The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt this baby will born today. No signs of it. Of course contractions can start anytime but it's already past afternoon in London.

I'm not quite sure what afternoon has to do with it, babies can be born anytime. She might be perfectly fine right now, and in an hour be in labour.

Then 99% of us have to work :sad:
I have to work too but still I will have an opportunity to read an announcement on Twitter if that happens. As for the rest, i don't want to watch the Lingo's door online, waiting for news. Everything will be announced at time.
Still I hope the baby will be here untill tomorrow's evening.

I'm not quite sure what afternoon has to do with it, babies can be born anytime. She might be perfectly fine right now, and in an hour be in labour.
Yes, but labour itself takes a few hours. So baby just mightn't be able to make it in time.(Untill this day is over)
I am referring to this.
May increase the chance of Alice being in the name if the baby is born today and is a gir
l?

Every birth is different....being a second doesn't mean it will be faster.

LaRae

Was William supposed to go the service at the Abbey with his grandparents? Because it doesn't appear that he is there?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Was William supposed to go the service at the Abbey with his grandparents? Because it doesn't appear that he is there?

He is down only to attend the Cenotaph service.

I was thinking it was a sign of baby activity if he was supposed to go and then didnt?

If she does give birth on Monday that will make People magazine happy - they were predicting that day.

The Telegraph has her due date today;
When will Kate give birth? - Telegraph

Since we're all bored and waiting - did everyone see that spinner charm in the article on the DM? I think it's kind of cute.
Marry British Royalty Spinner Charm

And the DM is so low on information they're reporting gossip about the royals from the Globe of all places.
Diana and Prince Charles had a 'secret daughter' living in hiding | Daily Mail Online

The Globe also had up an article not too long ago that several members of congress were in fact space aliens. Just to put it in perspective.

Last edited:
So, we're all agreed that Monday is inconvenient for our merry little band of Royal watchers. Someone needs to let Kate and that bun in her oven know so they can get with the program and get this baby born! ;-)

I don't want the baby to be born on the 29th . That's my mother's birthday and we are all expected to come over .

If we all confer and make a list of most/least inconvenient times to watch this labor and birth from afar, we can tweet it over to KP or something.

If we all confer and make a list of most/least inconvenient times to watch this labor and birth from afar, we can tweet it over to KP or something.

Well, as a Brit who works from home, I have no preference one way or the other - but I am sure our friends from different time-zones will! Nonetheless, I am sure Catherine and the new baby will not concede to any of our requests! :D

There'll be nothing to see until the day following the birth at the earliest, so you wouldn't be missing anything.

A ward at St Mary's has been closed because of a superbug, a report in the "Telegraph" is saying.

Not the ward were the Duchess is due, so no change of plan a Buckingham Palace spokesperson is quoted as saying.

Last edited:
It's not even the same building that houses the Lindo Wing.

I hope baby doesn't arrive on the 29th. It would be nicer for Kate and William to have their anniversary to themselves.

No way! It would be the best anniversary present to each other ever!

I was born day after my parents anniversary, when I was little I would tell my grandparents I stayed with you and grandpa when mommy and daddy got married...
Their anniversary was May 19th,I was born on the 20th...

So the rouse psychic was wrong.
No baby on Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not even the same building that houses the Lindo Wing.

Good to hear Skippyboo.

"Daily Mail" now running an article about it too.

Oh no GracieGiraffe - we haven't even started on the eco-nappies Auntie Pippa was spotted buying in Geneva!

Eco-nappies? And here I was under the impression that cloth diapers were the most economical and ecologically sensitive nappies around...

Eco-nappies? And here I was under the impression that cloth diapers were the most economical and ecologically sensitive nappies around...

Yes Sunnystar, "economical" isn't the word for these - which are "all the rage in Europe" - at four pounds per nappy.

Pippa is reported as also browsing a high-end baby boutique in Geneva, enquiring about their one hundred and forty pound rocking chair.

And look out for the "Arsene et les Piplettes" brand babygrows an eyewitness reports she has spent a "small fortune" on.

(And these were in neutral colours - no blue or pink signals being given.)

Last edited:
Wow last post was yesterday. xD It seems everyone is tired of waiting, since everytime I come here there are a always a few posts to read.

The baby must feel great inside his mommy ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom