The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said ANYONE was stupid or selfish or don't care about their babies!
sheesh!!!

Read the post. She basically said the reason why Kate did not give birth at home was because Kate was smarter and less selfish than that and cared about her baby more than that.So mothers who do make that choice must naturally be the opposite. But that is way off topic is I not? So let's just drop it.

Last edited:
I have some suggestions for this baby , please don't come tomorrow or on Saturday . Both days are already booked out on my calendar with family obligations . So I heard the 30th is a nice day , think about it .

If there gonna be induction. Maybe they prefer to wait the natural birth, who knows. If the baby doesn't show any signs of distress and placenta isn't getting old then they can wait.

I have heard that induction makes the contractions also much more painful...And many women are against breaking the water before contractions.

I didn't say a nurse broke the waters before contractions started. Only after contractions are strong and regular. I should have emphasized that.

Last time, my husband said that the baby will wait for me. Meaning it will wait until our vacation are over. Little George was born exactly the next day we came back home.

Now my husband says the number 2 will be born in May. So we have some time left... :p:ROFLMAO:

To me, its looking more like a MAY PRINCESS and not APRIL after all.

Apparently, today the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge sent round boxes of cakes to the waiting fans outside the hospital; each one was tied with a piece of PINK RIBBON!!

NOT A BLUE RIBBON IN SIGHT! Tonight's EVENING STANDARD.

Seems like Wednesday or Thursday the baby will be here. I think the press team was at the hospital making sure everything is ready to go and possibly briefing the staff.

The Cambridge's having coffee and pastries delivered to the waiting fans, was a really nice gesture.

I read somewhere that was a myth. Babies come when they want.
My 2 friends with all their children have completed 40 weeks.

Maybe. If she will be induced she needs to be at hospital a few hours before they start. They monitor the baby then they induce.

Royal baby: Kate spotted driving Prince George away from Buckingham Palace as wait continues
Kate Middleton picks up Prince George from swimming lesson - hellomagazine.com
Yep. I haven't heard anything about second babies coming any earlier. It all just depends on when the baby is ready.

@DashRoyal: Accd to @EwartRoyale, the PR officers have pretty much affirmed that William & Kate will meet the press when they emerge with their new baby.

Last time, my husband said that the baby will wait for me. Meaning it will wait until our vacation are over. Little George was born exactly the next day we came back home.

Now my husband says the number 2 will be born in May. So we have some time left... :p:ROFLMAO:

George was born during a storm, when the electricity fell out and I only found out about the birth a hour or two later. I have the feeling I will miss this birth too. Thursday evening I can't go on the internet, it may be born then. ;)

My daughter (a midwife) was due on August 5th.
Her best friend married on August 23rd and my daughter was a witness at the ceremony
My granddaughter was born on August 25th.

Everyone has her own pregnancy!

The duchess will be monitored carefully, so be patient till the birth-announcement is made

First I have to say that I've been around here for years now (about 7 years or so), always too shy to write something (mostly because I don't consider my english good enough for this, but whatever lol) and right now I just CAN'T STAND to be quiet, because just like you I AM GOING CRAZY HERE (in a good way lol) waiting for the little one.
When George was born I couldn't manage to hang here as much as I do now but this time it's been so wonderful to read your comments and opinions, following every stage of Kate's pregnancy with people who understand so much about royals and royalty! I love you all :lol:

Just to stay on topic: I do think she's overdue. She said "mid-end April" and the parking restrictions end by April 30. I presume they thought that by April 30 it would be over, as when doctors determine the due date they usually say it can happen few days earlier or later... but it's just a thought, maybe she's not overdue and I am just too anxious about it lol

I hope you understand my english, as I said, not very good at if

Carol

First I have to say that I've been around here for years now (about 7 years or so), always too shy to write something (mostly because I don't consider my english good enough for this, but whatever lol) and right now I just CAN'T STAND to be quiet, because just like you I AM GOING CRAZY HERE (in a good way lol) waiting for the little one.
When George was born I couldn't manage to hang here as much as I do now but this time it's been so wonderful to read your comments and opinions, following every stage of Kate's pregnancy with people who understand so much about royals and royalty! I love you all :lol:

