The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 08:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

Well Little One, if you do decide to be born today, you would be a definite ray of sunshine on what is looking to be a horrific news day.

The news from Nepal...It's going to get much worse as the day goes on and... :( :( :(

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile apph

Old 04-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Aristocracy

Kate Middleton and Prince William's pre-baby shopping spree in Kensington | Daily Mail Online

I'm confused. I thought she was already in the hospital and that's why there is all this flurry of attention. If she's not even in the hospital and the public doesn't know the due date then why all the activity at the hospital? Do they even know for certain which hospital she's picked? If I were her and wanted privacy I'd pick a completely different hospital nowhere near this one and have the staff I wanted for the delivery come to me.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:53 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
Kate Middleton and Prince William's pre-baby shopping spree in Kensington | Daily Mail Online

I'm confused. I thought she was already in the hospital and that's why there is all this flurry of attention. If she's not even in the hospital and the public doesn't know the due date then why all the activity at the hospital? Do they even know for certain which hospital she's picked? If I were her and wanted privacy I'd pick a completely different hospital nowhere near this one and have the staff I wanted for the delivery come to me.

She's not in hospital. The babies going to be born at St Mary's just like George. Catherine is in London.

The public doesn't know the due date, we were never going to know. Everything is a guess on timings, hints that Catherine has said and the previous arrival of George. William is at the anniversary celebrations this morning so Catherine is obviously not feeling anything yet else he would be by her side.

The press are going to be there until the babies born, and have been there since the 15th. As well as the fans, it's what happens when a royal baby of popular royal parents is born.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

There was certainly no sign of the baby if Will was at Centopath.

Only good news is once underway, second babies tend to come much more quickly than first. No all day affairs this time, methinks.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

Well, they announced about George's birth in about three hours after that ha happened. So we still have to wait from 5 to 8 hours, maybe more.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
William is at the anniversary celebrations this morning so Catherine is obviously not feeling anything yet else he would be by her side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
There was certainly no sign of the baby if Will was at Centopath.
Probably the case, but I wouldn't assume it. The Cenotaph is only about three miles from the hospital, so he could go to the ceremony secure in the knowledge that he could get to the hospital in little more time than it would take Kate to get there.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frideswide View Post
Probably the case, but I wouldn't assume it. The Cenotaph is only about three miles from the hospital, so he could go to the ceremony secure in the knowledge that he could get to the hospital in little more time than it would take Kate to get there.
Good point.

Only one certainty here - it has to come out sometime.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:10 AM
Aristocracy

I seriously doubt this baby will born today. No signs of it. Of course contractions can start anytime but it's already past afternoon in London.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frideswide View Post
And also, he might have gone knowing that his absence will focus all the attention on the baby, nobody would even care about the ceremony, and the crazyness will start.

Come on, please be born today baby. I have a reception tomorrow

Queen Mathilde
Old 04-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Come on, please be born today baby. I have a reception tomorrow
Well, it can be born on Monday then.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Gentry

I think it will be sometime around may the 1st
Old 04-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
Well, it can be born on Monday then.
Then 99% of us have to work

Queen Mathilde
Old 04-25-2015, 11:50 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
I seriously doubt this baby will born today. No signs of it. Of course contractions can start anytime but it's already past afternoon in London.
I'm not quite sure what afternoon has to do with it, babies can be born anytime. She might be perfectly fine right now, and in an hour be in labour.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_ View Post
Then 99% of us have to work
I have to work too but still I will have an opportunity to read an announcement on Twitter if that happens. As for the rest, i don't want to watch the Lingo's door online, waiting for news. Everything will be announced at time.
Still I hope the baby will be here untill tomorrow's evening.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what afternoon has to do with it, babies can be born anytime. She might be perfectly fine right now, and in an hour be in labour.
Yes, but labour itself takes a few hours. So baby just mightn't be able to make it in time.(Untill this day is over)
I am referring to this.
Quote:
May increase the chance of Alice being in the name if the baby is born today and is a gir
l?
Old 04-25-2015, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Every birth is different....being a second doesn't mean it will be faster.

LaRae
Old 04-25-2015, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Was William supposed to go the service at the Abbey with his grandparents? Because it doesn't appear that he is there?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 04-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Was William supposed to go the service at the Abbey with his grandparents? Because it doesn't appear that he is there?

He is down only to attend the Cenotaph service.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I was thinking it was a sign of baby activity if he was supposed to go and then didnt😞

Old 04-25-2015, 01:26 PM
Gentry

Poor Kate must feel like a watched pot!

Closed Thread