The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-14-2018, 12:58 PM
Majesty

Video from today’s visit to a Centrepoint hostile

Old 11-19-2018, 07:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Prince William and Kate Middleton brought a “calming vibe” to their most recent visit.

Gareth Bradbury, 24, who shared his story of homelessness with Princess Kate on Wednesday as she sliced loaves in the kitchen at Centrepoint’s Quarry View hostel in Yorkshire, says, “They are warming people.”

Bradbury, a former foster child who came to the homelessness charity after finding himself “in limbo after university,” tells PEOPLE, “They have an almost calming vibe that puts you at ease. It was easy to talk about anything.

Kate seems to really care about Centrepoint and asked me a load of questions on what support they offer and how I came to find it and where I’m going to go in the future.”
Read more: Prince William and Kate Have a 'Calming Vibe That Puts You at Ease'

Old 02-13-2019, 07:38 AM
Majesty

Fantastic to hear that The Duke of Cambridge has become Royal Patron of our friends @PassageCharity. We look forward to all working together to end homelessness.

Via Centrepoint Twitter
Old 02-13-2019, 08:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Fantastic to hear that The Duke of Cambridge has become Royal Patron of our friends @PassageCharity. We look forward to all working together to end homelessness.

Via Centrepoint Twitter
Good news indeed. His mother did a great job exposing her sons to the plight of the homeless.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent

It seems that Diana's work with the homeless certainly made a deep impression upon her sons. Congratulations to Passages on their new royal patron.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
As we watch William grow older and grow into his royal roles, one thing stands out for me is that both William and Harry take what they do to heart. No just showing up to cut a ribbon and have a photo op but they both dig down and get dirty in what they do.

It mostly hit home for me the night William spent with the homeless out in the elements on a winter's night. Both sons were taught to go that extra mile and it shows.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 03-24-2019, 03:45 AM
Majesty

Today our Patron The Duke of Cambridge delivered a message to our National Conference on youth homelessness, encouraged everyone to share their knowledge & expertise and thanked them for their commitment.

@KensingtonRoyal @TheRoyalFamily #ChangeTheStory

https://twitter.com/centrepointuk/st...227934720?s=19