The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Courtier

I predicted it at the start of the year. So happy for them.

Old 09-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Courtier

NewsNow: Duchess of Cambridge News | Breaking News 24/7

NewsNow: Duchess of Cambridge News | Breaking News 24/7

10 more pages of World News links follow this story.

I donít think we will see the Duchess this week. Malta will have to wait and see?
William will go to China next year, on his own! (China in early Spring, apparently).

Old 09-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
I donít understand how a friend, (Jessica Hay), whom the Duchess has not seen for many years, is able to accurately predict two pregnancies? I thought maybe the Royal Couple would have another baby, maybe, Autumn, 2015. But it appears a Spring Baby is on the way. By Spring, I presume March, April, or May. Anyway took me completely by surprise as I thought all the latest rumours were wrong. I hope itís a baby brother for George, not for any particular reason, just seeing how close William and Harry are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
It isn't that hard. For George, they had to wait for the South Pacific tour, Olympics, Diamond Jubilee so once they came back from tour was the baby window. For Baby 2, nothing was happening until after NZ/Australia and probably after George's birthday. So the Fall/Winter is right in the 2yrs between kids zone.

It appears from William's comments today that Kate isn't that far along so it puts Baby Cambridges coming end of April/May time frame which would then allow for a late fall foreign tour next year.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Ms. Haye's claims surfaced exactly 8 weeks ago on 7/14/14 - so unless this baby is born full term on March 21, 2015, or thereabouts, Ms. Hayes will have been shown to be absolutely wrong in her claims as to this pregnancy.
I predict that when the baby arrives it will show that Ms. Hayes was claiming the Cambridges were pregnant before they had even conceived.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

It's great news and I am very pleased for them both. It is ashame that Catherine is suffering from the morning sickness so badly. Obviously I hope simply for a healthy pregnancy and baby, but all the same, a girl would be lovely this time!! I think maybe two children will be the limited for William and Catherine, but who knows!?
I hope that Catherine will still be able to go to Malta, but will understand if she cannot.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Ms. Haye's claims surfaced exactly 8 weeks ago on 7/14/14 - so unless this baby is born full term on March 21, 2015, or thereabouts, Ms. Hayes will have been shown to be absolutely wrong in her claims as to this pregnancy.
I predict that when the baby arrives it will show that Ms. Hayes was claiming the Cambridges were pregnant before they had even conceived.
I think its proven now. 8 weeks ago, Catherine needed to know she was pregnant - that means at the time she would have been c 4 wks pregnant.
We already know, via royal spokesperson that she is not at 12 wks yet.

No way did that woman know.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 09-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Serene Highness

Click image for larger version

Name:	independence.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	292321
Old 09-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Courtier

Oh my god that's hilarious! 😂😂😂
Old 09-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Majesty

Wow that was unexpected! That's fab news although I wasn't expecting it so soon after George. I am already looking forward to the day when they pose with George and the new little royal in the entrance of the hospital wing!
I kind of feel for Kate though: it mustn't be pleasant to have to tell the world Of your morning sickness or let the world know you are pregnant before you plan to because of having morning sickness, or having the press talking about your baby bump and photographing it or in general just having the whole world speculating on when you will become pregnant....

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
(CNN) -- Another royal baby is on the way.

Britain's Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to become parents for a second time, Buckingham Palace announced Monday.

"The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news," the palace said. It didn't say when the due date will be.

As during her first pregnancy, Catherine is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, the palace said. The condition involves nausea and vomiting more severe than the typical morning sickness many women suffer during early pregnancy.

She is being treated by doctors at Kensington Palace and didn't accompany Prince William on a planned visit Monday to Oxford.

The decision to announce the pregnancy was made when it became apparent Catherine was not well enough to go on the Oxford trip and that a number of other forthcoming engagements could be affected, a royal source told CNN.
Palace: Catherine and William expecting second child - CNN.com
Old 09-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

The US media went into overdrive as the news broke that Kate Middleton was expecting a second royal baby, after news of the pregnancy was released early because the Duchess had been suffering from morning sickness

Quote:
The announcement that Duchess of Cambridge was expecting a her second baby sparked a media frenzy today in the US, underlying the global popularity of the young British royals there.

Prince William said on Monday he and wife Kate were thrilled to be expecting their second baby, after news of the pregnancy was released early because the Duchess had been suffering from morning sickness
Video: Kate Middleton pregnant: how the US media reacted to royal baby news - Telegraph
Old 09-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
Oh my god that's hilarious! 😂😂😂

That it is!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 09-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Gentry

When was the Baby expected ? In February ? Or in March ?

The Date was not known, was it ?
Old 09-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Nobility

I don't think she'll make it to Malta. Just a thought - let Princess Beatrice go in her place. The Princess wants to be more active in the RF. She's made overseas working visits before and did fine. That way all of the planning that the residents did for the trip wouldn't go to waste.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi1984 View Post
When was the Baby expected ? In February ? Or in March ?

The Date was not known, was it ?

The date is not known, the month will be announced when Catherine passes the 3 month mark.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Aristocracy

Congratulations to William and Catherine on their announcement and here's hoping for a healthy boy or girl in the spring! I can't wait to see George as a big brother!
Old 09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Serene Highness

Congratulations!! I am sure they are happy, but poor dear Catherine having to go through such a hard time again. I hope it doesn't last long and she can enjoy a stress free pregnancy. This is lovely news when there is generally awful news around. I am very pleased for both. Hope its a girl this time.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Nobility

I am sooooo excited though I hate that she is feeling unwell. I got online this morning looking to see how William and Kate's engagement went and was surprised to find out she is pregnant!
Old 09-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Nobility

They ain't wasting time
Old 09-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Courtier

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatharine View Post
They ain't wasting time
I am sure peoples said about Queen Victoria and Queen Charlotte as well back in the Days. Lol.

But you are right about that as Her last Pregnancy Announcement was less then Two Years Ago.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 09-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

Kate is going on 33 next January. So there wasn't going to be a huge gap between George and baby 2. Plus when William is heir apparent, they will be much busier. While the Queen is still in good health, it's the ideal time for children and having time with them out of the spotlight. In five years, they might not have much free time.

Plus the gap between George and his little bro/sis is very close to the gap between Kate and Pippa and William and Harry.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Closed Thread