The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Heir Apparent

On 8 May there will be eight months having passed since the announcement of Duchess' pregnancy.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessCaroline View Post
The baby is like: shut up you psychic and DM, I won't be born when YOU SAY! Maybe he/her is doing this (keeping quiet and calm inside mummy's tummy) on purpose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by janjan View Post
I am thinking the baby will be born on mother day so will see if I am right or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
^^^I agree. A baby can arrive before or after a predicted due date.
There is a very old but pertinent saying:

Man proposes, God disposes

Baby Cambridge will come when it is time to be born.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
Officers are not enough, we need more signs...

I have a question slightly off-topic. Who knows why they said only weight of the George when he was born and not his length as well? Is that a some kind of tradition or what?
Security scans happen every day, so are no indicator at all.

The only sure way is the infor/tweet from KP saying she has been admitted.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-30-2015, 12:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

I too got told that just because she's out driving, it isn't a bad thing as she's not sick, just pregnant. As I told this person, I did know that, but my concern was more Kate's comfort. i mean...As heavily pregnant as she is, there can't be a lot of space between her and that steering wheel after all.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-30-2015, 12:16 AM
Serene Highness

If she was all that uncomfortable she would not be doing it presumably.It is not as if she was show jumping.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
I too got told that just because she's out driving, it isn't a bad thing as she's not sick, just pregnant. As I told this person, I did know that, but my concern was more Kate's comfort. i mean...As heavily pregnant as she is, there can't be a lot of space between her and that steering wheel after all.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Oh, she's got really long legs- that seat is probably pushed all the way back!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-30-2015, 06:05 AM
Courtier

I'm really thinking this will be a May baby. He or she loves to keep us all guessing.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Posts discussing human biology and various other irrelevant posts have been deleted as they were off-topic. Further posts that do not relate directly to the Duchess of Cambridge being pregnant with her second child will be deleted without notice.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:02 AM
Serene Highness

Pregnancy news: Prince William and Kate Middleton's second royal baby looks set to arrive in May - hellomagazine.com

The BBc radio speculates about a birth on Election Day (7-5-2015)
Old 04-30-2015, 08:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hahahahahaha!

First glimpse of the Lego royal baby - ITV News
Old 04-30-2015, 09:02 AM
Serene Highness

Have they no balding Lego men?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-30-2015, 09:20 AM
Nobility

"Unless William and Kate's second child arrives on 30 April, the couple look set to have a May-born baby"

Wow, cutting-edge journalism there.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Exactly what one would expect from Hello. Always on the ball.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Gentry

I think the baby will born on Mother days I don't really think she was due in april I think they may have said that to throw off people
Old 04-30-2015, 10:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I think the baby will born on Mother days I don't really think she was due in april I think they may have said that to throw off people
Why on earth would they do something like that?! No, the due date was probably planned end april, she said "mid" because she might have tought it could be born then, and she's probably a little overdue.

I don't think they would have fun playing around with false due dates. If she wanted to throw off people, she would have said nothing...

Queen Mathilde
Old 04-30-2015, 10:07 AM
Gentry

Quote:
I don't really think they would do this, since major arrangements has to be made when a Royal Baby is due liking parking restrictions, security matters and all this. It all would have been a waste of time and others hard work to say April when the due date was actually around May 10-15.

Right now I think they are expecting the birth untill May 5 (as I do )
Old 04-30-2015, 10:13 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Why [in Gods name] would the Royal family do such a thing ? The date of a foreign 'Mothers Day' is a complete irrelevance to the birth of a BRITISH baby.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:17 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessCaroline View Post
I don't really think they would do this, since major arrangements has to be made when a Royal Baby is due liking parking restrictions, security matters and all this. It all would have been a waste of time and others hard work to say April when the due date was actually around May 10-15.

Right now I think they are expecting the birth untill May 5 (as I do )

Given the parking restrictions, the Duke's paternal leave and all other visible arrangements, I think it is safe to say that the baby is definitely overdue. If there's no change over the next two or three days, I'm pretty sure they will induce or do a C-section.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Wasn't Kate a week late with George? So she will probably be the same with this baby.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Courtier

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Wasn't Kate a week late with George? So she will probably be the same with this baby.

All babies are different. Just because George was late doesn't mean this one will be. Most Second Babies are early while First ones are usually late.