The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Royal Honeymoon Poll

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where will William & Kate go for their honeymoon?

• Jordan

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Romania

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • A Caribbean island owned by Richard Branson

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • We will never know!

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 44 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if there is any legal way to prevent stalkers/photographers from using those cameras. I'm sorry but I don't buy into the idea that famous people have no privacy once they get out the door. A normal photo from a camera across the street of a celeb walking down Rodeo drive is ok, but sneaking pix of people from yards away is rather sickening.

I think in most of the countries, the legal difference is made by "where" are the pictures taken, and NOT how technically are taken. In this case it is obvious that they are made in a public area, and I think legally they are free. If they were taken in their private veranda, in some countries you can stop them (not ALL countries), but in open air....
Looking at the pictures, which are very nice, I think that somehow in a corner of their mind they NEVER forget that they are being constantly watched....and they are never in a bad posture...
A common couple in honeymoon near the see would behave different, more free, more expressive, but W+K have always a kind of "reserve".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom