The Duke of Cambridge and Conservation Efforts 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
I've never seen William look so proffesional. :flowers:
He looks wonderful.

I'm glad that he cares about wildlife conservation. I think he gets his love of nature from his father.

I'm glad that he cares about wildlife conservation. I think he gets his love of nature from his father.

And his paternal grandfather who was heavily involved with the World Wildlife Fund for many years, caring about conservation of the world's creatures long before it became fashionable - like father, like son, like grandson.

Charity patron Prince William at a reception in central London...
He seems to getting more comfortable with these sorts of things.

I've never seen William look so proffesional. :flowers:
He looks wonderful.
I agree with you (and cd255) he looks wonderful and at ease. Does anybody know if his ex Jessica Craig was there as I think she's involved with this charity?
I like this photo of him laughing.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...+Tusk+Trust+20th+Anniversary+asEL2qNM5Zhl.jpg

I haven't seen Jecca Craig in any pictures and she wasn't mentioned in the articles but she could very well have been there. According to the website she's on the Appeal Committee for this charity. It's interesting to note that his friend James Meade is also on that committee.
Here's a link to the Tusk Trust website:
www.tusk.org

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like a nice speech he gave. Is there a video available?

Just horrible, I get so sad reading and seeing this! So sad~

I didn't even read this story, just seeing the headline is appalling enough!

That is absolutely disgusting! How these people get away with it is beyond me. And to think Max had his horn shortened so this wouldn't happen. It is appalling!!!! I am totally shocked. Something needs to be done about these poachers. They need to be found and prosecuted or the animals need to be protected better. I don't know what else to say.

Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the UK Film Premiere of African Cats in aid of Tusk Trust, BFI Southbank, London on April 25

Richard Palmer ‏ @RoyalReporter The Disneynature film William and Kate will watch features a lion cub called Mara, a cheetah called Sita amd a lion called Fang.
William will make a short speech at the premiere, which will be attended by 100 children from some of his, Harry's and Kate's 30 charities.

So there you go folks that will be their first appearance together since William returned.

Ladies, thank you for the heads-up! Have to polish up the binoculars now for the next sighting.

I will be done school by then so I can finally stay up and keep everyone updated so I'm happy about that I've missed having appearances to look forward to,

Aaaand, should I say it? While I'm always happy about a new appearance, I rolled my eyes when I saw it was another film premiere. Does it bother me that much? No, not particularly. But in the aftermath of the memorial service and ski vacation drama, it doesn't look too good that their first (or one of their first) appearances will be another glam red carpet event. :cool:

I agree with what Super Baroness says in principle about the nature of the events they attend should have some gravitas.

But this is a charity event , it is a nature film, targeted towards children so don't really see it as a glam red carpet event. And I hope with children attending its not a late evening event either.

I agree with what Super Baroness says in principle about the nature of the events they attend should have some gravitas.

But this is a charity event , it is a nature film, targeted towards children so don't really see it as a glam red carpet event. And I hope with children attending its not a late evening event either.
It is also an event in aid of a charity (Tusk) of which William is patron
so his attendance is entirely appropriate.

http://www.tusk.org/

Last edited:
Ok guys I'm just trying to get some info about approx times for tomorrow's appearance as soon as I hear back from my contacts I shall let you guys know.

Alright got word that they will arrive 5:15pm-6:15pm UK time so it would be 10:15am or 11:15am PST/ 1:15pmEST-2:15pmEST

Last edited:
What would we do without you and your sources ghostnight! Glad you'll be here to keep us all up to date. :flowers:

Your welcome! :flowers: I'll be here quite late tonight so if I hear anything more before I head to bed I shall post!I have to be out of the house at 11am PST so I sure hope they arrive at 10am cause least I'll be able to catch it! Most of my sources though are telling me 5pm UK time

Forecast for the day calls for wind and rain all day and night.

For the record Richard cannot tell me the exact time but he told me it's def in the evening. Still hoping my contacts are right about it being 5pm UK time. On that note it's almost 2am here so off to bed cya all in the morning!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom