The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something seriously wrong about these people :previous:
Don't they feel the need to take a shower or eat something? Take a nap maybe?

Anyway, I knew this was going to be a May baby and certainly a Taurus! My bet is on a chubby girl! :baby: :lol:
Yes, something very serious called "Royal Baby Fever" :lol::lol::lol:
I don't think they are there all the time for a week, I guess they go home eventually to take a shower or to see if everything is ok but it has to be quick! :ROFLMAO:

We passed the 60th page! Will we reach the 100th before the baby is born? :rolleyes::unsure::lol: :lol:

Why, thank you!
Sorry if I offended someone but it's really strange to sit near the hospital for days without any real signs. I would get tired after three-four first days...
We passed the 60th page! Will we reach the 100th before the baby is born?
I don't think so. I hope we don't!

Last edited:
Sorry if I offended someone but it's really strange to sit near the hospital for days without any real signs. I would get tired after three-four first days...

Am I missing something here? I know the pens have been set up but I thought there was some kind of restriction that people were not to gather outside the Lindo wing until it was announced that Kate was in labor.

I know the pens have been set up but I thought there was some kind of restriction that people were not to gather outside the Lindo wing until it was announced that Kate was in labor.
But obviously some of then still gather. And even get breakfast from the Palace.:lol:

Am I missing something here? I know the pens have been set up but I thought there was some kind of restriction that people were not to gather outside the Lindo wing until it was announced that Kate was in labor.
It's only for the press pen. The sidewalk have people walking by all the time since it's a normal street so there are some individuals camping out there.

And I take real offense of people saying these people are crazy. What gives you the power to decide that if they think this is fun (and it probably is fun, like a camp with people you get to know and have similar interests) who are you to tell them it's not worthy. One of them is 80, so yes. He probably doesn't have a job. And if they don't have a family, don't you want them to have this company and fun time? And when is it concidered "crazy"? Camping for a movie, concert, convention? Going to a camp where people have one interest? You concentrate on your own life and let them live theirs!

The man never got his daughter and really really wants a grandaughter to dote on.cut him some slack.

"I just have a feeling it's a boy because this pregnancy has mirrored the first pregnancy" @katienicholl on the #RoyalBaby #RoyalBabyWatch

And with this one being late too I have changed my mind and think it will be another boy too

"I just have a feeling it's a boy because this pregnancy has mirrored the first pregnancy" @katienicholl on the #RoyalBaby #RoyalBabyWatch

And with this one being late too I have changed my mind and think it will be another boy too

It does really mean nothing. There is no way to know for sure the baby sex other than to have it out of the womb and look between his legs. Even ultrasounds can be wrong.

It does really mean nothing. There is no way to know for sure the baby sex other than to have it out of the womb and look between his legs. Even ultrasounds can be wrong.

I perfectly know that! But I guess it is my right to speculate about the gender! There is even athread for it, isn't there ?:flowers:

Plus, I don't want to wish for a girl and then it is a boy... Like it was with George.. :D

In regards to Prince Charles' comments about gender - when you read the context of the comment, that he was speaking to a 100 year old veteran accompanied by his daughter and Prince Charles asked the veteran how many daughters he had and the 100 year old replied "one and that's enough" to which Prince Charles quipped "and we are hoping for a granddaughter"
Royal baby: Prince Charles is ‘hoping for a granddaughter’ | Western Morning News it seems more like the joking self deprecating remarks that Prince Charles frequently makes, rather than a strong preference for one gender for another.
I always keep in mind that Prince Charles is from an older generation. When my younger sister was born the joke was that my dad so wanted a boy that he hadn't picked out any girl's names. It was family lore and as far as I know my sister was never bothered by it.
According to this article (I know, consider the source) Royal baby news: Kate Middleton labour rumours sparked by Prince Charles convoy leaving Kensington Palace - Mirror Online Charles did visit the Cambridges today sparking a false alarm - which if true is nice to know, maybe he had some bonding time with Prince George. I assume KP is close enough to Windsor that Prince Charles could do both in the same day?

