The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they did make comments about George being late. It was known he was past birth date.

She'll have an Aries baby!

Old zodiac or new zodiac :D

A lot of people still associate baby's zodiac with the old dating system. But as of 2016 there are 13 zodiac signs, and Aries doesn't start until April 19 (used to end April 20). Glad its not done retroactive, I was born a Taurus and cant imagine being called a ram now.

If the baby is born before the 19th, he or she will be a Pisces.

Any day now is rather broad in term....we all know they formal announcement said April.

LaRae

Any day now is rather broad in term....we all know they formal announcement said April.

LaRae

Yup, that’s why I think very early April.

Yup, that’s why I think very early April.

I think so too. If so, that’ll give a little gap between baby #3’s birthday and their anniversary and Charlotte’s birthday.

From the 20the day before due date we may consider "any day now" - bebies born from 20 days before due date are not considered premature.

i really hope people arent taking a rumored date by the sun seriously...they also say that they don't know the sex..which we know this time is not true..william said in january that kate knew...

also, no1 who knows the date would let it leak...ive thought since the very beginning that it was very early april...

im gonna laugh hysterically if the sun's emily andrews is proven to be wrong..which i think is very likely...

i really hope people arent taking a rumored date by the sun seriously...they also say that they don't know the sex..which we know this time is not true..william said in january that kate knew...

Maybe Kate wanted to know and William didn't?
Queen Noor said in her biography that it was the same way with King Hussain and her when they were expecting Prince Hamzah (although the other way round - the King knew in advance and she didn't):flowers:

Richard Palmer

Verified account

@Royalreporter
1m1 minute ago

The Duchess of Cambridge is undertaking her last public engagements today before going off on maternity leave, Kensington Palace says.

From the 20the day before due date we may consider "any day now" - bebies born from 20 days before due date are not considered premature.

Nevertheless, twenty days before due date is pretty early.

I'll be very very surprised if the birth is later than mid April. In fact IMO it's likely to be earlier in April rather than later. However, as both George and Charlotte were late, I'll say around April 10th for this baby.

Last edited:
Nevertheless, twenty days before due date is pretty early.

20 days early is roughly 3 weeks, i.e 37 weeks. You are considered full term at 37.5 weeks. So 20 days isn't early.

Since she was late with both her other children, I think 3 weeks, i.e. mid April, for the birth.

One thing is certain, this wee one doesn't have a calendar in his room telling him when to make an appearance. It could be tomorrow. It could be next week and it could be when the kid is good and ready to stage this momentous event.

So, "anytime now" is pretty much describing things as they are. Its a wait and see game where the parents aren't really in control. :D

I'll be very very surprised if the birth is later than mid April. In fact IMO it's likely to be earlier in April rather than later. However, as both George and Charlotte were late, I'll say around April 10th for this baby.

I read someplace a while ago that her due date was April 8.
Not sure how accurate that is.

Thanks Mirabel. I take it that this dating was someone's unofficial calculations!

With both George and Charlotte she went on maternity leave about 5 weeks before giving birth . Make it 4 weeks if the they were a few days late so I put her due date around April 19th to April 26th .

Or on April 21st, the Queen's birthday. I don't think she's going to go that far into April though.

Now would be an excellent time to really pull one over on the media. Send 'em all to the Lindo Wing on April 1st and then yell "April Fool!" and cackle madly. :lol:

My guess is in about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks. We'll find out soon.

I think by April 20th.

LaRae

My guess it will be early April as well.

I always thought this baby was due about April tenth and I think a boy. I also don’t think she will be as late.

I truly think the baby will arrive early to mid-April, but with babies you never know...I'm getting excited!!!

The 21st would be good.. HMQs Birthday...

George's School goes on term break next week - so I'm sure that factored into her decision to break now. Gives her a few weeks with George and Charlotte before the new baby arrives. I expect the birth early to mid April. She is probably in the weekly check up stage and if all good maybe the Cambridges will head to Norfolk for Easter week (although would love an appearance at Windsor with HM). After that they will probably feel more comfortable not straying too far from London.

Kate has been very busy these past few months, but I think she is going to take this time to spend with George and Charlotte and giving some undivided attention and getting them ready to welcome the newest member of the family.

:previous: What kind of paint job is that? Red and black? :huh:

Very early April, anytime really. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom