The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William to host first-ever football match at Buckingham Palace:
Prince William to host first-ever football match at Buckingham Palace - Mirror Online

Duke to honour heroes: Monday 7 October
HRH The Duke of Cambridge is to welcome 150 grassroots heroes to Buckingham Palace-
News Room - Duke to honour heroes | The FA

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2h
#royal The #Queen gave her permission to stage a match in Gardens of Buck Pal to mark 150th anniv of #FA: Civil Service FC V Polytechnic FC

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 58m
#royal Crowns for goalposts - first ever footie pitch in back garden of Buckingham Palace marked out #FA #William pic.twitter.com/qi24n62fjF

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 55m
#royal Match between 2 oldest amateur clubs (est. 1870s) takes place at Palace on Oct 7th #halftimecucumbersandwiches pic.twitter.com/tMM0oBC2sf

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 53m
#royal Prince #William, Pres of #FA asked for Queen's permission to mark out pitch to celebrate FA's 150th anniv pic.twitter.com/80LyI5xxqh

Buckingham Palace garden turned into football pitch as Prince William marks FA anniversary:
Buckingham Palace garden turned into football pitch as Prince William marks FA anniversary | Royal | News | Daily Express

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Couple to meet Prince William at FA Grassroots Heroes reception-
Couple to meet Prince William at FA Grassroots Heroes reception - Get Surrey

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

David Wilkinson ‏@DWilkinsonCNN 4h
Heading to Buckingham Palace tomorrow... @MaxFosterCNN live on the touchline as Prince William hosts a football match pic.twitter.com/9mCvUhmiFx

JB ‏@Royal_beans 5h
REMINDER: Prince William will host official football match and present medals to 150 grassroots volunteers at Buckingham Palace tomorrow.

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 2h
William engagement: ITV updates for football match at BP today. Kick off at 1.40pm http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-07/fa-prepares-to-honour-150-grassroots-volunteers/ …

GoldenCouple ‏@TRH_WandC 15h
The #football match in the #Buckingham Palace Gardens will kick off at 1:40pm on Monday, 7 October.

Valentine Low ‏@valentinelow1h
William as Buckingham Palace hosts 1st football match on Queen's back lawn: "If anyone breaks a window, you can answer to her."

Valentine Low ‏@valentinelow 1h
Queen absent, said William, "so there shouldn't be any corgis running on to the pitch"

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 5m
Prince William says these are the smartest set of fans he's ever seen pic.twitter.com/CHduOec0uv

Max Rushden ‏@maxrushden 3m
Prince william beats greg dyke in palace race #fa150 pic.twitter.com/ES1yETwwZn

Video:
Prince William warns Buckingham Palace football match players not to break a window-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-a-window.html

A speech by HRH The Duke of Cambridge at The FA's Grassroots Heroes event at Buckingham Palace:
A speech by HRH The Duke of Cambridge at The FA's Grassroots Heroes event at Buckingham Palace

Hannah Marshall ‏@hmarshall_8 6m
Well no, I've never seen anything like this in my life... Prince William having a kick about with Michael Owen pic.twitter.com/q1mxuYmaOv

Video:
Prince William Speech and Presentations to FA Volunteers-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...A%20Volunteers

Video:
William & Duchess of Gloucester Watches Historic Football Match at Buckingham-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...t%20Buckingham

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 7h
Whilst Prince William hosts today's football match at Buckingham Palace, the Duchess of Gloucester will be there supporting Civil Service FC

Video:
Buckingham Palace hosts its first football match-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24423342

'Break my grandmother's windows and answer to her': Prince William hosts the first-ever football match to be held at Buckingham Palace (and the half-time oranges are delivered on silver platters)-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-platters.html

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Football Match Held in Buckingham Palace Gardens - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 10-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
William jokes to players 'don't smash Queen's windows'-
William jokes to players 'don't smash Queen's windows' - ITV News

Nice shirts for William & George.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Aristocracy

Lol favorite part of that is that is he is barely going to fit in it. George is a big boy...can't wait to see the christening pics on the 23rd.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
William Attends Football Match at Buckingham Palace-
Home - ITNSource News

iisuzieii, I know, their little boy is growing. Can't wait to see the pics too.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-14-2013, 07:17 AM
Courtier

Duke of Cambridge to attend the Football Association’s 150th Anniversary Gala Dinner, Grand Connaught Rooms, London - October 26
Old 10-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince William hopes to encourage Villa to 'new glory'-
Prince William hopes to encourage Villa to 'new glory' - ITV News

Prince William hails anti-racism football campaign-
Prince William hails anti-racism football campaign - ITV News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Duke Of Cambridge Attends The Football Association 150th Anniversary Gala Dinner - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 10-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince William has attended a Gala Dinner held in London to celebrate the FA's 150th anniversary-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-28-2013, 01:08 AM
Serene Highness

I never realized William was that tall, he stood a head above every other man there, he sure is one handsome looking young man even with his hair loss. He is learning now the job of his father, the role of PW.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:45 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post
I never realized William was that tall, he stood a head above every other man there, he sure is one handsome looking young man even with his hair loss. He is learning now the job of his father, the role of PW.
From a lot of what I've seen and read lately, it does seem as Charles is really getting William to be hands on in a lot of the duties and responsibilities that Charles has handled over the years. We can't be 100% positive that Charles will create him The Prince of Wales but the way things are looking, I think there'll be a very good chance of that.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 10-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 47m
The Duke of Cambridge, vice patron Welsh Rugby Union, will watch Wales and South Africa play for the Prince William Cup in Cardiff Nov 9.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

BritishMonarchyHeir ‏@British_Heir 54m
"He said he was struggling with babysitters at the moment." Will talks about #PrinceGeorge. http://tinyurl.com/k8vlc35 pic.twitter.com/95nMTyOnIV

Kelly Mathews ‏@allthingsregal 1h
Roaring Prince William cheers from the stand watching Wales and South Africa at Millennium Stadium today. DM pic.twitter.com/pC5458qrfg

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge has met members of the Wales rugby team during a visit to the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff today. The Prince, who is patron of the Welsh Rugby Charitable Trust, was also introduced to injured former players who are being helped by the Trust, before watching today's Autumn International match between Wales and South Africa-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-30-2013, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 49m
William cheers on Aston Villa at Villa Park MT @talkSPORTLive: Prince William watches on as Villa take on Sunderland! pic.twitter.com/AVOCnmSc9P

Pictures:
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge watches the Barclays Premier League match between Aston Villa and Sunderland at Villa Park on November 30, 2013 in Birmingham, England-
http://dukewilliamandduchesskate.tum...ge-watches-the

http://dukewilliamandduchesskate.tum...ge-attends-the

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Serene Highness

Pictured: HRH The Duke of Cambridge finally gets to watch Aston Villa at Villa Park - Birmingham Mail
Old 05-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1h
On 17th May 2014, Prince William, @FA President, will attend The FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium (via @BritishMonarchy, ht @JamieMcFadden_)

Jamie McFadden ‏@JamieMcFadden_ 1h
Also on @BritishMonarchy website, its confirmed that FA Pres (P.William) will attend FA Cup final where he'll do usual trophy presentation.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS