The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

I'm so excited about the birth of this little baby , I'm pregnant as well (due in 12 days) and sitting at home checking the royalforums 10 times a day to see if something is happening . My son and prince George have an age difference of 4 days and now whe are at the end of our pregnancy together again, it is so funny (and William and Kate got married one they earlier than my husband and me as well).

Old 04-16-2015, 12:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hope that you have a safe and easy delivery elisabetteke!

Old 04-16-2015, 12:44 PM

I do also wish you all the best and a very safe arrival for your baby, elisabetteke!

-----

I am so excited!!! Cannot wait any longer. Still curious whether if the Duke and Duchess do really not know if it's a girl or a boy. What do you think?
Old 04-16-2015, 12:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think somebody from family knows future baby's gender. If I'm wrong, then they have a lot of patience to discover baby's gender at the last moment.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

KP said at the media briefing that they didn't know. If W&K don't know then their family doesn't know.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 04-17-2015, 12:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabetteke View Post
I'm so excited about the birth of this little baby , I'm pregnant as well (due in 12 days) and sitting at home checking the royalforums 10 times a day to see if something is happening . My son and prince George have an age difference of 4 days and now whe are at the end of our pregnancy together again, it is so funny (and William and Kate got married one they earlier than my husband and me as well).

First off...Congratulations and wishing all goes well for you and the little one!!

Second and just an idea...I'm a News Junkie to begin w/, so have the App due to that, butt if you download the BBC News App and set it up so you get notifications when something big happens, you'll find out w/no problem when Kate's in Labour. Hearing that beep doo doo beep sound they use was how I found out she was in Labour w/George and that they were expecting this little one. Now I have it on both iPadd Mini and iPod Touch and it works, but not sure about laptops or desktops.

Anyway...Just an idea. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-17-2015, 01:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Images-
Press Pens Are Erected At The Lindo Wing Ahead Of The Birth Of The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge's Second Child-

Pictures & News Photos | Getty Images

Everything is up and ready to go!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-17-2015, 08:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Does any member of the British royal family who has a birthday on April and May? It would be fun if the baby were to coincide with someone's birthday.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Serene Highness

The Queen's birthday is April 21st (only a couple of days from now).

It would be interesting to find out if any British royals or any royals had family members who shared the same birthday (different dates of birth) or who were born on the same day, same date of birth). Don't think they are too many, as least I can't think of any.

I would imagine that if that happened, having a surprise birthday party would be difficult (you would have to do them for both).
Old 04-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Serene Highness

Or she could be born on 29th -her parents anniversary :)
Old 04-17-2015, 11:10 PM
Courtier

The website for Australian magazine "Woman's Day" posted thirteen hours ago that the Duchess of Cambridge has been sighted at St Mary's Hospital.

They are saying though that this may only be for a last minute checkup.
Old 04-17-2015, 11:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
The website for Australian magazine "Woman's Day" posted thirteen hours ago that the Duchess of Cambridge has been sighted at St Mary's Hospital.

Well, 13 hours ago would have been approx 12:30pm London time, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say she definitely wasn't in labor even if she was sighted at St. Mary's Hospital. Clarence House would have announced it had she been admitted during the middle of the day.
Old 04-17-2015, 11:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnystar View Post
Well, 13 hours ago would have been approx 12:30pm London time, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say she definitely wasn't in labor even if she was sighted at St. Mary's Hospital. Clarence House would have announced it had she been admitted during the middle of the day.

Yes I'm hoping it was only for a checkup Sunnystar, don't want to not have at least some of the big build up and anticipation that PG's birth bought.

(Though "William Hill" the bookmakers is online saying it could all be over by Sunday midnight. Don't know what their thoughts are based on.)

The Royal Reporters are getting into the swing of things, posting photos of measuring their alloted media spot outside the hospital, and their setup near Buckingham Palace.

Emily Andrews has posted a photo of the scones for afternoon tea that will be on offer to the Duchess.

Not just clotted cream and jam, but honey too! (And yoghurt.) Yum.
Old 04-18-2015, 05:06 AM
Courtier

Lord Frederick WINDSOR son of PRINCE AND PRINCESS MICHAEL OF KENT
BORN 6 APRIL 1979

HM THE QUEEN
BORN 21 APRIL 1926

LADY Gabriella WINDSOR, daughter of PRINCE AND PRINCESS MICHAEL OF KENT
BORN 23 APRIL 1981

LADY HELEN WINDSOR (TAYLOR) DAUGHTER OF THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF KENT
BORN 28 APRIL 1964

LADY SARAH ARMSTRONG JONES DAUGHTER OF PRINCESS MARGARET
BORN 1 MAY 1964
Old 04-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

It would be a shame if the child was born on someones birthday. It would be nice for the child to have the day to him/herself and the child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge would get a lot of attention and over shadow the over royal. I also think that this is a special day and it would be nice not to share it with anyone.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, well...It's the nature which decides here...
Old 04-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
It would be a shame if the child was born on someones birthday. It would be nice for the child to have the day to him/herself and the child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge would get a lot of attention and over shadow the over royal. I also think that this is a special day and it would be nice not to share it with anyone.
Once you are old enough, you don't mind sharing your special day with someone else... I really don't think that the Queen would mind sharing her day at all, and I think it would be special for both of them to have that connection.
Old 04-18-2015, 03:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post

Given as the only other person on that list of April/early May birthdays who is a royal is the Queen, I doubt a shared birthday is likely to cause one royal to be over shadowed by another...
Old 04-18-2015, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post

The magazine issued another tweet saying that they had "reached out" to KP who replied that they did not respond to speculation.

Sorry but cant find the original tweet.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Heir Apparent

It's not like the Queen is going to throw a tantrum and not go to her great grandson/daughter's birthday party if they share the same day. I am kind of rooting for the 23rd since its St George's day. Cheeks getting a little brother or sister on his day.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Closed Thread