The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-04-2017, 06:20 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

Just announced on twitter:
Quote:
@KensingtonRoyal:The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their third child https://t.co/DZCheAj1RM
Congratulations to the family

Old 09-04-2017, 06:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Woooowwwww!
Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!

Old 09-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Courtier

Wow! That was unexpected!
Congrats to the family!
Old 09-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Holey Moley! And baby makes three! Wonderful news for the Cambridge family. I just hope that Kate has an easier time with the morning sickness this time around.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Just saw the BBC News Alert &

What a wonderful start to the week.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Great news for the Cambridge's (and Andrew - who won't need the Queen's permission to remarry after the new baby is born).
Old 09-04-2017, 06:27 AM
Commoner

Amazing! She really managed to keep this hidden so well early on. I'm sorry to hear she is so ill again, I really didn't think she would attempt a third child because of her tendency towards this horrible morning sickness. She's a trooper! I'm very happy for them and their little family.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Holey Moley! And baby makes three! Wonderful news for the Cambridge family. I just hope that Kate has an easier time with the morning sickness this time around.
Unfortunately, it looks like Catherine is suffering from severe morning sickness:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...127168/photo/1
Old 09-04-2017, 06:33 AM
Courtier

Glad to hear that she's expecting, but sorry that she seems to have the same problems with severe morning sickness again. I guess they announced it quite early this time around since she isn't feeling well. Hope she recovers as the pregnancy continues.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara77 View Post
Amazing! She really managed to keep this hidden so well early on. I'm sorry to hear she is so ill again, I really didn't think she would attempt a third child because of her tendency towards this horrible morning sickness. She's a trooper! I'm very happy for them and their little family.
There were reports of a 'emergency' trip to hospital a couple of weeks back so the speculation has been around for at least that long - overshadowed by the 20th anniversary of Diana's death of course.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:36 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincessJava View Post
Unfortunately, it looks like Catherine is suffering from severe morning sickness:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...127168/photo/1
Thinking on it, now we know why she looked a little.....off, at the State Dinner.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Majesty

Wonderfull news at the start of the week!!
Old 09-04-2017, 06:39 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
With the reports of Kate again suffering from HG, I have to think that its so very true that everything a woman goes through whiles she's pregnant is so very well worth it when the baby arrives and then everything is forgotten amid the joy of holding the newborn member of the family in one's arms.

I'm sure the entire family is over the moon with this news that their family is expanding and this time around, there will be two little mother's helpers actively involved in baby's wellbeing and upbringing.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:40 AM
Aristocracy

This is such wonderful news!
Congratulations to the family and best of luck to Catherine as she battles that horrible morning sickness.
This has made me feel so happy!
Old 09-04-2017, 06:44 AM
Nobility

Wonderful news, congratulations!
Old 09-04-2017, 06:45 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting third child: September 2017

The State Dinner is probably too early especially since she was drinking alcohol during the visit to Poland and Germany right after it. They probably found out relatively recently because if they knew about it earlier don't think they would have announced the engagement for today.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:47 AM
Commoner

We all needed some happy news, what with all that's wrong in the world. Bless her heart, I hope the illness passes quickly for her. She's in a busy time with the children. She's done a fine job this summer trying to keep her condition on the low down. I do remember hearing on Twitter about a possible emergency visit to the hospital, and the thought entered my mind about a possible pregnancy-but with her past history of illness, and what with the children starting school and a full schedule...just disregarded the thought.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:48 AM
Commoner

Wonderful! I'm so happy for them.
Discrimination still exists. Some people feel that their own beliefs are being threatened. Some are unhappy about unfamiliar cultures. They all need to be reassured that there is so much to be gained by reaching out to others; that diversity is indeed a strength and not a threat.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
The State Dinner is probably too early especially since she was drinking alcohol during the visit to Poland and Germany right after it. They probably found out relatively recently because if they knew about it earlier don't think they would have announced the engagement for today.
Thank you for clarifying, Skippyboo!
Old 09-04-2017, 06:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful news