Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-17-2017, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Did you see an announcement muriel?

LaRae
Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April 2018.
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...83076617494528

Old 10-17-2017, 11:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Yup an April baby! Just in time for The Queen’s 92nd birthday.

Old 10-17-2017, 11:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Ah thanks Royal Norway...just saw the announcement on FB!

LaRae
Old 10-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Just as many expected. Everyone’s eyes will be back on the Lindo Wing Door once again in April.

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-17-2017, 01:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April 2018.

I'm disappointed that the official visit of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to Norway and Sweden, which was scheduled for November, has now been postponed , but I guess Catherine cannot travel right now. Hopefully, she will feel better soon and will be able to accompany William on the Scandinavian tour in early 2018, but I wouldn't count on it as the rescheduled official visit is likely to be closer to her due date.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:37 PM
Heir Apparent

She’s getting better by the day. I think what it is the Finland visit has to be November because it’s for their anniversary. HG can technically last the entire pregnancy but Kate gets better as she goes.

It would have been a disaster to announce a 6 day three country visit and be too ill to travel or get sick along the way. People would crucify her. This is the safe option. Divide the visit into two parts.

She’ll be fine enough in the New Year for Norway and Sweden.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
Sounds like they've now had their 12 week scan, so they were 6 weeks along when they made the pregnancy announcement, makes sense.

George and Charlotte were born 189 and 194 days after their birth month confirmation announcement, if this baby follows the same pattern as G&C then he/she will arrive April 24th-April 29th.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent

My birthday is on April 26th. That would be a very big birthday surprise and present for me. :-)
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
My birthday is on April 26th. That would be a very big birthday surprise and present for me. :-)
That would be nice. It would give them a few days spacing before their anniversary.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
I'm disappointed that the official visit of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to Norway and Sweden, which was scheduled for November, has now been postponed , but I guess Catherine cannot travel right now. Hopefully, she will feel better soon and will be able to accompany William on the Scandinavian tour in early 2018, but I wouldn't count on it as the rescheduled official visit is likely to be closer to her due date.
Kate traveled to New York when she was pregnant with Charlotte. She should be fine to travel through mid March or so, later if her due date is closer to the end rather than mid April. Norway and Sweden are a lot closer to London than New York.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Yup an April baby! Just in time for The Queen’s 92nd birthday.
It would be so awesome if the baby was born on her birthday!!
Old 10-24-2017, 08:36 AM
Aristocracy

So it is official now congratulations to them.
And I'm pregant together with the duchess of Camebridge for the third time, this is so weird!
My son born 18 of july 2013 - Prince George 22 of july 2013
My daughter born the 28th of april 2015 - Princess Charlotte born the 2nd of may 2015
our third baby due end of april 2018 - third child of W en C due april 2018
I'm curious if it will be the same sexe again.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:02 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Congratulations on your wonderfully, expanding family! It will be quite wonderful for all of your children to grow up alongside their "counterparts" in the UK.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabetteke View Post
So it is official now congratulations to them.
And I'm pregant together with the duchess of Camebridge for the third time, this is so weird!
My son born 18 of july 2013 - Prince George 22 of july 2013
My daughter born the 28th of april 2015 - Princess Charlotte born the 2nd of may 2015
our third baby due end of april 2018 - third child of W en C due april 2018
I'm curious if it will be the same sexe again.

Do you know what your having ?
Old 10-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Nobility

W and C wedding anniversary end of Apr
It will be a twofer
Old 10-29-2017, 08:09 AM
Nobility

I appreciate being able to come here and find out that there has been an official announcement that the Cambridges are expecting their third child. It's been all over the tabloids in the U.S., but of course you can't rely on them!
Old 10-29-2017, 08:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnEliza View Post
I appreciate being able to come here and find out that there has been an official announcement that the Cambridges are expecting their third child. It's been all over the tabloids in the U.S., but of course you can't rely on them!
It was also on reputable new programs when it was announced in September and in reputable newspapers and magazines (rather than the kind that have headlines screaming "Kate pregnant with triplets" or other nonsense.) People magazine has a lot of fluff but they are generally reliable, some of the other checkout line choices not so much.

But I also appreciate the forum and the members here-people to talk to about a shared interest!
Old 10-30-2017, 06:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Do you know what your having ?
No, we don't know yet. I have to wait until the next ultrasound the 4th of december.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

When you find out you could put a bet on it being the same as the Royal baby. We will be interested to see if it’s the same too
Old 10-30-2017, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabetteke View Post
No, we don't know yet. I have to wait until the next ultrasound the 4th of december.
Congratulations and I hope that you have an easy pregnancy and a safe delivery!