The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine looks like she’s about to pop, IMO.

I know it's unlikely, but I'm still hoping for twins! As women get older, their chances of having twins go up. And the fact that she appears ready to pop but probably still has 2-4 weeks to go, well, it's all feeding my fantasy! And I'm hoping for a boy and a girl...:)

Do we know for sure it's going to be Lindo Wing?

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

I think 3 or 4 weeks or about then but I guess she’s like all of us when we are pregnant that last 4 to5 weeks seems to drag.

Was not her due date April 23rd ?

Tabloid rumors, just like the rumors about her having twins. The original rumor was she was due on their wedding anniversary. The only thing that has ever been confirmed was the month.

I think it will be a repeat of Charlotte's birth.
Due date was also in April (around the weddingdate) and she came on May 2nd.

I think Kate must be 34-35 weeks pregnant and that her due date is the same as it was with Charlotte. (Also considering the prengnancy was announced more or less in the same days).Hopefully this child arrives a bit early as it would be a little bit a discomfort for Kate to drag a birth in May, especially with the upcoming nuptials. We'll see.

Yes and no. Has everything to do with one's workout regimen. ;) But I for sure get what you are saying, Pranter, of course. Kate does strike me as someone who hits the gym regularly. This time round, though, she seems to have gained more weight than in the previous two pregnancies. I've wondered about that.

One month ago or so, in the official visit to Sweden and Norway, she was barely showing a bump. Some people even (jokingly) wondered if she was pregnant at all. So, I don't think she has changed her regimen this time around.

George was a big baby. This one might be too. Personally, I think it will be a boy, but my guess is as good as 50/50 of course.

I know it's unlikely, but I'm still hoping for twins! As women get older, their chances of having twins go up. And the fact that she appears ready to pop but probably still has 2-4 weeks to go, well, it's all feeding my fantasy! And I'm hoping for a boy and a girl...:)

I agree. :flowers: I think it would be fabulous if they had twins. A twofer.

I really don’t think she looks that much bigger than the first two pregnancies, keeping in mind we don’t know when exactly her due date is. She could be at 36 weeks or even more.

Last engagement with George:
https://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-...rker-Bowles-at-Trooping-of-the-Color-2013.jpg
https://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-...e-Middleton-at-Trooping-of-the-Color-2013.jpg

Last engagement with Charlotte:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/2f/11/aa2f1102421380d270c710f5754fcaf0--william-kate-prince-william.jpg

This weekend:
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/...illiam-Kate-Middleton-St-Patrick-Day-2018.jpg
From the back she doesn’t look pregnant:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/74/4d/9a/744d9a272c84989f2fea52f0191cfff1.jpg

Guess it’s wait and see at this stage.

Last edited:
:previous:So the photo when she was expecting George was taken June 15 and George was born July 22.

Looks about the same in all three pics.

LaRae

:previous:So the photo when she was expecting George was taken June 15 and George was born July 22.

Yes, and with Charlotte her last engagement was March 27th and she was born May 2nd. Both George and Charlotte were late.

Looks about the same in all three pics.

LaRae

It does to me as well, so I’m a bit confused by all these comments of her looking ‘’huge’’ and ‘’much bigger’’ than the first two times:confused:. She looks just like I expected her to look a month before due, so I’m always thinking I must be missing something obvious.

Last edited:
Yeah..I think it's just hard to remember and just recently you could hardly tell she was pregnant, she has really popped all the sudden which I think catches people off guard.

LaRae

Yeah, she carries really small until about seven months when she ‘’pops’’. This is common with tall, long-waisted women, however depressing we shorties find it:lol:.

I can see her being about 4 weeks from her due date and giving birth in 5 weeks or so, but I don't think she has 6 or 7 weeks yet.

Yeah, she carries really small until about seven months when she ‘’pops’’. This is common with tall, long-waisted women, however depressing we shorties find it:lol:.

And her ankles are normal..so not fair!

LaRae

So the wager is on! ;) We'll see who's called it right!

And her ankles are normal..so not fair!

LaRae

I am very tall, and have baffled several co-workers who wanted to know why I was going on maternity leave because no way was I pregnant, let alone nine months pregnant. I did, however, get cankles and Fred Flintstone feet.

Kate looks way too cute to be as pregnant as she is. She is well into her third trimester, which is when most people stop exclaiming at how cute a pregnant lady you are, and you are far more likely to receive pitying glances because you are clearly ready to be DONE with pregnancy. Her ankles and feet look normal, her skin looks great, and her disposition still seems pleasant.

She could be bursting into self-pitying tears when the cameras turn away, but she really appears to be one of those annoying women who become pretty and serene at the late stages of pregnancy.

I am very tall, and have baffled several co-workers who wanted to know why I was going on maternity leave because no way was I pregnant, let alone nine months pregnant. I did, however, get cankles and Fred Flintstone feet.

Kate looks way too cute to be as pregnant as she is. She is well into her third trimester, which is when most people stop exclaiming at how cute a pregnant lady you are, and you are far more likely to receive pitying glances because you are clearly ready to be DONE with pregnancy. Her ankles and feet look normal, her skin looks great, and her disposition still seems pleasant.

She could be bursting into self-pitying tears when the cameras turn away, but she really appears to be one of those annoying women who become pretty and serene at the late stages of pregnancy.

We usually don't see her in the last 2 to 4 weeks ...maybe she looks awful that last month we don't see....swollen ankles and fingers....ah well one can hope! lol

LaRae (no I don't wish she would suffer swelling)

My guess she is due around the 10th-12th but she will go a few days late likely so 15-17th.

Yes, and with Charlotte her last engagement was March 27th and she was born May 2nd. Both George and Charlotte were late.

I don't think George was really late . Charlotte definitely, as they had to extend the parking restriction in front of the hospital.

I don't think George was really late . Charlotte definitely, as they had to extend the parking restriction in front of the hospital.

George was late--family members mentioned it at engagements.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...ate-queen-elizabeth-anxious-for-babys-arrival

Camilla--
"We are all just waiting by the telephone," the wife of Prince Charles told well-wishers earlier this week. "We are hopeful that by the end of the week he or she will be here."

And the Queen--
"I don't think I mind," the 87-year-old royal said Monday of her royal baby gender preference. "I would very much like it to arrive. I'm going on holiday."
"The Queen just wrapped up her Diamond Jubilee — the celebration of her 60 years on the British throne — last week. She's scheduled to head up to her Scotland holiday retreat, but that won't happen until the baby arrives."

Last edited:
Nothing in those statements says that the baby is late . Just that they're waiting for the baby's arrival .

William has said things like ‘’I’ll have to remind him of his tardiness’’ when George was born.
And I believe Kate has mentioned something about it when pregnant with Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom