The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, I see in Richard's that Catherine was never going and the charity made a mistake with the invitations. They had hoped she would attend but was told that she wouldn't be able to make it.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Is there anywhere that shows a guest list for this event?
Somehow doubt Robert Hardy will be on the list of there was one, no guest list will be released for security reasons.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 10m
REMINDER: The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, will attend the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint at Kensington Palace, on Nov 26 #royal

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the reminder. Forgot about that.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William rocks out to Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift in aid of Centrepoint-
Prince William rocks out to Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift in aid of Centrepoint | Royal | News | Daily Express

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 20m
Bon Jovi said on meeting William: "I met his father and I met his grandfather. He's still a young kid to me, but a nice young kid."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 20m
Bon Jovi said Prince George was the next generation for him to meet: "The baby's next, its all good."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 21m
Bon Jovi promised to try to get William up on stage to do a duet of his big hit, Livin' On A Prayer.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 15m
#TaylorSwift: "I'm absolutely excited. I don't think I've ever played at a palace before so it is really wonderful."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 14m
#TaylorSwift describing her meeting with #PrinceWilliam: "He was very funny. I was really happy he was funny."

Pictures:
Winter Whites Center Centrepoint Gala 26 November 2013-
Rex Features - Leading photographic press agency and picture library

Pictures:
Arrivals at the Winter Whites Gala in London-
Arrivals at the Winter Whites Gala in London - Pictures - Zimbio

One knew you were trouble when you walked in: Prince William meets Taylor Swift after day at the zoo with Prince Charles-
Awesome... and very funny too! What queen of pop royalty Taylor Swift thought of Prince William (and he looks pretty impressed) | Mail Online

Taylor Swift has real-life princess moment in stunning gold and white gown as she heads up the stars at the Winter Whites Gala-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ites-Gala.html

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Heir Apparent

William singing with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi
https://twitter.com/centrepointuk/st...698049/photo/1
Old 11-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

PA Picture Desk ‏@PAPictureDesk 19m
Picture of Prince William singing with @taylorswift13 and @BonJovi at the @centrepointuk Gala Dinner tonight pic.twitter.com/1SA3ZVPJQ6

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 22m
Prince William and @taylorswift13 acted as backing singers as Jon Bon Jovi played.....singing the Living On A Prayer chorus into microphone

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 23m
Aides insisted last night that the stunt hadn’t been planned in advance. ‘No-one knew a thing, it was totally off-the-cuff,’ said one.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 14m
#TaylorSwift describing her meeting with #PrinceWilliam: "He was very funny. I was really happy he was funny." __________________

I think we can all die happy now. Taylor Swift approves.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:14 PM
Serene Highness

Some additional pictures

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Wonder what kind of singing voice William has?
Old 11-26-2013, 09:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi-
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi - ITV News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-26-2013, 10:50 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi-
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi - ITV News
William is quite the performer. He seems to have a bit more confidence and is less shy than his run on stage at Disney methinks. Got to love impromptu things like this when they happen.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 11-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

There's the reserve there but it's amazing to see William singing with Taylor and Jon on stage. Now all we have to do is get Catherine on the stage to help bring down the stage.

Pictures:
Some pictures from inside the Winter White’s Gala- Wow!!!
TIME AND WISDOM

I want the dessert.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-27-2013, 01:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
There's the reserve there but it's amazing to see William singing with Taylor and Jon on stage. Now all we have to do is get Catherine on the stage to help bring down the stage.

Pictures:
Some pictures from inside the Winter White’s Gala- Wow!!!
TIME AND WISDOM

I want the dessert.

As long as I get Taylor's dress, you can have it. . Seriously, I don't know who has been designing Taylor's Gala dresses lately, but she's really been stunning lately.

Glad to see William get into the swing of things, go up there and have some fun. He's really blossomed in both confidence and his ability to let go a wee bit and just really enjoy his public role in the last few years. I truly believe we have Kate and now George to thank for that.

Even so...I still can't believe he did that. I wouldn't be able to do that and I adore Bon Jovi too!! Good on him!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 11-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

He always seems to enjoy himself at centrepoint events...its nice to see...its too bad the event itself (even though the concert part hadn't start b4 brit papers went to press) didn't get front page coverage.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 2h
William said he left George 'screaming his head off' last night

I'm sure Catherine is happy William enjoyed himself last night, lol.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Aristocracy

Some people wonder if that would have happened if kate was there...I see no reason as to why it wouldn't have happened if she was there...Jon bon jovi probably would have still asked...I heard he also wanted people to go home and donate..and hopefully they did so.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
Some people wonder if that would have happened if kate was there...I see no reason as to why it wouldn't have happened if she was there...Jon bon jovi probably would have still asked...I heard he also wanted people to go home and donate..and hopefully they did so.
I absolutely believe it would have happened had Catherine been there. I do not understand why anyone would think it would not have happened if she had been there. She is a very supportive wife, or at least seems to be.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Aristocracy

I heard they raised alot of money last night...that's so good to hear.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Serene Highness

If Catherine had attended, I don't think William would have asked Taylor Swift to join him. Catherine is a good sport. It would have been Bon Jovi, William, and Catherine. I am not saying it would have been more fun than the clip, just different.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
I heard they raised alot of money last night...that's so good to hear.
Excellent news. Centrepoint was an important program to Diana and I'm glad to see that William is supporting it too.