The Duke of Cambridge and Sporting Patronages 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFA.com - Prince puts his boots on
Youngsters in the North East had the thrill of a lifetime today as they took to the football field with Prince William and played a mini five-a-side tournament

Thanks, Skydragon! Here are some pics.

Thursday, 18 October 2007: Prince William visits the West Gate Community Centre in Newcastle to observe the FA's 'Hat Trick Project' in action.
AP Photos
ABACA Gallery (great photos!)

Two galleries on Getty Images website:
Gallery the First and Gallery the Second

ITN video and article
ITN - William's fancy footwork

Articles
The Prince of Wales - Prince William visits a football project for children in Newcastle
Prince William shows off his football skills - Telegraph
Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: News / Showbiz :: Wills shows England the way

Last edited by a moderator:
2 recent HQ pic

:angel: Prince William at The Football Associations Hat Trick Project, West Gate Community College, Newcastle, Britain - 18 Oct 2007
Pic1
Pic2

Croatia won and eliminated England from the European Cup....can't help but feel proud...William didn't seem to happy during the game...they showed some shots of him on TV here....

Last edited by a moderator:
William Booed in Wales?

Below is a link to an article that talks about Prince William being booed when he went to a rugby match in Wales. Does anyone know anything about this? Was he booed because he appears to be more of a fan of England's team than Wales'? Was he booed because he is personally disliked? I would have thought that he would be popular? Thanks!

PS: I hope I inserted the link correctly!

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/spor...m-s-welcome-was-shameful-91466-20658441/[url]

In most cases in just continues until men are left with a "fringe" effect surrounding a bald pate. Sad to say it looks as though William inherited the early hair loss gene in the family. I had a friend who was pretty much bald by the time he was 26 due to early male pattern hair loss. He learned to live with it, was quite blasé about it in fact, and he never lacked for female attention, so I'm sure William will cope very nicely (or invest in Rogane:D).

Cat

Is it possible for it to stop from now or is it likely to continue? I mean that is if you have any knowledge about that type of thing I have seen men who's bald spot is like William's granted I dunno how long they've had the hair loss but like I said is it possible for it to stop now or no? Sorry I know I'm going off topic just wanted to know. lol I'll stop now.

Last edited:
Gallery from Belga Picture
Britain's Prince William (L) plays football with children from St Aidan's Primary School in Blackburn, north west England, on May 09, 2008. As patron of the English Football Association, (FA) the prince was visiting the school to see children taking part in the FA Skills Programme.
BelgaPicture - Category details

Gallery from Getty
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

My favourite pic:
Picture details
I wonder what they are saying!

Last edited:
It's great to see William out and making so many personal appearances. People on message boards have wanted this for so long that I'm surprised that there's not more positive comment than there is.

I never knew that William could speak Welsh until i saw him singing the Welsh National Anthem at the start of the match - great to see him doing this considering his possible future as Prince of Wales

On an even beter note seeing him present the Irish team with their medals after winning the Gland Slam:potofgold:

So he watched the Scotland vs England in Twickenham but then manages to get to cardiff to present the trophy to the Irish team? Does anybody know if he watched the game?
x

^I believe it was Harry, Zara and Anne who watched the Scotland vs England match while William watched the Wales vs Ireland game.

^I believe it was Harry, Zara and Anne who watched the Scotland vs England match while William watched the Wales vs Ireland game.

Ahh thank you.
William loyal to Wales as their patron.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom