The Duke of Cambridge and Conservation Efforts 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
30kxfu0.png

Arms of HRH The Duke of Cambridge

The Duke of Cambridge's
Interest and Work in Conservation

This thread includes:
Royal Patron of The Tusk Trust
Announced December 12, 2005
Official Website

President of United for Wildlife
Announced September 12, 2013
Official Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
his mother would be proud as im sure his Father and brother are

Incas said:
WILLS' TUSK FORCE
Prince William has become patron of an African conservation charity. A royal spokesman announced the 23-year-old had taken up the role at the Tusk Trust.
Honestly I think it’s weird that William is backing an animal conservation. Isn’t it true that he enjoys hunting?

Last edited by a moderator:
grim_lady said:
Honestly I think it’s weird that William is backing an animal conservation. Isn’t it true that he enjoys hunting?
He shoots pheasants, not elephants.

grim_lady said:

coservation only on african wildlife indeed ! :rolleyes:

Hmm I don't think he would get along with Chelsy Davy's father then.;)

Warren said:
He shoots pheasants, not elephants.

Warren, yes,he does shoot pheasants at Sandringham. But at Balmoral, he stalks deer as well, so........ I don't think deer are an endangered species, but I still cannot imagine shooting a deer. :(

from hola.es

William of England supports to a beneficial organization in Africa

Prince William of England has become protector of ' Tusk Trust', a beneficial organization for the conservation of the nature in twelve countries of Africa. The Prince, who feels great affection by this continent, visited Lewa Downs recently, Kenya, with his fiancèe, Kate Middleton. Tusk is the second association to which it offers his support, first was for the beneficial organization of without ceiling "Centrepoint", with which her mother Morning call of Wales was overturned.

(ps. i don't know how accurate hola is. it mentioned Kate as his fiancee)

Was the article in spanish? and exactly what were the words cuz I can probably translate it for you. And no they are not engaged it's probably a translation error cuz sometimes they use the words of different mesning.

Here is another gallery of pics of William today: Prince William, Patron, The Tusk Trust, arrives at the London offices of the world's largest inter-dealer broker ICAP at their city HQ, in London, UK on December 7, 2006 - abaca:

Click here!

samgee said:
what was doing at that place??

ICAP have a charity day when all revenues and commisions are donated to charity. William attended as patron of Tusk Trust, one of the charities to benefit from todays procedings. :)

It sounds like William was really inspired by his time in Africa.

Have I missed something in regards to William's time in Africa? :ermm:

karla64 said:
Prince william visits Turk office in Dorset on April 25th 2007 see photos..

Tusk - Royal Patron
The second paragraph in the link talks about the beauty of Africa, how William wishes he could go back there.

Last edited:
He should go back maybe even help Henry with Sentebale

cowarth said:
The second paragraph in the link talks about the beauty of Africa, how William wishes he could go back there.

Did he sign his name as "Wils"?

cowarth said:
I love the photos of him visiting the Tusk office in Dorset. I like he did that privately without any fanfare. I think that is awesome.
He truly takes the best qualities of each of his parents. He has the genuine desire to be inspirational and motivational (from Diana) without having any of her insecurity, and he takes from his father a bit more of the same and also the attention to detail and the quiet, lowkey, highly respectable manner of doing things. I was a bit worried during his university years, that he would not be so good as his father at the royal work, but I am not worried anymore. He is polishing off his personality nicely and becoming an admirable man. I am happy with him now. Good job, Wills. Keep it up.

That sounds very kind, but fun at the same time.:cool:

Thanks Skydragon. I think that's wonderful! And we'll get to see him do an engagement this month. :)

Pics 7.1.2010

Charity patron Prince William at a reception in central London on
January 7, 2010 to mark the 20th anniversary of the formation
of "Tusk" Trust a British organisation, that initiates community
development programmes across Africa.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom