The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only for the press pen. The sidewalk have people walking by all the time since it's a normal street so there are some individuals camping out there.

And I take real offense of people saying these people are crazy. What gives you the power to decide that if they think this is fun (and it probably is fun, like a camp with people you get to know and have similar interests) who are you to tell them it's not worthy. One of them is 80, so yes. He probably doesn't have a job. And if they don't have a family, don't you want them to have this company and fun time? And when is it concidered "crazy"? Camping for a movie, concert, convention? Going to a camp where people have one interest? You concentrate on your own life and let them live theirs!

Thank you and perfectly said.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Almost 10 pm central time here in the midwest....no baby news and it's around 4 am or so in London right now (I think)...maybe when I get up tomorrow something will be happening.

LaRae

Maybe the new baby will arrive on May 2nd.

The person behind the twitter acccount RFM suggested this date - if it didn't happen on April 30th - back on the 24th of April

(Which at the time, seemed a bit extreme with all the April dates flying about.)

Several scoops attributed to this tweeter, so now - all these long days and nights later - May 2nd it could well be.

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that the DoC will give birth soon.:cool:

Maybe the new baby will arrive on May 2nd.

The person behind the twitter acccount RFM suggested this date - if it didn't happen on April 30th - back on the 24th of April

(Which at the time, seemed a bit extreme with all the April dates flying about.)

Several scoops attributed to this tweeter, so now - all these long days and nights later - May 2nd it could well be.

Perhaps, that is the date they plan on inducing her if the baby doesn't arrive by then. I have to imagine the baby must be getting close to maximum size. But, eh what do we know?

It's only for the press pen. The sidewalk have people walking by all the time since it's a normal street so there are some individuals camping out there.

And I take real offense of people saying these people are crazy. What gives you the power to decide that if they think this is fun (and it probably is fun, like a camp with people you get to know and have similar interests) who are you to tell them it's not worthy. One of them is 80, so yes. He probably doesn't have a job. And if they don't have a family, don't you want them to have this company and fun time? And when is it concidered "crazy"? Camping for a movie, concert, convention? Going to a camp where people have one interest? You concentrate on your own life and let them live theirs!

Agreed totally- people do this kind of thing for sporting events all the time and no one thinks twice about it. I bet they're all having a nice time and making nice memories.

Dickie Arbiter is outside the hospital and tweeting there are now more cones and signs in place than previously.

:previous:

Maybe because she can go into labour anytime now they are stepping up the security.

Sounds to me like a holiday dinner. The bird is just about ready to come out of the oven so its time to start putting the side dishes on the table. From experience, I know that when it comes to waiting for that "DING" that says the turkey is done, it seems like an eternity.

She has been in condition "can go in labour anytime" for two weeks now...
Babyy, come out!:)

True - but, with each passing day, we are a day closer to baby's birth :D

... whenever that might be :lol:

The baby HAS to come out eventually and it will be in May when exactly well they like keeping people guessing I do think it will be really soon. As for those waiting outside for some it has become a tradition and it's an experience you will never forget. It's like camping but near a coffee shop and hopefully near a bathroom. It would be fun or they wouldn't be doing it and they have gotten some pastries......

The baby HAS to come out eventually and it will be in May when exactly well they like keeping people guessing I do think it will be really soon.
I begin seriously doubt it.:lol:

Let he baby be here till we reach th page...

Any bets for a June baby or is that going too far?

Seriously though, I have high hopes that this weekend we will have a new prince or princess.

:previous: I've heard of 10-month pregnancies, but I never quite believed things were calculated correctly in those cases. I also don't believe 21st century doctors are keen to test that theory out.

That said, what the heck, put me down for June 2nd.

:previous: I've heard of 10-month pregnancies, but I never quite believed things were calculated correctly in those cases. I also don't believe 21st century doctors are keen to test that theory out.

That said, what the heck, put me down for June 2nd.
All pregnancies are 10-month pregnancies, 10-moon-month pregnancies.

Well, going forward, IF the Cambridges have more children, both will be far less likely to drop even a vague mention of a broad due date period. I imagine the press office has also learned a lesson or two about the nature of leaking this info.
Future comments may run to "Don't ask ME about the due date - I always get it wrong" or "We have quit predicting arrivals, as we almost lost Anmer with betting on the last baby." ;)
I frankly feel badly for the Cambridges - who I am sure are living through all the same things my friends with late babies lived through - with the added bonus of the focus of an entire Kingdom. It isn't the end of the world, but time does seem to slow down, you answer the same caring question too many times, you visit the doctor with high hopes, etc.
And then, the baby comes and all the wait is forgotten, happy days and all is new for the family.
Happy, healthy wishes!

All pregnancies are 10-month pregnancies
i have read somewhere about the longest pregnancy - a year long.
In 1945, for example, Beulah Hunter who was 25 at the time gave birth after a pregnancy lasting 375 days, which is slightly over a year and almost 100 days more than the average human gestational period. The length of the pregnancy was confirmed by examining her pregnancy test and menstrual cycle. Doctors feel that the long pregnancy was because the child developed extremely slowly in the womb when compared to the average child but despite this, Hunter’s daughter, named Penny Diana was healthy and normal at birth.

Maybe this baby Cambridge is also a bit slow developer?

All pregnancies are 10-month pregnancies, 10-moon-month pregnancies.

Yes, but I, and most people on the planet, go by the solar month. :flowers:

Also, I agree that it's maddening for a mother to enter her fourth trimester (I speak from personal experience), and having everybody watch you like you are a time bomb, just waiting for you to explode.

There's a bit of a party happening down at the Lindo Wing - fake Grenadier Guards and giant-size teddy bears have turned up.

How will the Royal entourage get through when the time comes!

Last edited:
There's a bit of a party happening down at the Lindo Wing - fake Grenadier Guards and giant-size teddy bears have turned up.

How will the Royal entourage get through when the time comes!

So much for the non-circus atmosphere they were trying to create this time. :lol:

At this point I predict she wil go into labour on the 4th... (it is full moon). Only in case of problems with the baby doctors are going to induce earlier... So, I guess we all have nothing to see for the next couple of days

That is right the fourth is the full moon!

Yeah, she did go in labour on a full moon day with George, so who knows? But if something is wrong with the baby (hope not) she might have a induction or cesarean section earlier... Think about if the baby is too big! George was quite hefty, and he was only few days overdue!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom