Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
Catherine looks stunning
I agree! She's beautiful as always!

Old 09-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
Catherine looks stunning
Yes she does, and William in a tuxedo is never a bad thing either!
Awesome photos.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Courtier

Kate Middleton the Duchess of Cambridge glitters in floor-length silver sequins as she attends first red carpet event since birth of Prince George | Mail Online
Old 09-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Daily Mail Celebrity ‏@DailyMailCeleb 5m Kate looks AMAZING in a glittery gown at her first red carpet since Prince George's birth http://dailym.ai/1baD4p9 pic.twitter.com/dHyTiBPvoq
Old 09-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Love these photos.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I find it too much, I think it would be better if only the top had been sequined, or only the skirt.
Catherine looks beautiful though.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Courtier

Moe pictures Kate Middleton pictures at Tusk Trust awards ceremony with husband Prince William who is patron of charity - Mirror Online
Old 09-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Getty Images: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Attend The Tusk Conservation Awards

Popsugar: Kate Middleton and Prince William at Tusk Awards Dinner

Hello: Kate Middleton dazzles during her first post-baby appearance

Pure People: Kate Middleton: Éblouissante au bras de son prince William pour son grand retour

lehtikuva.fi
Old 09-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Courtier

Am I the only one who finds it annoying - and maybe even a bit offensive - that the press is still calling her "Kate Middleton"? If people don't know by now that she's the Duchess of Cambridge they're not going to read about her anyway.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 4m
William: Catherine and I very much hope to introduce George to East Africa, a place we know and love, in the fullness of time

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 9m
#royal #William: "Catherine & I have recently become proud parents – of a baby who has a voice to match any lion’s roar" @TuskTrust

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 8m
#William "This is..our first evening out without him...please excuse us if you see us nervously casting surreptitious glances at mobiles."

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
Am I the only one who finds it annoying - and maybe even a bit offensive - that the press is still calling her "Kate Middleton"? If people don't know by now that she's the Duchess of Cambridge they're not going to read about her anyway.
My pet hate too but I learn to ignore it.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

THE Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took a rare night off from looking after baby George and headed to the red carpet for a glittering appearance at the Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London-
The Duchess of Cambridge glistens as she takes a rare night off at Tusk awards | Royal | News | Daily Express

Pictures:
Tusk Conservation Awards 2013-
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=14a5f781ce

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation:
The Duke of Cambridge is currently involved in a number of initiatives to expand his work in the field of conservation, particularly in respect of protecting endangered species and habitats.

Through his Foundation, His Royal Highness has brought together an unprecedented collaboration between seven of the world’s most influential conservation organisations and the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

The partnership, named “United for Wildlife”, is a long-term commitment to tackle the global challenges to the world’s natural resources so they can be safeguarded for future generations.

The Duke will be President of the collaboration. United for Wildlife will bring together some of the world’s largest environmental organisations and harness the resources and expertise of global leaders in business, communications, technology and the creative industries to tackle a common, universal challenge-
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation

WildAid | When the buying stops, the killing can too.
All I can say is wOw! Now that is what I call a true world effort and if I peek really really close, I can see a twinkle in Charles' eye as he's thinking "That's my boy!".
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 09-13-2013, 03:53 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Its great seeing them out again at a glittery event but this is not a good look for the Duchess nor is it flattering. I wish she had her hair up with such a dress. The Duke looks quite happy at this event and they both look happy to be attending.

Old 09-13-2013, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent

wow! she looks curvy! i like that on her! And I'm glad she fix her hair... It was a bit "messy" at the marathon.
I don't know if it was posted before but the president of gabon asked her who george looks like and she said "Like all babies he has got a miz of both of us!". Then she said he was at home with the nanny who is prince william's former one AND WITH PRINCE HARRY!:-)

For people interested: The bracelet she was wearing and that was seen in other occasions and event is a wedding present from Prince Charles!
Old 09-13-2013, 07:41 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
Well,I guess we have to accept that the gossip papers will never learn to get her name and title correctly...they also call her "Princess Kate"...But anyway,I guess as long as they don´t produce any mean-spirited gossip and hateful articles like they do with other royals,this is something we have to ignore.
Personally I find it a little bit sad that her beautiful name (Catherine) is cropped into "Kate", but if she can live with it,
I can do so too She looked fantastic at the Tusk Conservation Awards, I love her warm smile and joyful personality!
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge look very happy, I am glad to see them at such an elegant event :-)
. Helen Keller
Old 09-13-2013, 08:08 AM
Serene Highness

I think she looks much better carrying a little bit of extra weight. I much prefer it to how skinny she looked before she was pregnant. Her hair is shiny and looks great but would prefer for formal ocassions if she wore it off the shoulders. It is lovely to see them both glowing with happiness in these pics.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
William And Kate's Evening Away From George:
William And Kate's Evening Away From George

Video:
William and Kate Attend Tusk Trust Awards-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...Trust%20Awards

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

I just noticed Kate did not have a handbag... She usually have it for every sort of event... For a gala it should be a "MUST" don't u think? She looks gorgeous but you can see something is missing
Old 09-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I just noticed Kate did not have a handbag... She usually have it for every sort of event... For a gala it should be a "MUST" don't u think? She looks gorgeous but you can see something is missing
Maybe her PA was carrying it.