Last edited:
Well, from the way I see it, it's not wrong to wish for a particulary gender. It doesn't mean you hate the other. While I think there are countries that favors gender neutraly and should be respested, in others, for example in my country, we tend to discuss gender before the baby is born.

I remenber when I was little people would ask me when I marry if I would want a boy or a girl. When I was with my friends we would talk about preferences of gender, it doesn't mean the other will get no love, but it's a common talk.
When my aunt got pregnant (we're not blood-related) wanted desperately for a boy because she only had aunts, sisters and nieces, BUT if she had a girl she would love her the same, it was only her preference because she was always surrounded by females.

Each way of thinking of gender neutrality or preference, is not wrong and should not be seen as such.

Well, from the way I see it, it's not wrong to wish for a particulary gender. It doesn't mean you hate the other. While I think there are countries that favors gender neutraly and should be respested, in others, for example in my country, we tend to discuss gender before the baby is born.

I remenber when I was little people would ask me when I marry if I would want a boy or a girl. When I was with my friends we would talk about preferences of gender, it doesn't mean the other will get no love, but it's a common talk.
When my aunt got pregnant (we're not blood-related) wanted desperately for a boy because she only had aunts, sisters and nieces, BUT if she had a girl she would love her the same, it was only her preference because she was always surrounded by females.

Each way of thinking of gender neutrality or preference, is not wrong and should not be seen as such.
I agree that it is a cultural thing and so. I just said that it seems odd to me, because of my life experience. The think I most had problem with is that he said it in public. But with the context we got I see that it's just another misquoted news thing.

I'm very thankful for your very diplomatic way of the post :)

In regards to Prince Charles' comments about gender - when you read the context of the comment, that he was speaking to a 100 year old veteran accompanied by his daughter and Prince Charles asked the veteran how many daughters he had and the 100 year old replied "one and that's enough" to which Prince Charles quipped "and we are hoping for a granddaughter"
Royal baby: Prince Charles is ‘hoping for a granddaughter’ | Western Morning News it seems more like the joking self deprecating remarks that Prince Charles frequently makes, rather than a strong preference for one gender for another.
I always keep in mind that Prince Charles is from an older generation. When my younger sister was born the joke was that my dad so wanted a boy that he hadn't picked out any girl's names. It was family lore and as far as I know my sister was never bothered by it.
According to this article (I know, consider the source) Royal baby news: Kate Middleton labour rumours sparked by Prince Charles convoy leaving Kensington Palace - Mirror Online Charles did visit the Cambridges today sparking a false alarm - which if true is nice to know, maybe he had some bonding time with Prince George. I assume KP is close enough to Windsor that Prince Charles could do both in the same day?

Windsor is about a hour's drive west of BP. KP is west of Clarence House so its on the way to Windsor.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
I'm very thankful for your very diplomatic way of the post :)
You're welcome;) I just wanted to tell that both ways are not wrong, it depends on the enviroment that we born into.

I think we are all desperate, as we talk all sorts of things right now :lol: this baby surely is enjoying every minute with his mommy and doesn't want to see the world just yet.
I always said May 1st since the time I knew she was pregnant. I'm bad at getting things right, so I doubt what I said will end up true in the end. But lets wait and see. At least is safe to say that this will be a May Baby.

Well there is still about 45 minutes in the month of April. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the DOC gave birth at 11:59. That would cause a lot of bettors to explode. :0

If the baby is born on May 1, he/she will share a birthday with Lady Sarah Chatto.

My mom thinks the baby will be born on the 4th, so it will be born on Star Wars Day. WOOOOOO!!!

Ole!!!! Margaritas, cervesas y vino por todos!!!

Each night I come home from work and check this forum. Sigh.... ready for a baby to come!

I think you have the right of it. I read it as a metaphorical smack to his forehead and going 'duh'.

But seriously folks, it is not wrong to wish for a girl or a boy, it's just nature. The bottom line is that it's an ephemeral thing and the only requisite is a healthy baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom