The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 10:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sightings of convoys, rumours being tweeted by parliamentary hacks that the #RoyalBaby is on its way.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:49 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Oh I do hope so! Like Kate, its time to get this over and done with. The waiting for the actual event to start has to be the hardest part for any expectant mother-to-be.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:51 AM
Courtier

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

Meanwhile Kensington Palace is having a little fun with us. they just tweeted this with a photo of William and Catherine from the day they left the Hospital with Prince George

@KensingtonRoyal: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge introduce their son Prince George to the world for the 1st time #ThrowbackThursday http://t.co/MtGAZWKpr3
Old 04-30-2015, 10:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Martin @CourtierUK 13m 13 minutes ago
Apparently, supposed convoy spotted leaving Ken Pal was Prince Charles.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-30-2015, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Somehow I like the whole speculations, rumours, the wait for the baby and the whole thing. I think it is also a little bit funny.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
OMG is Prince Charles having a baby ?
Old 04-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:

It was not Charles but someone else. Charles is at Windsor
Old 04-30-2015, 11:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
It was not Charles but someone else. Charles is at Windsor
Right, I was about to say that! Charles and Camilla is up at Windsor on an Engagement.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-30-2015, 11:07 AM
Royal Highness

Richard Palmer
‏@RoyalReporter
Lots of false alarms down here at the Lindo Wing today. Media getting twitchy. At least the sun's shining.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Royal fans have been waiting patiently for over a week at the Lindo Wing for the birth of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's second child. Terry Hutt is celebrating his 80th birthday today and is hoping for an extra special royal gift. Shows: Intv Terry Hutt and intv Margaret Tyler-

Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-30-2015, 11:59 AM
Courtier

I heard the BBC alert on my phone and thought, "Oh, the Duchess has been admitted." I was wrong it was something else.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:09 PM
Nobility

Anyone else following @LindoWingOCone on Twitter? There's a wicked sense of humor regarding the impending birth. I've also commented to friends about KP's sense of humor in recent days, toying with all of us, lol.

This babe is coming on Saturday. Perfect for a family as into horses as the Windsors since it's Kentucky Derby day. :-)
Old 04-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

I get alerts from the Kensington Palace twitter account and when my phone lit up the tweet started "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge..."
I was like- this is it!!!
But it was just a throwback to them leaving hospital with Prince George.
They are playing with us for sure!
Old 04-30-2015, 12:46 PM
Nobility

Richard Palmer ✔@RoyalReporter
Birthday boy Terry Hutt's just received an 80th cake from Kensington Palace down here at the hospital.

I'm not nave to the point of thinking it was Kates and Williams idea, but still it's lovely

Queen Mathilde
Old 04-30-2015, 12:46 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frideswide View Post

"Unless William and Kate's second child arrives on 30 April, the couple look set to have a May-born baby"

Wow, cutting-edge journalism there.
Theyx don't have anything to write so they come up with all these idiotic stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I get alerts from the Kensington Palace twitter account and when my phone lit up the tweet started "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge..."
I was like- this is it!!!
But it was just a throwback to them leaving hospital with Prince George.
They are playing with us for sure!
Probably what I would do in a situation like that .
Old 04-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_ View Post
Birthday boy Terry Hutt's just received an 80th cake from Kensington Palace down here at the hospital.

I'm not nave to the point of thinking it was Kates and Williams idea, but still it's lovely
They are not saying it was their idea. They wrote the card "from the team at Kensington Palace"
Old 04-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

PA Royal Reporters @PARoyal 8m 8 minutes ago
Prince of Wales tells a veteran he's hoping for a girl. Vet jokes about difficulties of bringing up a daughter #RoyalBaby @DavidMercerPA

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
PA Royal Reporters @PARoyal 8m 8 minutes ago
Prince of Wales tells a veteran he's hoping for a girl. Vet jokes about difficulties of bringing up a daughter #RoyalBaby @DavidMercerPA
I don't like them expressing stuff like that. It's one thing to think it, it's another thing when a possible boy is 11 in a rough spot and finds out grandpa wanted you to be a girl...
Old 04-30-2015, 01:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
It's one thing to think it, it's another thing when a possible boy is 11 in a rough spot and finds out grandpa wanted you to be a girl...
Parents and relatives almost always want the new baby to be of certain gender, it doesn't mean they love it less when the baby is born. If it's a boy, then Prince Charles will have to wait the next baby Cambridge or ask Harry to make him a granddaughter.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Somehow I like the whole speculations, rumours, the wait for the baby and the whole thing. I think it is also a little bit funny.
That's how I feel too. Although I'd love to receive the good news soon, being here chatting about it everyday and following the news on twitter, getting false alarms () it's been very fun indeed. I get the similar feeling when someone close is pregnant - false contractions, overdues and if my phone rings I think: The baby is born!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_ View Post

I like how KP are dealing with the "campers" outside de hospital. It shows that for KP and the Dukes, royal fans really matter and I'm sure they not regret waiting there for so many days now. It's quite a story they have to tell: oh, when Royal Baby #2 was about to be born, I was camping outside the hospital and W&K send us breakfast, or: On my 80th birthday, I got a cake from KP (not to everyone I guess).

I think that, besides all the pressure, W&K enjoy that their baby gets so much attention and best wishes, to know that so many people love their family... It must be a good feeling

Closed Thread