Just to stay on topic: I do think she's overdue. She said "mid-end April" and the parking restrictions end by April 30. I presume they thought that by April 30 it would be over, as when doctors determine the due date they usually say it can happen few days earlier or later... but it's just a thought, maybe she's not overdue and I am just too anxious about it lol

I hope you understand my english, as I said, not very good at if

Carol
Wow, your English is very good. I even tried finding flaws after reading it, and it's good. So I think it's the self confidence and not the english that's lacking :D

Also, I think she's a few days over due date as well. But what people forget is that it doesn't mean late. A due date is an estimation of when a baby can come and 2 weeks before and after that is considered the "normal birth span". So it's actually more like a month that the baby can come. People stare themselves blind on that due date when in reality only about 5% of kids are born on their due date.

Welcome Duchess Caroline! Your English was great.

It's so nice that people can come from all over the world and do the same thing- refresh their internet to see if something has changed on Royal Baby watch ?

That's what I did the whole day waiting for George to be born. I was not very productive at work that day. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

To me, its looking more like a MAY PRINCESS and not APRIL after all.

Apparently, today the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge sent round boxes of cakes to the waiting fans outside the hospital; each one was tied with a piece of PINK RIBBON!!

NOT A BLUE RIBBON IN SIGHT! Tonight's EVENING STANDARD.
The bakery chose the ribbons .

Yikes! I already feel bad for a little boy when he eventually realizes so many people were disappointed and it will be worse than it was with George this time.this is really becoming out of hand.

I won't be disappointed if the baby's a boy. Two little boys would be as cute as anything--remember little William and Harry! But I was thinking...if the baby does come in May it would be neat because of the historic name possibility. Queen Mary was known as "May" to her family. :flowers:

While there are some that may be disappointed if she has a boy, I think most people are just hoping she has a healthy baby.

Your English is excellent, DuchessCaroline. Welcome to the forums!

Yikes! I already feel bad for a little boy when he eventually realizes so many people were disappointed and it will be worse than it was with George this time.this is really becoming out of hand.

People wanted Harry to be a girl but it doesn't seem to have ruined his life. People will get over it quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

While there are some that may be disappointed if she has a boy, I think most people are just hoping she has a healthy baby.
I've read somewhere that prince Charles wants to have a granddaughter, maybe he will be the most disappointed. I hope he doesn't show it this time...

I want the baby to be a boy because I think boys in that environment have it easier than girls

Both William and Charles wanted a girl.Kate wanted a boy.

I'm wanting another boy. Two little boys are so cute and little friends together.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

A boy would be my choice. Two boys will be playmates. Then perhaps a girl later, lovely for a girl to have two elder brothers.

It looks like things have changed and we may get an announcement if she goes into labor in the middle of the night.

@royallfocus1: @MaxFosterCNN it was pointed out today by KP spokesperson that 8am deadline is not set in stone and announcement could come at any time

I wish I could find a picture, but... many years ago I saw a napkin(serviette) designed for a baby shower. It was the cutest thing - and so true! It showed a baby sitting in what was of course the womb, looking up with hands on hips, saying "you can yell your head of but I'm not coming out til I'm darn well ready!"

A boy would be my choice. Two boys will be playmates. Then perhaps a girl later, lovely for a girl to have two elder brothers.

Although the Duke and Duchess have indicated in the past that they would like to have a "big family", I am not sure they will try for a third child considering the discomfort the Duchess went through in the early stages of her two pregnancies. I don't have any particular preference for a boy or a girl, but, in case they choose not to have any more children, it would be nice if they had a girl this time with a Victorian regal name like Alice.

Although the Duke and Duchess have indicated in the past that they would like to have a "big family", I am not sure they will try for a third child considering the discomfort the Duchess went through in the early stages of her two pregnancies.

You may be right, but the "discomfort" in the last stage of pregnancy doesn't deter many women from repeating the experience! ;)

I want a boy :bounce:
Because if they have a boy this time, I think they'll try a girl and we'll have more of what is happening now anytime soon :flowers:

But I will be happy whether it's a girl or boy (like everyone I assume) right now I JUST WANT A BIRTH :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I forgot to say thanks for your support, as I said, you are great and I love here!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom