The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

After all the hints from morning, maybe we'll have an announcement soon.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Well this could be the biggest false alarm yet.

Old 04-28-2015, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Noon EDT US update as I listen to CNN in the background.
No royal baby coverage yet. That's telling.
It is a fairly big news day otherwise, with the riots in Baltimore, a huge Supreme Court Oral Argument Day, the tragedy in Nepal.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:03 PM
Aristocracy

The best is yet to come.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Second Babies are almost always early. The date Doctors are not official but more of a estimate.
I read somewhere that was a myth. Babies come when they want.
My 2 friends with all their children have completed 40 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
Maybe she will be admitted tonight. I know of two women who were booked for inductions and they were both asked to come in and had the medication at night so while they slept it could begin to take effect. Their babies were born the next day.
Maybe. If she will be induced she needs to be at hospital a few hours before they start. They monitor the baby then they induce.

Royal baby: Kate spotted driving Prince George away from Buckingham Palace as wait continues
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...mming-lessons/
Old 04-28-2015, 01:37 PM
Aristocracy

I am guessing she gets induced early in the morning april 29...and has the baby later that day..I don't think they want to hold the hospital up especially when the permits end april 30...
Old 04-28-2015, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
I am guessing she gets induced early in the morning april 29...and has the baby later that day..I don't think they want to hold the hospital up especially when the permits end april 30...
The parking permits will be extended if needed. If the baby is not born by the end of April, they will extended to the first week of May.

Still in the driving seat: Heavily pregnant Kate Middleton who is four days overdue drives away from Buckingham Palace after taking son Prince George for a dip in the Queen's pool

Read more: Still in the driving seat: Heavily pregnant Kate Middleton who is four days overdue drives away from Buckingham Palace after taking son Prince George for a dip in the Queen's pool | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
I find it offensive that women who make a different birthing choice are apparently stupid selfish and don't care about their babies in your opinion.but the mods will be here in moment anyway I bet so whatever.
No one said ANYONE was stupid or selfish or don't care about their babies!
sheesh!!!
Old 04-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Nobility

She may not need to be induced. The stress of it all may force baby #2 out soon!
Old 04-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

The very idea of William and Catherine watching the news and sending pastries to some royal fans outside the hospital, tells me that the royal couple isn't bothered by the media and public interest in their baby's upcoming birth. Their most likely very excited and they appreciate everyone else's excitement. I know some people on the net is bothered by the hoopla over the baby, but that's not the case for the royal couple.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-28-2015, 02:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
No one said ANYONE was stupid or selfish or don't care about their babies!
sheesh!!!
Read the post. She basically said the reason why Kate did not give birth at home was because Kate was smarter and less selfish than that and cared about her baby more than that.So mothers who do make that choice must naturally be the opposite. But that is way off topic is I not? So let's just drop it.
Old 04-28-2015, 02:21 PM
Gentry

I have some suggestions for this baby , please don't come tomorrow or on Saturday . Both days are already booked out on my calendar with family obligations . So I heard the 30th is a nice day , think about it .
Old 04-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
If there gonna be induction. Maybe they prefer to wait the natural birth, who knows. If the baby doesn't show any signs of distress and placenta isn't getting old then they can wait.

I have heard that induction makes the contractions also much more painful...And many women are against breaking the water before contractions.
I didn't say a nurse broke the waters before contractions started. Only after contractions are strong and regular. I should have emphasized that.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:32 PM
Aristocracy

Last time, my husband said that the baby will wait for me. Meaning it will wait until our vacation are over. Little George was born exactly the next day we came back home.

Now my husband says the number 2 will be born in May. So we have some time left...
Old 04-28-2015, 02:45 PM
Courtier

To me, its looking more like a MAY PRINCESS and not APRIL after all.

Apparently, today the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge sent round boxes of cakes to the waiting fans outside the hospital; each one was tied with a piece of PINK RIBBON!!

NOT A BLUE RIBBON IN SIGHT! Tonight's EVENING STANDARD.
Old 04-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Seems like Wednesday or Thursday the baby will be here. I think the press team was at the hospital making sure everything is ready to go and possibly briefing the staff.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

The Cambridge's having coffee and pastries delivered to the waiting fans, was a really nice gesture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I read somewhere that was a myth. Babies come when they want.
My 2 friends with all their children have completed 40 weeks.

Maybe. If she will be induced she needs to be at hospital a few hours before they start. They monitor the baby then they induce.

Royal baby: Kate spotted driving Prince George away from Buckingham Palace as wait continues
Kate Middleton picks up Prince George from swimming lesson - hellomagazine.com
Yep. I haven't heard anything about second babies coming any earlier. It all just depends on when the baby is ready.

@DashRoyal: Accd to @EwartRoyale, the PR officers have pretty much affirmed that William & Kate will meet the press when they emerge with their new baby.
Old 04-28-2015, 02:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalNight View Post
Last time, my husband said that the baby will wait for me. Meaning it will wait until our vacation are over. Little George was born exactly the next day we came back home.

Now my husband says the number 2 will be born in May. So we have some time left...
George was born during a storm, when the electricity fell out and I only found out about the birth a hour or two later. I have the feeling I will miss this birth too. Thursday evening I can't go on the internet, it may be born then.

Queen Mathilde
Old 04-28-2015, 03:23 PM
Courtier

Kate Middleton and Prince George leave Buckingham Palace after dip in Queen's pool | Daily Mail Online

Is she overdue, or is there a 2 week window we don't know about??
Old 04-28-2015, 03:36 PM
Serene Highness

My daughter (a midwife) was due on August 5th.
Her best friend married on August 23rd and my daughter was a witness at the ceremony
My granddaughter was born on August 25th.

Everyone has her own pregnancy!

The duchess will be monitored carefully, so be patient till the birth-announcement is made

Closed Thread