The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks so much healthier in the past couple of weeks when compared to October and early November. It looks like she's past the worst of the HG symptoms.

When she wore the blue dress last Friday you could see pretty well she's already obviously pregnant. Some of her clothes hide it better than others.

LaRae

I thought same last week but today I guess it was the angle that made me think slimmer. I do see it in her face and she looks better than ever

I reply this thread a bit late after 3 months the announcement was released:D
Anyway, congratulations to the Cambridges:flowers:
I can't wait to see the baby Cambridge no.3:lol:

Is that really reliable? Can we believe it? There is no official annoucement.

:previous: Not at all :lol:

I don't know what is less believable:
-they have ditched the nanny: Meghan has been taking care of the kids
- they have been hiding it was twins deliberately but leaked it to tabloids
-they plan to name a daughter Diana (if were going to, would have Charlotte)
-Kate is on bed rest?
-the whole 'home birth' rumor that has circulated since her first pregnancy

They may not reveal the gender before birth, but if they were having twins, we would know before now. Unless there was a hidden baby.

I'm with the flying pink pigs on this one. :D

My niece was pregnant with twins in 2016 - Catherine is awfully svelte at this stage to be carrying 2 babies - so my guess is that the article has no basis in reality. Given Catherine’s age a twin pregnancy would be watched very carefully by her Dr.s too. Twins are pretty cool, though, ours have very different personalities.

https://theroyalnews.us/index.php/2018/02/09/prince-william-jokes-expecting-twins-wife-kate/

Prince William has jokingly admitted that he wouldn’t be able to cope if he and his wife Kate had twins. The Prince was attending the Centrepoint Awards at Kensington Palace on Thursday, when he opened up about his expanding brood. Speaking to Raymond Stoner, boss of Anston Properties, William said: “Our third child is due in April, I’m getting as much sleep as I can.”

Mr Stoner suggested he could save time by having twins, to which William replied: “Twins? I think my mental health would be tested with twins.” The future King also told another supporter at the awards ceremony: “Two is fine, I don’t know how I’m going to cope with three, I’m going to be permanently tired.”

Yeah but he's not saying it either...sounds more like a 'what are you serious' type of comment than a yes!

LaRae

Ahahah poor William. But his statement probably means that they won't have more children, 3 will be enough. Having kids, particularly that young can be a challenge, no wonder he feels tired.

It's kinda cool too because you know the kids are being raised by their parents...they are pretty involved.

We had 3 within 5 years...I know how he feels!

LaRae

:previous: I agree, I like that William and Catherine share little tidbits about their home life with the children. It lets us get a glimpse of their relationships and lifestyle behind closed doors.

https://theroyalnews.us/index.php/2018/02/09/prince-william-jokes-expecting-twins-wife-kate/

Prince William has jokingly admitted that he wouldn’t be able to cope if he and his wife Kate had twins. The Prince was attending the Centrepoint Awards at Kensington Palace on Thursday, when he opened up about his expanding brood. Speaking to Raymond Stoner, boss of Anston Properties, William said: “Our third child is due in April, I’m getting as much sleep as I can.”

Mr Stoner suggested he could save time by having twins, to which William replied: “Twins? I think my mental health would be tested with twins.” The future King also told another supporter at the awards ceremony: “Two is fine, I don’t know how I’m going to cope with three, I’m going to be permanently tired.”

I have my answer for him: three children and up are the same amount of work (imo). ;) The work load does increase with 3 but it does not exceed the 'chaos' state of 3 with more than 3. JMO. :D

P.S. So I guess Kate isn't carrying twins. I have my answer. ?

Well, well...if they in fact had twins, he wouldn't have had a choice.:D
:lol: yes, that's right! Imagine if Catherine gets pregnant the fourth time and are twins, I think he would freak out, but his statements would be hilarious as well :D

If they have more children (and it wouldn't surprise me) she'll be pretty close to 40 and the older you are the higher the risk for multiples.

LaRae

If they have more children (and it wouldn't surprise me) she'll be pretty close to 40 and the older you are the higher the risk for multiples.

LaRae
Its true, the older you get, more serious it gets. But Catherine is 36 years old at the moment, if she's planning on having a fourth child, it shall be in 2/3 years, with Catherine being 38/39 years old. I think it's not that of a risk considering that the advance of medicine provides better health care. I think more than 42/43 years old can be way more dangerous.

Marriage and babies have been good for William. :flowers: In particular (imo) Catherine has been good for him. He's really having to stretch, as happens for many men. ;) Go for the 4th/5th, Catherine!

Its true, the older you get, more serious it gets. But Catherine is 36 years old at the moment, if she's planning on having a fourth child, it shall be in 2/3 years, with Catherine being 38/39 years old. I think it's not that of a risk considering that the advance of medicine provides better health care. I think more than 42/43 years old can be way more dangerous.

We're not talking 'dangers' but the chances of multiples. After the age of 35 the chances of multiples goes up. It goes up progressively every year. So if they have another baby at 38/39, her chances will have gone quite up for her to have twins.

If twins, she would join the club that now includes Princess Charlene of Monaco ( a boy and a girl) and Princess Mary of Denmark ( a boy and a girl). Are there others?

There have been twins in the royal families of Jordan, the Bourbon Parmas, Belgium and Luxembourg too. ?

Somehow I missed the post with the news article that claimed Kate is pregnant with twin girls. :sad: Okay, so the tabloid press is speculating. Kate is large (for her) with this pregnancy. It would be such fun! I would wish a boy and girl for them so that William and George wouldn't be overwhelmed with female energy. ;)

They may not reveal the gender before birth, but if they were having twins, we would know before now. Unless there was a hidden baby.

Why would we necessarily know by now? I don't understand why that would be so. :ermm:

Also, what do you mean by a 'hidden baby'?

Somehow I missed the post with the news article that claimed Kate is pregnant with twin girls. :sad: Okay, so the tabloid press is speculating. Kate is large (for her) with this pregnancy. It would be such fun! I would wish a boy and girl for them so that William and George wouldn't be overwhelmed with female energy. ;)

Why would we necessarily know by now? I don't understand why that would be so. :ermm:

Also, what do you mean by a 'hidden baby'?

Because when they announced the pregnancy they used singular. As they have in every mention of the pregnancy. It is highly unlikely they would intentionally lie about the number of babies.

Hidden, as in not seen in ultrasound. Extremely rare now a days with modern ultrasounds, but has happened in the past.

If twins, she would join the club that now includes Princess Charlene of Monaco ( a boy and a girl) and Princess Mary of Denmark ( a boy and a girl). Are there others?

That are currently children:
-Jacques and Gabrielle
-Vincent and Josephine
-Nicholas and Aymeric of Belgium-sons of Laurent and Claire
-Carl and Louis of Prussia (sons of George Friedrich and Sophie)
-Louis and Alphonse- sons of the Duke of Anjou
-Moritz and Paulina of Hesse- children of Donatus

Older but still living:
-Aisha and Sarah of Jordan- daughters of Prince Faisal (21)
-Margarita and Jamie of Bourbon Parma
-Umberto and Sofia of Bulgaria-children of Konstantin-Assen
-Prince Jean and Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg- the younger brother and sister of Henri
-Michaela and Monika von Hapsburg- daughters of Otto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom