.
Quote:
ClarenceHouse Clarence House

RT @centrepointuk What an amazing eve with the Duke and Duchess Will and Kate. Pics coming tomorrow. So proud of our young people.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:33 AM
Majesty

My twitter was overflowing this morning, so I'm sharing it all with you .

A video from CNN about Centrepoint visit
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

A YouTube clip from ITN

From British Royals
Prince William Shows Off his Dance Moves at Centrepoint | British Royals

From Centrepoint's facebook page. I haven't seen a few of these, and I have to say that William knows how to make some really interesting facial expressions
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Centrepoint | Facebook

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Heir Apparent

News - Centrepoint - William masters the Swag Dance during Royal visit to Centrepoint
Old 12-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Why am I not surprised William is a good dancer? He and Kate spent time on the dance floor during their college/dating years, and I'm sure he perfected a lot of rhythm and smooth moves.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Majesty

Spletnik -Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited the Centrepoint
Old 12-22-2011, 10:04 PM
Majesty

Thank you for the link. Always entertaining to read these news in my native language.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Centrepoint

Wow, what a night. And to top it all off... This just in from our Patron, Prince William:

‘As Patron of Centrepoint, I have seen the devastating impact of homelessness on young people, but I have also seen the remarkable work of the organisations that help, which is made possible thanks to events like Sleep Out. I am hopeful that we will see the end of youth homeless in our generation, thanks in large part to efforts like this.’

Just wow. Well done all. #sleepout
Old 12-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Majesty

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
Prince #William will attend the Winter Whites @Centrepointuk charity event tonight and make a speech - I'll be there too.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

The Duke of Cambridge attends the Winter Whites Gala. December 08, 2012

Cerca - Getty Images IT: GBR: Winter Whites Gala - Arrivals
Old 12-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William attends the Winter Whites Gala without Kate. | onroyaltoes
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...14209702_o.jpg
Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor Prince William ignores questions as he arrives at Gala event in London without Kate.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal Australian tennis star Pat #Cash tells me the #2DayFM played a silly joke "which went too far" #Kate

#royal I'm told that #Kate is sad not to be here at the Albert Hall tonight - she is a massive tennis fan

#royal #Novak, #Henman, #McEnroe and #heatherwatson all tell me how wonderful it was to hear #Kate is pregnant. #skynews

Centrepoint ‏@centrepointuk It's fantastic that Prince William could make it to #winterwhites this evening. Big thanks to our patron. @ClarenceHouse #getwellkate
Old 12-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Here's a first gallery of this evening:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Winter Whites Gala - Arrivals **
Old 12-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt At @centrepointuk charity do,William jokes with guest that Kate's illness should be called day and all night sickness. pic.twitter.com/rhgG4VkP

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal Prince #William does his best to look away from the cameras - clearly not happy about about recent events pic.twitter.com/cs54YTxz

Duke of Cambridge breaks silence on Duchess's pregnancy - Telegraph

kk I'm outta here gonna go grab some coffee and then start studying see you all tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Duke of Cambridge has joked that morning sickness should be renamed as Kate suffered it all day and night.

Read more: 'They shouldn't call it morning sickness as it's a day and all night sickness': Prince William jokes about wife Kate's illness in his first public appearance since she left hospital | Mail Online
Old 12-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here's a first gallery of this evening:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Winter Whites Gala - Arrivals **
Has anyone ever said how good Wills looks in a tux? But seriously, it is that warm million-dollar smile.... there again, like I said for H.M. ( who William probably got it from) if there had been a power cut..... Put those 2 in a room, you'd need sunshades...... William's smile draws you to him like a magnet, I want to go up and have a chat.....
Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Love what was said about Wills relating to people, and what magical photos!
Old 12-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Royal Highness

If James was at the Centrepoint gala, Pippa was in NI for a wedding, I suspect Private Sec. Rebecca Deacon has Kate watching duties this evening and tomorrow night while William is out. Kate's parents are big tennis fans and close friends of the Henmans so they might be there also.

William does look good in a tux plus a uniform too. To bad Kate had to miss the engagements this weekend -they both look really cool. Hopefully, she is in bed with a curled up Lupo watching the telly.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate ironic that Mr Hoax himself Jonathan Ross is hosting the prize giving with Prince #William at tonight's Gala

Kate Debate ‏@RoyalKateDebate No mention of Kate in William's speech, as expected. He was there supporting @centrepointuk

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #William #Kate The Duke dedicated his entire speech to work of @Centrepointuk - no mention of #Kate, shows his focus of homelessness

#royal Prince #William presents award to #Novak for his work with #UNICEF - and poses for snaps pic.twitter.com/b7wpR2h1

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate #Becker, #Borg, #McEnroe and #Novak on court now. @Centrepointuk But Patron Prince #William gets biggest cheer!!

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate #William "Tim (Henman) good to see those vodka shots at dinner didn't hold you back!"

Another suggestion as to who may be watching Catherine tonight
Margaret Alice ‏@HouseofMags @RoyalKateDebate I bet Carole is never too far away considering how close she seems to be with Wills & Kate. Plus, Kate's her sick baby!

though they may be there too you never know! but so far no spottings

Also tonight's gala ends at 11:30
Old 12-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

For those of us who don't know, what is a Winter Whites Gala?