The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 47m
The Duke of Cambridge, vice patron Welsh Rugby Union, will watch Wales and South Africa play for the Prince William Cup in Cardiff Nov 9.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

BritishMonarchyHeir ‏@British_Heir 54m
"He said he was struggling with babysitters at the moment." Will talks about #PrinceGeorge. http://tinyurl.com/k8vlc35 pic.twitter.com/95nMTyOnIV

Kelly Mathews ‏@allthingsregal 1h
Roaring Prince William cheers from the stand watching Wales and South Africa at Millennium Stadium today. DM pic.twitter.com/pC5458qrfg

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge has met members of the Wales rugby team during a visit to the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff today. The Prince, who is patron of the Welsh Rugby Charitable Trust, was also introduced to injured former players who are being helped by the Trust, before watching today's Autumn International match between Wales and South Africa-
Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge has met members of the Wales rugby team during a visit to the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff today. The Prince, who is patron of the Welsh Rugby Charitable Trust, was also introduced to injured former players who are being helped by the Trust, before watching today's Autumn International match between Wales and South Africa-
Home - ITNSource News

roseroyal, I think there should be more focus on the Diana Awards. Perhaps there should be a gala reception and the awards handed out by William, Catherine or Harry every year.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 49m
William cheers on Aston Villa at Villa Park MT @talkSPORTLive: Prince William watches on as Villa take on Sunderland! pic.twitter.com/AVOCnmSc9P

Pictures:
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge watches the Barclays Premier League match between Aston Villa and Sunderland at Villa Park on November 30, 2013 in Birmingham, England-
http://dukewilliamandduchesskate.tum...ge-watches-the

http://dukewilliamandduchesskate.tum...ge-attends-the

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Royal Highness

Pictured: HRH The Duke of Cambridge finally gets to watch Aston Villa at Villa Park - Birmingham Mail
Old 05-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1h
On 17th May 2014, Prince William, @FA President, will attend The FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium (via @BritishMonarchy, ht @JamieMcFadden_)

Jamie McFadden ‏@JamieMcFadden_ 1h
Also on @BritishMonarchy website, its confirmed that FA Pres (P.William) will attend FA Cup final where he'll do usual trophy presentation.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William wants son George to follow in family's scuba diving footsteps-
Wills spoke ahead of his unveiling today as patron of the British Sub-Aqua Club, the UK’s governing body for the sport-
Prince William wants Prince George to follow in family's scuba diving footsteps - Mirror Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

Prince William takes on scuba club president role - London - News - London Evening Standard

Prince William takes on scuba club president role

The Duke of Cambridge has said he hopes his son will follow in his footsteps and take up scuba-diving after he became president of the activity’s governing body.Prince William is the third generation of the monarchy to take the position at the British Sub-Aqua Club (Bsac).

Previously his father, the Prince of Wales, and grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, took on the role before him.

He marked his new presidency by writing a foreword for Scuba, the organisation's magazine: "Just like my grandfather and my father, I am proud to say that I learnt to dive with Bsac, and share your passion for the sport and the underwater world. I hope that one day my son, George, will also experience the wonders that snorkelling and scuba diving have to offer."

He stressed he was keen to continue his father's determination to preserve and protect the marine environment, wildlife and heritage.

The Duke added: "The underwater world truly captures the imagination and broadens horizons. I have been fortunate enough to have dived in some stunning locations around the world. Scuba diving really has opened my eyes not only to many extraordinary sights, but also to the responsibilities that we have as guardians of the underwater world. Which is why, as Bsac's new president, I hope to continue my father's legacy of striving to preserve and protect our precious marine heritage and environment for future generations."

William also spoke of his own goal as the new Bsac president: "I look forward to working with Bsac to encourage even more young people into the sport, for they are the next generation of underwater explorers, pioneers and protectors."
Old 05-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Majesty

William attended the FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium this afternoon
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn2ZeNxIcAILLHF.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn2cC7gCUAAWLUz.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn2WsYpIIAIqH1u.jpg
Old 05-17-2014, 04:56 PM
Courtier

In the second photo he looks a lot like Edward.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some more from the FA cup final
Prince William Pictures - Arsenal v Hull City - FA Cup Final - Zimbio

http://www.gettyimages.de/Search/Sea...am+17+may+2014
Old 05-30-2014, 07:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 3h
Prince William is attending the England vs Peru FIFA World Cup warm up match at Wembley Stadium this afternoon, as President of the @FA

Video:
HRH Duke of Cambridge gives England World Cup rally call-
HRH Duke of Cambridge gives England World Cup rally call - England | The FA

Dash @DashRoyal · 21m
Prince William: "I can assure you that George & I will be having a go ourselves with this special red and blue ball"

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pics from the game
Prince William Pictures - England v Peru - Zimbio
Old 06-30-2014, 12:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Martin @WindsorEditor · 1m
Prince Charles & William joint engagement on 9th July. They’ll attend a reception to mark handover of the British sub-aqua club presidency.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 3s
Prince William is taking over as President of the British sub-aqua club from Prince Charles after 40 years, with a handover on 9th July.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Martin @WindsorEditor · 1m
Prince Charles & William joint engagement on 9th July. They’ll attend a reception to mark handover of the British sub-aqua club presidency.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 3s
Prince William is taking over as President of the British sub-aqua club from Prince Charles after 40 years, with a handover on 9th July.
Aha! Them two have been in cahoots together and plotting this move without giving us any clue!

I love seeing stuff like this. It must make Charles feel so proud as a father to be handing the reins of this presidency over to his oldest son.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video: Go Under Water with Prince William-
The Prince of Wales, President of the British Sub-Aqua Club from 1974 to 2014, accompanied by The Duke of Cambridge, who recently succeeded His Royal Highness as President of the British Sub-Aqua Club, attend a reception to mark the handover of the Presidency at Oasis Sports Centre, London.The Duke of Cambridge joined activity sessions taking place in the swimming pool, snorkelling with some of B.S.A.C.'s youngest members and buddying up with a young scuba diver-
Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-16-2014, 10:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge has called on councils to secure the long-term future of memorial parks honouring Britain's war dead on his first public engagement as president of the Fields in Trust (FiT) charity. William was visiting Coventry's War Memorial Park today which is the first green space in the country to be dedicated as part of the charity's Centenary Fields programme-
Home - ITNSource News

Has William succumbed to the loom band craze? Prince spotted wearing plastic bracelet loved by the Duchess of Cambridge and David Beckham during Coventry visit-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...try-visit.html

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Glad to see that these spaces are being preserved for quiet moments and happy play.
Old 07-16-2014, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

As always, love the Duke with kids, and I have to say this,the man has a smile that makes you smile too.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

This kind of story from the Daily Mail is why the Cambridges and KP should be pissed at the press. It is bad enough when they focus on Kate's hair and dress, but William's loom bands is more important than why he was there and what he did? Come on. A kid gave it to him there and he put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community