The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sightings of convoys, rumours being tweeted by parliamentary hacks that the #RoyalBaby is on its way.

Oh I do hope so! Like Kate, its time to get this over and done with. The waiting for the actual event to start has to be the hardest part for any expectant mother-to-be.

Meanwhile Kensington Palace is having a little fun with us. they just tweeted this with a photo of William and Catherine from the day they left the Hospital with Prince George

@KensingtonRoyal: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge introduce their son Prince George to the world for the 1st time #ThrowbackThursday http://t.co/MtGAZWKpr3

Last edited:
Martin @CourtierUK · 13m 13 minutes ago
Apparently, supposed convoy spotted leaving Ken Pal was Prince Charles.

Somehow I like the whole speculations, rumours, the wait for the baby and the whole thing. I think it is also a little bit funny.

Martin @CourtierUK · 13m 13 minutes ago
Apparently, supposed convoy spotted leaving Ken Pal was Prince Charles.

OMG is Prince Charles having a baby ? :lol::eek:

Richard Palmer
‏@RoyalReporter
Lots of false alarms down here at the Lindo Wing today. Media getting twitchy. At least the sun's shining.

Video:
Royal fans have been waiting patiently for over a week at the Lindo Wing for the birth of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's second child. Terry Hutt is celebrating his 80th birthday today and is hoping for an extra special royal gift. Shows: Intv Terry Hutt and intv Margaret Tyler-

Home - ITNSource News

I heard the BBC alert on my phone and thought, "Oh, the Duchess has been admitted." I was wrong it was something else.

Anyone else following @LindoWingOCone on Twitter? There's a wicked sense of humor regarding the impending birth. I've also commented to friends about KP's sense of humor in recent days, toying with all of us, lol.

This babe is coming on Saturday. Perfect for a family as into horses as the Windsors since it's Kentucky Derby day. :)

I get alerts from the Kensington Palace twitter account and when my phone lit up the tweet started "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge..."
I was like- this is it!!!
But it was just a throwback to them leaving hospital with Prince George.
They are playing with us for sure!

Richard Palmer ✔@RoyalReporter
Birthday boy Terry Hutt's just received an 80th cake from Kensington Palace down here at the hospital.

I'm not naïve to the point of thinking it was Kates and Williams idea, but still it's lovely :flowers:

"Unless William and Kate's second child arrives on 30 April, the couple look set to have a May-born baby"

Wow, cutting-edge journalism there.
Theyx don't have anything to write so they come up with all these idiotic stories.

I get alerts from the Kensington Palace twitter account and when my phone lit up the tweet started "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge..."
I was like- this is it!!!
But it was just a throwback to them leaving hospital with Prince George.
They are playing with us for sure!
Probably what I would do in a situation like that .

Birthday boy Terry Hutt's just received an 80th cake from Kensington Palace down here at the hospital.

I'm not naïve to the point of thinking it was Kates and Williams idea, but still it's lovely :flowers:
They are not saying it was their idea. They wrote the card "from the team at Kensington Palace"

PA Royal Reporters @PARoyal · 8m 8 minutes ago
Prince of Wales tells a veteran he's hoping for a girl. Vet jokes about difficulties of bringing up a daughter #RoyalBaby @DavidMercerPA

PA Royal Reporters @PARoyal · 8m 8 minutes ago
Prince of Wales tells a veteran he's hoping for a girl. Vet jokes about difficulties of bringing up a daughter #RoyalBaby @DavidMercerPA
I don't like them expressing stuff like that. It's one thing to think it, it's another thing when a possible boy is 11 in a rough spot and finds out grandpa wanted you to be a girl...

It's one thing to think it, it's another thing when a possible boy is 11 in a rough spot and finds out grandpa wanted you to be a girl...
Parents and relatives almost always want the new baby to be of certain gender, it doesn't mean they love it less when the baby is born. If it's a boy, then Prince Charles will have to wait the next baby Cambridge or ask Harry to make him a granddaughter.

Last edited:
Somehow I like the whole speculations, rumours, the wait for the baby and the whole thing. I think it is also a little bit funny.
That's how I feel too. Although I'd love to receive the good news soon, being here chatting about it everyday and following the news on twitter, getting false alarms :)lol:) it's been very fun indeed. I get the similar feeling when someone close is pregnant - false contractions, overdues and if my phone rings I think: The baby is born! :lol:

I like how KP are dealing with the "campers" outside de hospital. It shows that for KP and the Dukes, royal fans really matter and I'm sure they not regret waiting there for so many days now. It's quite a story they have to tell: oh, when Royal Baby #2 was about to be born, I was camping outside the hospital and W&K send us breakfast, or: On my 80th birthday, I got a cake from KP (not to everyone I guess).

I think that, besides all the pressure, W&K enjoy that their baby gets so much attention and best wishes, to know that so many people love their family... It must be a good feeling :flowers:

Parents and relatives almost always want the new baby to be of certain gender, it doesn't mean they love it less when he is born. If it's a boy, then Prince Charles will have to wait the next baby Cambridge or ask Harry to make him a granddaughter.
Not where I live... Seems rather dated to me.

What do you mean? Swedish parents don't try to predict the sex of the baby and don't have any expectations? Even subconsciously?

That's exactly what I said yesterday and was later deleted along with the other "off-topic" posts. Most of the people I know decide how many babies they would like to have prior to getting married with the default now being apparently two. Guys many times say they would like their first born to be a boy, but, after having their two planned children, they don't try a third just because both happen to be girls. It seems to me that a baby's gender is not really a big deal where I come from.

What do you mean? Swedish parents don't try to predict the sex of the baby and don't have any expectations? Even subconsciously?
Ofc there are. But gender neutrality is a very big deal in Sweden, and for a brief while wishing for a girl to buy cute dresses is a whole other thing than telling the press/random person that you would prefer one gender over another. WHY does you want that gender, to go to balett, have a calm kid? What is determening that the girl born will be "girly"?

that will not depend on Harry
The baby's gender is determined by father's chromosomes anyway.:rolleyes: And there is one else who Charles could ask to give him a dranddaughter...

WHY does you want that gender, to go to balett, have a calm kid? What is determening that the girl born will be "girly"?
I don't know why Charles wants to have a granddaughter but I suppose(I don't have kids myself) the experience of raising a girl is different from raising a boy. If nothing else, just to have an opportunity to buy pretty dresses and other cute things.

Last edited:
No matter what gender the baby will be, she or he will be surrounded by love from both families. Charles and his late wife, Diana, also wanted a girl after Harry. It would be nice to have a new born princess too.

Video:
Royal fans have been waiting patiently for over a week at the Lindo Wing for the birth of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's second child. Terry Hutt is celebrating his 80th birthday today and is hoping for an extra special royal gift. Shows: Intv Terry Hutt and intv Margaret Tyler-

Home - ITNSource News

There's something seriously wrong about these people :previous:
Don't they feel the need to take a shower or eat something? Take a nap maybe?

Anyway, I knew this was going to be a May baby and certainly a Taurus! My bet is on a chubby girl! :baby: :lol:

Charles and his late wife, Diana, also wanted a girl after Harry. It would be nice to have a new born princess too.
AFTER Harry? I thought they were not on good terms with each other at that time already...
Don't they feel the need to take a shower or eat something? Take a nap maybe?
Don't they have their families, friends, jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom