The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 11:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Ole!!!! Margaritas, cervesas y vino por todos!!!
"para todos".

Old 04-30-2015, 11:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
It's only for the press pen. The sidewalk have people walking by all the time since it's a normal street so there are some individuals camping out there.

And I take real offense of people saying these people are crazy. What gives you the power to decide that if they think this is fun (and it probably is fun, like a camp with people you get to know and have similar interests) who are you to tell them it's not worthy. One of them is 80, so yes. He probably doesn't have a job. And if they don't have a family, don't you want them to have this company and fun time? And when is it concidered "crazy"? Camping for a movie, concert, convention? Going to a camp where people have one interest? You concentrate on your own life and let them live theirs!

Thank you and perfectly said.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 04-30-2015, 11:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Almost 10 pm central time here in the midwest....no baby news and it's around 4 am or so in London right now (I think)...maybe when I get up tomorrow something will be happening.

LaRae
Old 04-30-2015, 11:58 PM
Courtier

Maybe the new baby will arrive on May 2nd.

The person behind the twitter acccount RFM suggested this date - if it didn't happen on April 30th - back on the 24th of April

(Which at the time, seemed a bit extreme with all the April dates flying about.)

Several scoops attributed to this tweeter, so now - all these long days and nights later - May 2nd it could well be.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Majesty

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that the DoC will give birth soon.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Yeah... Sooner or later, lol.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
That's my opinion too! The baby will be here this week.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnystar View Post
Yeah... Sooner or later, lol.
At least now we know she's due on May... for sure
Old 05-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Maybe the new baby will arrive on May 2nd.

The person behind the twitter acccount RFM suggested this date - if it didn't happen on April 30th - back on the 24th of April

(Which at the time, seemed a bit extreme with all the April dates flying about.)

Several scoops attributed to this tweeter, so now - all these long days and nights later - May 2nd it could well be.
Perhaps, that is the date they plan on inducing her if the baby doesn't arrive by then. I have to imagine the baby must be getting close to maximum size. But, eh what do we know?
Old 05-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
It's only for the press pen. The sidewalk have people walking by all the time since it's a normal street so there are some individuals camping out there.

And I take real offense of people saying these people are crazy. What gives you the power to decide that if they think this is fun (and it probably is fun, like a camp with people you get to know and have similar interests) who are you to tell them it's not worthy. One of them is 80, so yes. He probably doesn't have a job. And if they don't have a family, don't you want them to have this company and fun time? And when is it concidered "crazy"? Camping for a movie, concert, convention? Going to a camp where people have one interest? You concentrate on your own life and let them live theirs!
Agreed totally- people do this kind of thing for sporting events all the time and no one thinks twice about it. I bet they're all having a nice time and making nice memories.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:00 AM
Courtier

Dickie Arbiter is outside the hospital and tweeting there are now more cones and signs in place than previously.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:35 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Maybe because she can go into labour anytime now they are stepping up the security.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:36 AM
Serene Highness

Constantly in training!!
So that does not say anything
Old 05-01-2015, 05:16 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Sounds to me like a holiday dinner. The bird is just about ready to come out of the oven so its time to start putting the side dishes on the table. From experience, I know that when it comes to waiting for that "DING" that says the turkey is done, it seems like an eternity.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 05-01-2015, 05:43 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post

Maybe because she can go into labour anytime now they are stepping up the security.
She has been in condition "can go in labour anytime" for two weeks now...
Babyy, come out!
Old 05-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
She has been in condition "can go in labour anytime" for two weeks now...
Babyy, come out!
True - but, with each passing day, we are a day closer to baby's birth

... whenever that might be
Old 05-01-2015, 06:22 AM
Courtier

The baby HAS to come out eventually and it will be in May when exactly well they like keeping people guessing I do think it will be really soon. As for those waiting outside for some it has become a tradition and it's an experience you will never forget. It's like camping but near a coffee shop and hopefully near a bathroom. It would be fun or they wouldn't be doing it and they have gotten some pastries......
Old 05-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
The baby HAS to come out eventually and it will be in May when exactly well they like keeping people guessing I do think it will be really soon.
I begin seriously doubt it.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Let he baby be here till we reach th page...
Old 05-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator

Any bets for a June baby or is that going too far?

Seriously though, I have high hopes that this weekend we will have a new prince or princess.