The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Royal Honeymoon Poll

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where will William & Kate go for their honeymoon?

• Jordan

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Romania

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • A Caribbean island owned by Richard Branson

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • We will never know!

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 44 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they will most certainlly spend it in the bedroom... or i would anyway !

it IS CONFIRMED!
SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison

#royal #royalwedding Clarence House confirms the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are now on their honeymoon - location remains unknown
More:
BreakingNews Breaking News

UK's Prince William and new wife Kate depart on honeymoon, royal officials confirm; location not revealed - NBC News

9 minutes ago

#royal #royalwedding the Seychelles have been mooted as possible honeymoon destination - St James'/Clarence House tight lipped

10 minutes ago

#royal #royalwedding now it's been confirmed William and Catherine are on their honeymoon - will journalists find out where and stay away?

17 minutes ago

Last edited:
Prince William, Catherine stall honeymoon to throw off paparazzi
Article

Does anyone think that the location will be revealed before the couple are back in England?

People.co.uk also just confirmed it. I actually asked the royal correspondant from Sky whether or not the location will eventually be officially revealed and got no word back yet.

William and Kate jetted off on honeymoon yesterday rumoured to be in the Indian Ocean. The press coverage has been fanatical since the wedding with no signs of easing off focusing on Kate's sister Pippa intensely, It does look like the same kind of hysteria that surrounded Diana,
I hope the couple enjoy their time away away from the public eye.

William and Kate jetted off on honeymoon yesterday rumoured to be in the Indian Ocean. The press coverage has been fanatical since the wedding with no signs of easing off focusing on Kate's sister Pippa intensely, It does look like the same kind of hysteria that surrounded Diana,
I hope the couple enjoy their time away away from the public eye.

yeah.. it's the Seychelles. good luck finding them. It's a chain of over 100 islands. These islands have been the odds on favorite for the last few weeks.

Supposedly they will be there for 10 days at a cost of roughly $7,500 U.S. per day which would put the end of their honeymoon on a friday. (May 10 - May 20). Fly back home on the weekend and get ready for more event planning... Prince Philip's 90th birthday, Trooping the color and the Royal Tour of Canada and visiting California. :)

My bet is the Frégate Island Private in the Banyan Hill Presidential Villa; take me awaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy....

OK, so they are on honeymoon. I wish that they are left alone now, we don't have the right to know all ins and outs but they do have the right for some privacy.

I don't mind waiting. I just want to eventually know where they went. But I can wait till they come back. Until then I'm good. Hopefully they're enjoying themselves!

''According to The Guardian, the Seychelles tourist office confirmed that the royal couple arrived at the international airport on Mahe Tuesday morning''

Per Us Weekly-http://m.usmag.com/v/CelebNews/ConfirmedPrinceWilli1/?KSID=a888a8d2509fd43dcf47f2f9e815955b

That's pretty official to me....

Last edited:
I just hope they both have a wonderful time, with no worries about the press etc. I'm sure it will be alright, because everyone's honeymoon should be private and hassle-free!

If any paparazzi tries to follow them, I assume they will be banked by an agency. Too expensive and too difficult.
But what a nice choice the place looks idyllic.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Latest scoop on the royal honeymoon!

Apparently William and Kate are Honeymooning in Seychelles, or more specifically Descroches Island. They'll be heading to the North Island soon. What I really find interesting is that many other celebrities have visited Seychelles for the benefit of privacy. Definitely a good choice for the newlyweds. What do you guys think about this news? Pretty good locating to avoid any press. I hear the islands are beautiful as well.

Apparently William and Kate are Honeymooning in Seychelles, or more specifically Descroches Island. They'll be heading to the North Island soon. What I really find interesting is that many other celebrities have visited Seychelles for the benefit of privacy. Definitely a good choice for the newlyweds. What do you guys think about this news? Pretty good locating to avoid any press. I hear the islands are beautiful as well.

IMHO there is a huge difference between secret and private. Even if the whole world knows where they are, as long as they are protected by the local navy and their own Protection officers from prying eyes and tele-lenses, theirs is a private honeymoon. So why not the Seychelles as they obviously have good memories of their last vacation there? It was said that that was the place where William and Catherine decided to get married one day, even if they didn't fix a date back then. so it makes sense to return there as newly-weds.

As for all those who need to know more: why not try a nice romance book with a long epilogue about newly-wed bliss in paradise? Or use your own imagination....

Will and Kate’s royal honeymoon: Prepare to be jealous

... "Yes, we rented the island to the British royal family," Vladi told a Hamburg newspaper. "Prince William and his Kate are spending their honeymoon there. But you will understand that we are not saying anything further."...

Article

Yes, I keep reading about that $1M price tag too. Some of my friends are getting snippy with me about my royalist viewpoints, given the price of the wedding and such. These people are Americans, though - what's the point of criticizing British royalty?

I bet they'll look back on this idyllic time on their own private island and be very glad they spent the money (or Dad spent the money - and for heaven's sake, Charles works hard enough as it is, he gets to spend on his kids if he wants to).

Yes, I keep reading about that $1M price tag too. Some of my friends are getting snippy with me about my royalist viewpoints, given the price of the wedding and such. These people are Americans, though - what's the point of criticizing British royalty?

I bet they'll look back on this idyllic time on their own private island and be very glad they spent the money (or Dad spent the money - and for heaven's sake, Charles works hard enough as it is, he gets to spend on his kids if he wants to).

Thinking back, I remember reading several times that Carole and Michael Middleton were going to give the couple a honeymoon. After all the stress and planning of the wedding, it didn't surprise me at all that they headed home to recoup a bit and be rested up to enjoy the honeymoon. Hope they're having a great time!

Why Wills struggled to fit the ring on Kate: she'd ordered it a size too small | Mail Online

Catherine ordered her wedding ring a size to small.... (honestly if this is true, it's rather stupid- if you can't get it on then it's pointless to worry about it slipping off) I call BS on this tidbit

Maybe she thought she needed a size smaller since she lost so much weight, she might not of been sure of what size she needed.
I would say have it a bit tighter, you wouldn't want it to fall off on your way out of the church :nonono:

Royal Wedding: Prince William and Kate Middleton honeymoon island costs £45,000 a night
http://www.mirror.co.uk

Shots spark speculation on honeymoon location

First pictures have reportedly emerged of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge honeymooning at one of the world's most exclusive resorts in the Indian Ocean...
Full article + video

Lumutqueen said:
Considering nearly every royal is followed, it's not surprising.

Yea but the other royals don't get as much as attention as the BRF. Especially here in the US. I don't remember as much hype on Victoria & Daniel's wedding like William & Catherine's.

Yea but the other royals don't get as much as attention as the BRF. Especially here in the US. I don't remember as much hype on Victoria & Daniel's wedding like William & Catherine's.
Yes it was just as bad for them. Unfortunately they managed to track them down on their honeymoon, which saw them move on pretty fast. :bang:

Back
Top Bottom