The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Twins are from the mother Fathers have no part in it.
Twins are two offspring produced by the same pregnancy. Twins can be either monozygotic, meaning that they develop from one zygote, which splits and forms two embryos, or dizygotic, meaning that they develop from two different eggs. Wikipedia

Old 09-05-2017, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Catherine is the only royal who goes through all this conspiracy stuff with regards to pregnancy.

Other royal women get a congratulations and people move on.

Poor Kate has to deal with all this nonsense.
Well various pregnancy conspiracy theories have extended to other royal ladies on different sites. This site does a better job of keeping the nonsense to a minimum IMHO.

Old 09-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Nobility

There are conspiracy theories?? Really? Like what...
Old 09-05-2017, 06:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

1. That she has never been pregnant and has used a surrogate.

2. That the surrogate is either Russian or Eastern European or even Asian

3. That Carole's eggs were used because Kate is infertile (based on a comment in The Globe - that extremely reliable piece of absolute garbage - attributed to Camilla back in around 2008)

4. That Carole actually carried George and/or Charlotte

5. The various friends are the respective egg or sperm donors

6. The Pippa's eggs were used by the surrogate

etc
etc
etc

I could go on and on and on.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
1. That she has never been pregnant and has used a surrogate.

2. That the surrogate is either Russian or Eastern European or even Asian

3. That Carole's eggs were used because Kate is infertile (based on a comment in The Globe - that extremely reliable piece of absolute garbage - attributed to Camilla back in around 2008)

4. That Carole actually carried George and/or Charlotte

5. The various friends are the respective egg or sperm donors

6. The Pippa's eggs were used by the surrogate

etc
etc
etc

I could go on and on and on.
Yes, and because they claim she was never pregnant they claim she never had HG and she was hospitalized for non-pregnancy reasons, they also like to claim the nurse didn't commit suicide instead W&C had her murdered to cover up their web of lies.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

And we'll close the discussion of conspiracy theories there, thank you....
Old 09-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
April 2015 for Charlotte. It was in a tweet from the palace in October 2014.

Pregnant Duchess Of Cambridge Reveals Due Date Of Second Royal Baby | HuffPost UK
And it wasn't true. Baby was born in May.

I'm sure she won't have twins.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
And it wasn't true. Baby was born in May.

I'm sure she won't have twins.
And it was obvious that Charlotte was late . They had to extent the "no parking" order.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akina21 View Post
And it was obvious that Charlotte was late . They had to extent the "no parking" order.
And don't forget that due dates are just one day picked out of a 2-3 week stretch when the baby can be safely delivered...that's more than a half a month's stretch. So any due date in the last week or two of April could have ended up with a May 2nd birth (Charlotte's birthday) without being too far off the mark.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
This is such wonderful news...congratulations to the family. I'm sorry to hear that Kate's suffering from HG and hope she's feeling better soon.

They actually do run in Kate's family. Her paternal grandmother was a twin.
Twins would just be so awesome!! If she does end up having twins, I wonder if they would announce that ahead of time or just let everyone be happily surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincessJava View Post
Don't forget that Catherine has the means of nannies, medical staff etc that many many women don't. There are many women that had to forgo having more children due to HG simply because they could not afford to take 6-12 weeks of leave.

No one can doubt that William and Catherine live and breathe for their family, but romanticising Catherine's "sacrifice" to have a bigger family is a bit of a stretch.

I hope Catherine is feeling better and able to enjoy the first day of school for Prince George this week!
Still though, even with all the help and advantages she has, she still feels just as sick.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
Still though, even with all the help and advantages she has, she still feels just as sick.
Even regular morning sickness can feel like a death sentence sometimes as I well remember. Even with being royal with all the help and support and assistance in the world, she is at a stage right now where her best friend seems to be the porcelain goddess that is demanding her attention.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Majesty

I was driving in to work this morning and the radio announcer said "Congratulations to Prince George and Princess Charlotte of England who are expecting their third Royal baby!!"

I took me a minute but then I realized it was just the clueless American press being themselves.

Congrats to the Cambridges for being the latest to contribute to the Royal baby boom.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

So rumour is that Catherine is eleven weeks gone as William said they would celebrate next week, according to papers this implies she will pass the crucial 12 week mark. If true that would be a March 2018 birth.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I was driving in to work this morning and the radio announcer said "Congratulations to Prince George and Princess Charlotte of England who are expecting their third Royal baby!!"

I took me a minute but then I realized it was just the clueless American press being themselves.

Congrats to the Cambridges for being the latest to contribute to the Royal baby boom.
Obviously they have been influenced by Game of Thrones a little bit too much. Don't want to go full on Targaryen or Lannister style.
Old 09-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Criticism from -the very left- 'The canary' on the third baby of the couple:

Quote:
[...] in April 2017 the government introduced a two-child limit for parents and carers who claim tax credits for raising children.
With a few exceptions, mothers can only get an exemption if they fill out an eight-page form (signed by a third party) saying they became pregnant through non-consensual sex, and aren’t living with the other parent of that child.
Understandably, this ‘rape clause’ caused outrage around the country.
So on Monday 4 September, one writer pointed out in The Independent that, thanks to UK taxpayers and inherited wealth, William and Kate have the privilege of not having to consider the financial cost of procreation
https://www.thecanary.co/2017/09/05/...-announcement/

Even 'The Telegraph' - a very right wing publication owned by an ex-convict- there is a column about the amount of children of the couple, which apparently should stay limited to three:

Three's plenty for the Duchess of Cambridge – a fourth child would look out-of-touch

Although I understand the objections in both articles, I think that the duke and duchess are the only ones that should be deciding over the size of their family. I am surprised that three children is already considered a lot btw.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

The other side of the coin

The Times of London @thetimes
Welcome to the posh large family club, Kate: having lots of children still has a certain cachet, writes @hwallop

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/t...inkId=41851220
Old 09-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

If W&K are getting so much criticism for having three children, it is even more unlikely that Kate will try for a fourth when she is 38 or 39 , especially having suffered from HG in all her previous pregnancies.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't agree...who lets public opinion decide on personal private decisions like family size?

LaRae
Old 09-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Royal Highness

Not to mention three is hardly a large number?
Old 09-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Not to mention three is hardly a large number?
HA yeah...I know a number of women who have 5 plus children....to me 3 is just small to average!

LaRae