The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Courtier

Maybe The Duchess will oeat Chinese food for lunch Tomorrow.

Old 05-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Courtier

Maybe the baby is hanging out for Mothers Day? They think they are the present? Over here babies can be 10 days overdue so you never know. Poor Kate everyone is probably asking her when and how does she feel! Was William and Harry late?

Old 05-02-2015, 12:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Von Cleves View Post
William needs to ever so gently tap the bump and tell that child that one really cannot sit one's college exams from the womb.

Old 05-02-2015, 12:20 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Kate must be about three or four days overdue by now, unless dates have got completely muddled. Poor old Kate must be feeling most uncomfortable. This baby too must be getting a bit cramped in there in spite of all facilities on tap! Perhaps today's the day, (it's morning of the 2nd May here in Australia.)

I can't remember William or Harry being late. They were maybe just a bit early.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Heir Apparent

You never know with babies. I had one 2 months early....the second one was 3 or 4 days early and the last one was 2 weeks overdue.

Since we don't know the actual due date, just an estimate, she may not be that overdue yet.

LaRae
Old 05-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

With those original parking restrictions I'm guessing, along with her mid-to-late April comment (calm down, people, it's just a guess) that she's about 10 days overdue.

That can't be fun.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Heir Apparent

I kinda doubt it's 10 days. I figure 4 or 5 at the most. If she was 10 days over more than likely she'd be in now. And really that 'over due' thing isn't always really over...depends on the date she really got pregnant, doctors pad those dates with how they calculate them.

LaRae
Old 05-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
With those original parking restrictions I'm guessing, along with her mid-to-late April comment (calm down, people, it's just a guess) that she's about 10 days overdue.

That can't be fun.
I was 10 days overdue with my first and yes, it sucked! Lucky she has a nanny looking after George!

Doctors usually don't allow 10 days overdue because of placental degradation/calcification. When she hits 10 days overdue, they will induce.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
Maybe the baby is hanging out for Mothers Day? They think they are the present? Over here babies can be 10 days overdue so you never know. Poor Kate everyone is probably asking her when and how does she feel! Was William and Harry late?
Mother Day in March in the Uk.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Maybe The Duchess will oeat Chinese food for lunch Tomorrow.
I recommend Indian. A nice hot Beef Vindaloo should do the trick.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincessJava View Post
I was 10 days overdue with my first and yes, it sucked! Lucky she has a nanny looking after George!

Doctors usually don't allow 10 days overdue because of placental degradation/calcification. When she hits 10 days overdue, they will induce.
Some doctors let it go longer, but I think here in the U.S., from what I've heard, there is currently a tendency not to let it go too long past the due date.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The 'Great Kate Wait' continues
Article

Royal Baby: Fans Grow Weary As Wait Goes On
Article