The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me this baby will be like Charlotte and be a May baby...I hope the baby doesn't share the same birthday as Charlotte...

The baby willl probably be born this week, so I guess it won’t get to May.

I really don’t think she looks that much bigger than the first two pregnancies, keeping in mind we don’t know when exactly her due date is. She could be at 36 weeks or even more.

Last engagement with George:
https://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-...rker-Bowles-at-Trooping-of-the-Color-2013.jpg
https://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-...e-Middleton-at-Trooping-of-the-Color-2013.jpg

[...]

:previous:So the photo when she was expecting George was taken June 15 and George was born July 22.

Yes, and with Charlotte her last engagement was March 27th and she was born May 2nd. Both George and Charlotte were late.

Richard Palmer

Verified account

@RoyalReporter
1m1 minute ago

The Duchess of Cambridge is undertaking her last public engagements today before going off on maternity leave, Kensington Palace says.

That means that the Duchess of Cambridge undertook her last engagements 5 weeks and 2 days (June 15, 2013) before the birth of George (July 22, 2013) and 5 weeks and 1 day (March 27, 2015) before the birth of Charlotte (May 2, 2015). Since her last engagement with this pregnancy was March 22, 2018, the child should be born on April 27 or 28 if the birth is as "late" as the previous two.

i guess charlotte and the new baby will have birthdays very close to one another, and then george's birthday wouldn't be far off either! great timing - all spring/summer birthdays!

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

Probably the same source that said she was having a home birth. Keep throwing muck at the wall and hope something sticks.

True. I very much doubt she will be a big presence at the receptions, and she may skip the evening party altogether -like the older royals. Zara might do the same depending on the her due date, and how comfortable she's feeling.

If Catherine does have some unexpected birthing/post-partum complications and has to miss the entire wedding, then whilst it is unfortunate I don't think it would bother the bride or groom all that much. In choosing the date they knowingly assumed all the off-chance risks involved. And frankly they were likely much more concerned in picking a date that guaranteed the presence of their parents, grandparents, and best friends. Those are their tier-one people. Catherine is merely Harry's sister-in-law, not their blood, and not their close friend. She was never going to take top priority in their wedding plans.

I agree with your whole post.

I would say that there was a bigger risk in picking out a Wedding Date (and same with Eugenie upcoming Wedding in October) almost 6 Months out with the advanced age of The Queen and Prince Philip but that is one of those things you can't control. People Health at that age can decline very quickly and suddenly without warning

Hypocritically speaking if (God forbid!) The Queen or Prince Philip passes away by October would Eugnie Wedding be delayed by a few months or even a year?

But back to the original discussion at hand the Duchess is a very healthy Women and had carried ( and birthed) 2 pregnancies without any complications. If she gives birth this week I sure she would be well enough in 3 weeks time to attend Harry and Meghan wedding. she is very close to Harry and I can see her doing everything in her power to attend his wedding. The only way I see her missing it is if she is strongly advised by her Doctor to rest.

Harry and Meghan and The Royal Family knew there was a risk and I am sure they talk about it before making the final decision. I don't think Prince Harry would have picked the date if it didn't bother him that there was a possibility that the Duchess of Cambridge may not make it and of course the Queen has to give her final approval.

Anyway life is unpredictable and no ones knows what tomorrow will bring

Last edited:
Does anyone know when was Catherine's first appearance after the birth of George and Charlotte? Maybe this time it will be the quickest we will see her after giving birth, less than a month now until Harry's wedding. I'm sure she will try her best to attend the wedding unless her health or the baby's isn't the best.

Baby 3#, please come to the world to meet your parents and siblings, and of course, the media! :D
I'm sure Catherine is wishing for the baby to come out soon, for pregnant women the last month seems like a year, time goes very slow. But once the baby is born, time goes very very fast...

Does anyone know when was Catherine's first appearance after the birth of George and Charlotte? Maybe this time it will be the quickest we will see her after giving birth, less than a month now until Harry's wedding.

She had an engagement 5 weeks after George was born in Wales. For Charlotte, I think trooping the colour was her first real appearance post-birth, so that would of been about 5 weeks. So 5 weeks is her general return time.

Last edited:
The baby willl probably be born this week, so I guess it won’t get to May.
Didn’t they say Charlotte was due in April and she didn’t arrive until May?
Between the very early pregnancy announcements for the Duchess of Cambridge and the fact that George came later in July and Charlotte not even in the month predicted and now this baby isn’t here yet and April is 3/4s over it feels like Catherine has never ending pregnancies. They could at least have said ‘late April.’

I think this week baby Cambridge #3 will grace us with his/her presence!

I think this week too!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom