The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Friday just do. Hopefully little bub will come naturally less shock for both that way. Babies do what they want and this one is very comfy so no reason to come out. Kate has the best Dr's so she should be fine. Once again William took leave and the baby takes their time.

Ready! Aim! WAIT! :ROFLMAO:

I think its safe to say any due date they were prob given has passed...and this baby is taking its sweet time...they must sense whats going on in the outside world..same with george...its also safe to say as of tomorrow they make tardy babies...

Well know I think we really do know the due date. That it was the 21 and they are going to let her go the full two weeks before induction unless it looks like her fluids are going down or the placenta isntin good shape.
Somehow they are doing these high tech scans on her, I guess she goes to the doc every few days? Without the whole world knowing?
Also pranter, btw, the way the typical due date is calculated so that you got pregnant on day 14. I know for me it was day 9'with one of my children since I was there.he was earlier that the due date, but a lot earlier and was still a very big baby. So you also can't predict how quickly some babies develop!

Well know I think we really do know the due date. That it was the 21 and they are going to let her go the full two weeks before induction unless it looks like her fluids are going down or the placenta isntin good shape.
Somehow they are doing these high tech scans on her, I guess she goes to the doc every few days? Without the whole world knowing?
Also pranter, btw, the way the typical due date is calculated so that you got pregnant on day 14. I know for me it was day 9'with one of my children since I was there.he was earlier that the due date, but a lot earlier and was still a very big baby. So you also can't predict how quickly some babies develop!

All I know is the date the doctors use is not from the exact date of conception so there is wiggle room....which is another reason I get annoyed when I hear about doctors/others pushing for induction.

Nowdays with all the medical scanning that is done they have a good idea of how big the baby is going to be as things go along.

LaRae

I think if the baby was already bigger than george they would have induced...so im thinking this baby is measuring smaller overalll...both in height and weight

The Duchess and the Palace said the birth was going to happen in mid to late April, and they had no reason to lie. The baby is simply overdue.

There's no reason (as some are already trying) to blame her for anything. She told what was predicted, but babies have their own time.

I remember that Georges arrived some days after the date of the birth announced by the staff of Kensington Palace.
I remember Queen Elizabeth saying that she could not go to holidays because the baby was not still born.
The baby would be very soon here.

The Duchess and the Palace said the birth was going to happen in mid to late April, and they had no reason to lie. The baby is simply overdue.

There's no reason (as some are already trying) to blame her for anything. She told what was predicted, but babies have their own time.

Yeah, the baby is tardy. One thing we know about George and his sibling, no one can rush them.

I remember that Georges arrived some days after the date of the birth announced by the staff of Kensington Palace.
I remember Queen Elizabeth saying that she could not go to holidays because the baby was not still born.
The baby would be very soon here.

KP never announced George's due date and what the Queen actually said "I would very much like it to arrive because I'm going on holiday soon... I wish it would hurry up"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-baby-Im-going-holiday-I-want-hurry-up.html

The only indication that George was late was from William on the Lindo Wing steps saying he will remind him (George) about his tardiness when he is older.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I read a due date is calculated: 40 weeks from the start of a woman's last menstruation.

The press must be very disappointed and angry now. They have been waiting for two weeks.
Kensigton palace shouldn't have said the due date. But it knows that date. If Kate is really due only in last days of April-early May, why not just say it.:bang:

The press is fine. They understand that you can't accurately predict a baby's birth.

Waiting time is the worst time - also for the DoC itself
Bye Bine

I read a due date is calculated: 40 weeks from the start of a woman's last menstruation.

Yes thats true.
I suppose Catherine mentioned mid April incase the baby came early and late April which is when sh is actually due, we dont know how late in late April. If she is due late April say 28/29 then she just started 40 weeks. At the end of the day, the baby can come today or tomorrow or could've come 2 weeks ago.

And so must we, keeping in mind that we or the palace or even the parents cannot control when a baby is ready to know the world. So, let's relax, eventually the baby will be here and we'll celebrate him/her. It may be tomorrow or on May 7th (as someone said a few pages back and I thought it was impossible, but who knows) or even TONIGHT! :ohmy::ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Every morning I wake up hoping to hear the news that Kate is in labor! Hopefully the baby will come soon- I am sure that his or her parents are ready for him/her to be here!

The first psychic mentioned last Saturday...
Ugh...wrong..
Another said May 1st...
Again....we shall see..

As I mentioned before, my hubby says May 1st. It'll be funny if he's right. Again!

I think its pretty certain now, that the month of APRIL, has fallen at the last hurdle. I think the chances of an April, 30th birth, are virtually NIL!

Its now definitely going to be an Uknown Date, in MAY, birth.

I always thought APRIL, a pretty month, rather than MAY.

But as she has been out and about driving around; I think anything from 1-5 MAY, is now a more realistic date. STILL SAY A GIRL!

But as she has been out and about driving around; I think anything from 1-5 MAY, is now a more realistic date. STILL SAY A GIRL!

Because she was seen driving on april 28th, she can't have her baby in the 3 days following? What a piece of nonsense. A pregnant woman is not sick, she can drive. Actually, being very active is just the sign you're about to give birth. My mother's water broke while she was driving around, twice. I don't see why may 5th is more realistic? The baby could still be born tonight.

I'm glad there's still some things in life which can't be pre-empted by a press release :)
Here is the UK as we enter the last week before the General Election, it'll be interesting how much coverage there will be if the birth date goes into next week. Personally, I'll be glad of some happy news, particularly as the only other story to eclipse the political ones has been the terrible events in Nepal.

Last edited:
I just want to go on record as hoping that should the DOC become pregnant a third time (and I'm inclined to believe they'll stop at 2) I hope that baby will have a due date early in the scheduled month. I thought George took forever in July 2013 - but this baby has topped him:bang:

The first psychic mentioned last Saturday...
Ugh...wrong..
Another said May 1st...
Again....we shall see..

:ROFLMAO: The baby is like: shut up you psychic and DM, I won't be born when YOU SAY! Maybe he/her is doing this (keeping quiet and calm inside mummy's tummy) on purpose! :bounce:

oaky you people who live in Britain I live in Canada and on the news just now it was stated that Royal protection officers seen at the hospital Did kate get taken in any one know

oaky you people who live in Britain I live in Canada and on the news just now it was stated that Royal protection officers seen at the hospital Did kate get taken in any one know
Probably another false alarm. I am not getting excited until KP confirms she is being admitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom