The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup an April baby! Just in time for The Queen’s 92nd birthday.

Ah thanks Royal Norway...just saw the announcement on FB!

LaRae

Just as many expected. Everyone’s eyes will be back on the Lindo Wing Door once again in April.

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April 2018.

I'm disappointed that the official visit of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to Norway and Sweden, which was scheduled for November, has now been postponed , but I guess Catherine cannot travel right now. Hopefully, she will feel better soon and will be able to accompany William on the Scandinavian tour in early 2018, but I wouldn't count on it as the rescheduled official visit is likely to be closer to her due date.

Last edited:
She’s getting better by the day. I think what it is the Finland visit has to be November because it’s for their anniversary. HG can technically last the entire pregnancy but Kate gets better as she goes.

It would have been a disaster to announce a 6 day three country visit and be too ill to travel or get sick along the way. People would crucify her. This is the safe option. Divide the visit into two parts.

She’ll be fine enough in the New Year for Norway and Sweden.

Last edited:
Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April 2018.

Sounds like they've now had their 12 week scan, so they were 6 weeks along when they made the pregnancy announcement, makes sense.

George and Charlotte were born 189 and 194 days after their birth month confirmation announcement, if this baby follows the same pattern as G&C then he/she will arrive April 24th-April 29th.

My birthday is on April 26th. That would be a very big birthday surprise and present for me. :)

I'm disappointed that the official visit of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to Norway and Sweden, which was scheduled for November, has now been postponed , but I guess Catherine cannot travel right now. Hopefully, she will feel better soon and will be able to accompany William on the Scandinavian tour in early 2018, but I wouldn't count on it as the rescheduled official visit is likely to be closer to her due date.

Kate traveled to New York when she was pregnant with Charlotte. She should be fine to travel through mid March or so, later if her due date is closer to the end rather than mid April. Norway and Sweden are a lot closer to London than New York.

So it is official now congratulations to them.
And I'm pregant together with the duchess of Camebridge for the third time, this is so weird!
My son born 18 of july 2013 - Prince George 22 of july 2013
My daughter born the 28th of april 2015 - Princess Charlotte born the 2nd of may 2015
our third baby due end of april 2018 - third child of W en C due april 2018
I'm curious if it will be the same sexe again.

Congratulations on your wonderfully, expanding family! It will be quite wonderful for all of your children to grow up alongside their "counterparts" in the UK. :D

So it is official now congratulations to them.
And I'm pregant together with the duchess of Camebridge for the third time, this is so weird!
My son born 18 of july 2013 - Prince George 22 of july 2013
My daughter born the 28th of april 2015 - Princess Charlotte born the 2nd of may 2015
our third baby due end of april 2018 - third child of W en C due april 2018
I'm curious if it will be the same sexe again.

Do you know what your having ?

W and C wedding anniversary end of Apr
It will be a twofer

I appreciate being able to come here and find out that there has been an official announcement that the Cambridges are expecting their third child. It's been all over the tabloids in the U.S., but of course you can't rely on them!

I appreciate being able to come here and find out that there has been an official announcement that the Cambridges are expecting their third child. It's been all over the tabloids in the U.S., but of course you can't rely on them!

It was also on reputable new programs when it was announced in September and in reputable newspapers and magazines (rather than the kind that have headlines screaming "Kate pregnant with triplets" or other nonsense.) People magazine has a lot of fluff but they are generally reliable, some of the other checkout line choices not so much.

But I also appreciate the forum and the members here-people to talk to about a shared interest!

Last edited:
When you find out you could put a bet on it being the same as the Royal baby. We will be interested to see if it’s the same too

I don't know how accurate this is, but I just read that Kate's due date is April 8.

kate's face seems to become fuller when pregnant, did anyone else notice? she's always a beautiful lady, but i did notice her face shape seems to change when she gets pregnant.

Yes and personally I think she looks better when she is pregnant because she fills out more.

LaRae

Seeing Kate at her latest engagements I think she’s really slim for only 4 months to go and her third pregnancy.

I think it's more likely that she's due in late April and still has 5 months left

When she wore the blue dress last Friday you could see pretty well she's already obviously pregnant. Some of her clothes hide it better than others.

LaRae

:previous:Also the angle the photo is taken makes a difference. Face on it is not always as noticeable, but in side shots it is pretty obvious.
And her face is showing her pregnancy too.

Yes her face is definately filled in.

LaRae

I think every woman's face is filled in during pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom