The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy news. And we are over 90 posts already. We do love big news here on the Forums.

As to the last time she was seen, that dinner out holding hands on Aug 28th, train ride on the 29th will be seen in a new light, in my eyes.

Congratulations to the parents en big brother to be :), such wonderfull news, hopefully her HG will be better soon.
(and this is so 'funny' for me, they got married one day before me and my husband, prince George was born 4 days after our son and now I'm 7 weeks pregnant and they are also excpecting again :p)

First, congratulations to you!

Second, congratulations to the royal family! I hope that Catherine's pregnancy is a little easier this time.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1m
Prince William says it's been a tricky few days - a week or so - for Kate. "But we're basically thrilled. Early days."

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 27s
William: "We're hoping just things settle down and she feels a bit better. "

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 32s
"She is feeling OK thanks," William says. "I'm going to look father her now."

Wow. I have been posting for years and even I am stunned by some of the negativity. No wonder Harry is having such trouble finding someone.

Women can start experiencing morning sickness as early as three weeks into a pregnancy (link to the Mayo Clinic site below). It's very possible that Catherine didn't realize she was pregnant until a few days ago--so it seems mean to criticize her for not waiting until her schedule was completely clear.

I suggest the critics take a deep breath or two. The people who expected Catherine to go to Oxford will get over it. It would be a shame if it turns out she can't go to Malta, but perhaps the royal family will send someone in her place and she will reschedule soon. Reasonable adults will understand.

Symptoms of pregnancy: What happens right away - Mayo Clinic

Wonderful good news, so sorry to hear she is so ill. I hope she isn't sicker with this one, I was with my second but didn't have this extreme condition. If the timing is the same as the last one,late April for due date.

Last edited:
Thank goodness for some good news! I'm glad that the doctors are able to treat her at KP and not hospital. I, too, was surprised and expected her to get pregnant after the Malta trip, but mother nature often has different ideas! Many congratulations to the Cambridge family and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

It's a wonderful news! :) Congratulations to William, Catherine, George and their families :)

Wow. I have been posting for years and even I am stunned by some of the negativity. No wonder Harry is having such trouble finding someone.

Women can start experiencing morning sickness as early as three weeks into a pregnancy (link to the Mayo Clinic site below). It's very possible that Catherine didn't realize she was pregnant until a few days ago--so it seems mean to criticize her for not waiting until her schedule was completely clear.

I suggest the critics take a deep breath or two. The people who expected Catherine to go to Oxford will get over it. It would be a shame if it turns out she can't go to Malta, but perhaps the royal family will send someone in her place and she will reschedule soon. Reasonable adults will understand.

Very sorry for Kate that she's experiencing this extreme form of pregnancy nausea again. I'd hoped that the second pregnancy would have an easier start. At least this time she's avoided being hospitalized again. Hopefully it will ease up over the next few weeks.

My own pregnancy nausea hit around the sixth week both times. I was ill, but not to the extreme that Kate is suffering.

I'm really happy and relieved William took up this air ambulance gig, It will give him the personal space to focus on family in the relative secluded confines of Norfolf plus he and \Kate will still perform public engagements but away from the bustle of London.

Exciting and wonderful news for the Cambridges! I didn't get fully through my Facebook feed this morning or I would have read the happy news an hour ago. It's a shame she's experiencing another bout of HG. Hopefully it won't be quite as severe as her first pregnancy and the Malta trip will go ahead. I sincerely doubt that Kate wants to cancel the trip anymore than we and the Maltese want her to cancel.

That would be a great surprise if the baby would be born at the queens 89th birthday.

I am soooo excited to see another royal baby, their ages will be as close as Wills and Harry, which I think is wonderful!! I pray Kate feels better soon, how awful to be so sick every time you get pregnant, I was hoping it was just with Prince George because he was the first. I cant wait till the gender and name game begins!!
Congrats!!!!

This is such lovely news. I'm so happy for them. I'm sorry to hear that she is once again suffering from HP, I hope she gets well soon.

The news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are to become parents for the second time was confirmed on Monday morning.

"There has been speculation for months that she may be pregnant again," said Gordon Rayner.

"In the end Kensington Palace, just as they did with Prince George, managed to keep the pregnancy a secret from everybody. They got to make the announcement without anybody knowing in advance, which is a victory for them," he added.
Video: Kate Middleton pregnant: how news of second royal baby broke - Telegraph

Thank you for this. I can't believe some of the negativity.

Roya Nikkhah @RoyaNikkhah · 1m
Prince Harry said Prince George "will be over the moon" to have a sibling. He said Kate had felt "pretty poorly" when he last saw her.

Neil Henderson @hendopolis · 1m
Reporter: Of course with that news your chance of becoming King are reduced aren't they?
Harry: (laughs) Great!

Simon Vigar @simonvigar5 · 43s
#RoyalBaby #harry says kate was pretty sick when he saw her but 'exciting news' and he cannot wait to see William 'suffer more' @5_News now

Emma Wright @EmmaWrightITV · 15m
Prince Harry says its very exciting news, I can't wait to see my brother suffer more especially if its a girl @itvnews #royalbaby

I thought William handled the press very well. Commented on their news, but brought the conversation back to the big domestic and international events currently unfurling.

It's very thoughtful he did that but the world news have been so depressing for a while now. There's been too much news of wars and death and I think God gave the Cambridge's and the world some good news and help put some excitement and smiles on people faces again.

Great and exciting news. I am glad they didn't wait too long for their second child. All the best and hopefully we see Kate very soon.

Congratulations to the couple!

I'm just surprised they chose to have another child shortly after the first one. But I'm sure they know better!

Congratulations to the couple!

I'm just surprised they chose to have another child shortly after the first one. But I'm sure they know better!

Maybe the pregnancy just happened and wasn't planned:flowers:. Just some time ago Willima said that "one is enough at the moment". Just guessing

Onto 9 months of analyzing her bump and what she wears..

Congrats though. It sucks she is so sick again but I'm sure they're very pleased. I hope it's a girl.

I don’t understand how a friend, (Jessica Hay), whom the Duchess has not seen for many years, is able to accurately predict two pregnancies? I thought maybe the Royal Couple would have another baby, maybe, Autumn, 2015. But it appears a Spring Baby is on the way. By Spring, I presume March, April, or May. Anyway took me completely by surprise as I thought all the latest rumours were wrong. I hope it’s a baby brother for George, not for any particular reason, just seeing how close William and Harry are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom