The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-04-2017, 08:43 AM
Serene Highness

WOW congratulations!

It seems this is a really early announcement, as not even a date is set. So it seems, they HAD to annouce it because of her mornig sickness which resulted in not being able to fulfill her duty today

BYe Bine

Old 09-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Heir Apparent

The same thing happened with George and Charlotte. The HG forces their hand with the announcement.

Old 09-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Commoner

I was so happy when I just read the news about third pregnancy that I cried happy tears. I hope all will be right and healthy mom and baby. I suspected and mildly asked myself in the amusement if William and Catherine will have a third child or not regarding she is 35 years old and with previous two pregnancies suffering HG. I immediately thought Diana would be a great grandmother and this precious news right after 20 death anniversary is just happy and bittersweet at the same time. I think George and Charlotte will be great siblings and I am just happy for William, Catherine, George, Charlotte, Queen and both families.

George R. R. Martin: "A Dance With Dragons"
Old 09-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent

More and more women are having first child at the age 35+, let alone the third one.
Maybe it would be a huge surprise for me if they were expecting when Kate would be 45, but 35? Nothing unusual, IMHO.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Prime Minister Theresa May tweeted her congratulations

"PM – This is fantastic news. Many congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge."
Old 09-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
The same thing happened with George and Charlotte. The HG forces their hand with the announcement.
HG seems to start around the 6 week mark. I remember some of my pregnant friends saying it was a light switch - they were fine one day and then HG just hit them like a ton of bricks. The silver lining is that in both of Catherine's pregnancy, her HG seemed to go by 15-16 weeks. One of my friends had HG her entire pregnancy!

I think KP announced her first and second at 8 weeks. It wasn't until Catherine had passed her first trimester that they gave a due date.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
And to:
Prince of Wales
Mr. & Mrs. Middleton
The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh.
Shouldn't the Duchess of Cornwall be congratulated also ? Or did you omit her because William apparently, according to another thread, doesn't want his children to see Camilla as "grandma" ?
Old 09-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Wow,

Congrats to Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, The Prince of Wales, The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, the Royal Family and the Middleton's.

The whole family is growing beautifully.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-04-2017, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

If Tom or Laura have another child, I would congratulate her and Andrew Parker-Bowles.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincessJava View Post
HG seems to start around the 6 week mark. I remember some of my pregnant friends saying it was a light switch - they were fine one day and then HG just hit them like a ton of bricks. The silver lining is that in both of Catherine's pregnancy, her HG seemed to go by 15-16 weeks. One of my friends had HG her entire pregnancy!

I think KP announced her first and second at 8 weeks. It wasn't until Catherine had passed her first trimester that they gave a due date.

At the most we will get a month not a specific date. With the past experience with HG, they probably have a good idea what worked and didn't work treatment wise and know what to keep an eye on. She didn't have to go into the hospital like she did with George for Charlotte and was able to be pretty active once the HG passed for both previous pregnancies
Old 09-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

She was at hospital a couple of weeks ago for an 'emergency visit'.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
She was at hospital a couple of weeks ago for an 'emergency visit'.

Source, please.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Majesty

fab news! sorry to hear kate is suffering from her acute morning sickness for the third time in a row. did they release a date for the birth? i fear she is less than 3 months pregnant and they had to announce this earlier than they would have liked due to her symptoms. both george's and charlotte's pregnancies were announced 8 months before their births, so i expect a birth in may more or less (maybe even close / on the day of charlotte's birthday!)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Congratulations to the couple! Definitely working through that family real quick!

Is Catherines engagement today cancelled? I'm sure this was the case last time when they announced Charlotte she had an engagement the same day. Plus there's an embargo on something tomorrow as well.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Wow, that was a surprise! Or for me at least, since I wasn't keeping up with the supposed rumours. It just shows how strong Catherine is if she is able to fight through three pregnancies with HG. I hope she gets better soon.

Congratulations to the family - I'm sure George and Charlotte are very excited to get a little brother or sister

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to the Duke a Duchess, their children an both their Families...

It is wonderful news !
Old 09-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

I've been suspecting we'd heard something soon after her comment a few weeks ago to a baby gift given to her at one of the royal engagements.

So cool...hopefully her HG disappears quickly.

LaRae
Old 09-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Nobility

Great news to start the week!
Old 09-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Majesty

Congratulations to the couple, and both sets of families including Camilla (as wife of grandpa she does deserve mention).

35 is young now a days, especially third child. Only surprised as longer time then between other two. And with them meant to be taking up more duties thought maybe done.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to the Cambridges, grandparents, aunt, uncles and great-grandparents.! Hope that the HG is of a short duration and that the rest of her pregnancy is easy.