The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
Just announced on twitter:
@KensingtonRoyal:The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their third child https://t.co/DZCheAj1RM

Congratulations to the family ?

Last edited:
Woooowwwww!
Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!

Wow! That was unexpected!
Congrats to the family!

Holey Moley! And baby makes three! Wonderful news for the Cambridge family. I just hope that Kate has an easier time with the morning sickness this time around. :D

Just saw the BBC News Alert & [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

What a wonderful start to the week. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Great news for the Cambridge's (and Andrew - who won't need the Queen's permission to remarry after the new baby is born).

Amazing! She really managed to keep this hidden so well early on. I'm sorry to hear she is so ill again, I really didn't think she would attempt a third child because of her tendency towards this horrible morning sickness. She's a trooper! I'm very happy for them and their little family.

Glad to hear that she's expecting, but sorry that she seems to have the same problems with severe morning sickness again. I guess they announced it quite early this time around since she isn't feeling well. Hope she recovers as the pregnancy continues.

[-][/-]
Amazing! She really managed to keep this hidden so well early on. I'm sorry to hear she is so ill again, I really didn't think she would attempt a third child because of her tendency towards this horrible morning sickness. She's a trooper! I'm very happy for them and their little family.

There were reports of a 'emergency' trip to hospital a couple of weeks back so the speculation has been around for at least that long - overshadowed by the 20th anniversary of Diana's death of course.

Wonderfull news at the start of the week!!:flowers:

With the reports of Kate again suffering from HG, I have to think that its so very true that everything a woman goes through whiles she's pregnant is so very well worth it when the baby arrives and then everything is forgotten amid the joy of holding the newborn member of the family in one's arms.

I'm sure the entire family is over the moon with this news that their family is expanding and this time around, there will be two little mother's helpers actively involved in baby's wellbeing and upbringing. :D

This is such wonderful news!
Congratulations to the family and best of luck to Catherine as she battles that horrible morning sickness.
This has made me feel so happy!

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting third child: September 2017

The State Dinner is probably too early especially since she was drinking alcohol during the visit to Poland and Germany right after it. They probably found out relatively recently because if they knew about it earlier don't think they would have announced the engagement for today.

We all needed some happy news, what with all that's wrong in the world. Bless her heart, I hope the illness passes quickly for her. She's in a busy time with the children. She's done a fine job this summer trying to keep her condition on the low down. I do remember hearing on Twitter about a possible emergency visit to the hospital, and the thought entered my mind about a possible pregnancy-but with her past history of illness, and what with the children starting school and a full schedule...just disregarded the thought.

Wonderful! I'm so happy for them.

The State Dinner is probably too early especially since she was drinking alcohol during the visit to Poland and Germany right after it. They probably found out relatively recently because if they knew about it earlier don't think they would have announced the engagement for today.

Thank you for clarifying, Skippyboo!

Wonderful news![emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji126] [emoji126] [emoji126]

Congratulations to the family!

Last edited:
Wishing her a safe pregnancy and deliver :flowers:

Emily Andrews on Twitter saying that she should be under 12 weeks, and a April/May baby.

Wow! That was unexpected!
Congrats to the family!

Not really unexpected. There have been rumors about the third pregnancy for weeks now. Congratulations to the family and I hope Catherine does well with her morning sickness

Another nice surprise. Wonderful news.
Congratulations to the family!

Wonderful news! So happy for them! Looking forward to another #greatkatewait :D

Any news media setting up outside the Lindo Wing yet? Never too early to grab that prime spot. :hiding:

Congratulations to William, Catherine, George and Charlotte!

I am very thrilled to see if a new babyboom is on the way!

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom