The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Happy news

from the twitter of "prince charles" lol
https://twitter.com/Charles_HRH/stat...879936/photo/1

Old 09-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
REACTION FROM PRINCE HARRY-
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
I don’t understand how a friend, (Jessica Hay), whom the Duchess has not seen for many years, is able to accurately predict two pregnancies? I thought maybe the Royal Couple would have another baby, maybe, Autumn, 2015. But it appears a Spring Baby is on the way. By Spring, I presume March, April, or May. Anyway took me completely by surprise as I thought all the latest rumours were wrong. I hope it’s a baby brother for George, not for any particular reason, just seeing how close William and Harry are.
It isn't that hard. For George, they had to wait for the South Pacific tour, Olympics, Diamond Jubilee so once they came back from tour was the baby window. For Baby 2, nothing was happening until after NZ/Australia and probably after George's birthday. So the Fall/Winter is right in the 2yrs between kids zone.

It appears from William's comments today that Kate isn't that far along so it puts Baby Cambridges coming end of April/May time frame which would then allow for a late fall foreign tour next year.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Happy news

from the twitter of "prince charles" lol
https://twitter.com/Charles_HRH/stat...879936/photo/1
Thank you for posting. I LOVE that Charles used that picture of George. Perfect.
ETA: I didn't catch the quotes around Prince Charles and so didn't know it isn't his real account. It doesn't matter though, it is still funny.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Serene Highness

Cheers to the Happy Couple and let the party begin on what it will be a boy or girl I want a cute princess for William and Catherine Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 09-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Royal Watcher View Post
Wow. I have been posting for years and even I am stunned by some of the negativity. No wonder Harry is having such trouble finding someone.

Women can start experiencing morning sickness as early as three weeks into a pregnancy (link to the Mayo Clinic site below). It's very possible that Catherine didn't realize she was pregnant until a few days ago--so it seems mean to criticize her for not waiting until her schedule was completely clear.

I suggest the critics take a deep breath or two. The people who expected Catherine to go to Oxford will get over it. It would be a shame if it turns out she can't go to Malta, but perhaps the royal family will send someone in her place and she will reschedule soon. Reasonable adults will understand.

Symptoms of pregnancy: What happens right away - Mayo Clinic
Well said. The negativity is a shame. Congrats to the couple!
Old 09-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

whe do you think is the baby due? I think mid april...
Old 09-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Serene Highness

How lovely for them and for George to have a sibling so close in age.

And for those who are grumbling that her visit to Malta is somehow more important than achieving a wanted pregnancy... I have no words. Anyone who has ever become pregnant knows that it's always a miracle and is seldom convenient.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Royal Highness

I am so thrilled for the Duke and Duchess and Prince George! I would love it if this little one is a girl :)
Old 09-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
It isn't that hard. For George, they had to wait for the South Pacific tour, Olympics, Diamond Jubilee so once they came back from tour was the baby window. For Baby 2, nothing was happening until after NZ/Australia and probably after George's birthday. So the Fall/Winter is right in the 2yrs between kids zone.

It appears from William's comments today that Kate isn't that far along so it puts Baby Cambridges coming end of April/May time frame which would then allow for a late fall foreign tour next year.
I think this might be true. 2012 was a busy year for the Royal Family, and Kate and William probably didn't want to 'disturb' the other events.

If they want a third child (I really think so, even though the pregnancies both started not that well)), I think they will first have a tour again (autumn/winter 2015), wait a couple of months and announce the pregnancy again if there will be any. It's a good way to do it in my opinion.

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess and Prince George! It's awesome news!
Old 09-08-2014, 02:52 PM
Aristocracy

And let us not forget why all the Cambridge children will be HRH and Prince/ss

The Queen's proclamation was issued through the House of Lords on December 31 but made public January 2013.

'The Queen has been pleased by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of the Realm dated 31 December 2012 to declare that all the children of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales should have and enjoy the style, title and attribute of Royal Highness with the titular dignity of Prince or Princess prefixed to their Christian names or with such other titles of honour.'
Old 09-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

Great news! I'm so happy for them!
Old 09-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
How lovely for them and for George to have a sibling so close in age.

And for those who are grumbling that her visit to Malta is somehow more important than achieving a wanted pregnancy... I have no words. Anyone who has ever become pregnant knows that it's always a miracle and is seldom convenient.
I love your comment! Also, Kate and her sister are about 18 months apart right? So I wasn't surprised about the spacing, 21 months apart.
My estimate is that she's at an even earlier time than the last time and that she won't overdue as many are for their first, April 21, the Queen's birthday!
Old 09-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Congratulations to the Cambridges! Now George (and Lupo ) have a little playmate.

A friend texted me earlier this afternoon (I've been busy all day so was unable to keep up with the first hours of Baby Cambridge Watch No. Two) to tell me that Catherine was pregnant again and at first I didn't believe her, but when I saw this thread I knew she was speaking the truth. This was totally unexpected news as I thought they would try for another one next year.

I must admit that I was a little disappointed that George wasn't a girl (but all the same, he is such a cute little one), so will be hoping for a girl this time. I hope Catherine gets well soon, it must be tough for her at the moment as she had morning sickness with George as well.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Aristocracy

I see no reason for them to cancel the Malta trip. Last time around she travelled to Mustique with her family for holiday. Malta is so much closer.

Old 09-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess B View Post
I see no reason for them to cancel the Malta trip. Last time around she travelled to Mustique with her family for holiday. Malta is so much closer.

A vacation is different from a working trip and that trip was later in her pregnancy. She didn't have to leave the hotel room in Mustique. Each woman is different but my morning sickness (it should be called all-day sickness) began about 6 weeks into my pregnancies and subsided after about 4 months.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
This is such lovely news. I'm so happy for them. I'm sorry to hear that she is once again suffering from HP, I hope she gets well soon.
I'm really happy with the news I was so surprised, I always pictured William and Catherine having a second child 3 years after the first-born, they truly blew me away

It's painfull and sad for Catherine to have HP again, at least she's not in the hospital which is a positive thing. But I fear that she might become afraid to experience this awfull situation again and for that reason doesn't want to have more children. If it's a girl, maybe that could happen and they stop at baby 2#, if it's a boy, they would probably want to try for a little girl.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Nobility

It was a nice surprise. Congratulations. I hope it's a girl.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Majesty

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting the second chid | Blogs•Spletnik.ru
Old 09-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

Morning sickness can start really early and last some women to the end. Mine started at four weeks and ended at six months .

Closed Thread