The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see normal people who didn't find out on the first may want to find on the second. Say you have a boy first, if its a girl you need different clothes or you may have change your housing because you will eventually need a another bedroom.

But these sort of issues are not that big of a deal to WK and if they did know, why tell. They are extremely private. People will find out when the baby is born they don't have to know beforehand. They didn't even announce George's birth right away but waited 4hrs which is totally their right to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:bang: :eek: Would you believe I'm over on the Mail Online reading about how Kate is again suffering from her extreme form of morning sickness ( I know technically it's something other than morning sickness but can't remember what it's called) and there are crazy posts by people claiming that she isn't really pregnant but being fitted for a prosthetic belly? I hadn't even realized that rumor existed. Plus some really crazy Brit is pushing the weird wellaware1 site, run by some guy who thinks everyone famous in the world ( including the British royal family) are just actors hired by some darker force and they aren't real. I came over hear just to read posts by sane people. It would be hard to be famous these days.

Throw in the inevitable chunk of racism and sexism and that's a pretty standard Daily Mail comments thread. It's best just to ignore it.

Anyone who takes the comments on that site even remotely seriously (or as a barometer of the opinion of the British public at large) is more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

I can see normal people who didn't find out on the first may want to find on the second. Say you have a boy first, if its a girl you need different clothes or you may have change your housing because you will eventually need a another bedroom.

But these sort of issues are not that big of a deal to WK and if they did know, why tell. They are extremely private. People will find out when the baby is born they don't have to know beforehand. They didn't even announce George's birth right away but waited 4hrs which is totally their right to do so.

I agree that they have a right to find out without informing me right away, and if they tell a little white lie that they don't know when they do, it's no biggie. I'll find out soon enough.

You can first learn the gender of the baby between weeks 16 and 20.

It isn't likely that they'll tell us the gender of the baby before it's born. There is a tradition of the BRF not releasing the gender of a baby before the birth, and it's been implied that the members themselves don't find out in advance either.
With Chorionic Vilus Sampling you get the genetics at 11-12 weeks. With Amniocentisis the test is performed at exactly 16 weeks and you get the genetics about 10 days later.

:bang: :eek: Would you believe I'm over on the Mail Online reading about how Kate is again suffering from her extreme form of morning sickness ( I know technically it's something other than morning sickness but can't remember what it's called) and there are crazy posts by people claiming that she isn't really pregnant but being fitted for a prosthetic belly? I hadn't even realized that rumor existed. Plus some really crazy Brit is pushing the weird wellaware1 site, run by some guy who thinks everyone famous in the world ( including the British royal family) are just actors hired by some darker force and they aren't real. I came over hear just to read posts by sane people. It would be hard to be famous these days. I hope that Kate gets over her morning sickness quicker this time - it must be scary. I read that you can miscarry from what she has. Does anyone know when she is due or has it been announced?

Yeah, the DM seems to attract that sort of person for some reason. I was reading through a few comments on the article recently posted in this thread over there and someone suggested that the way Kate wears her eyeliner is part of her manipulating Prince William because she does it the same way Diana did. In the poster's words, "she's trying to say 'look at me, I'm just like your mother!' " I just tell myself that they don't actually believe the nonsense they write. How could they?

Throw in the inevitable chunk of racism and sexism and that's a pretty standard Daily Mail comments thread. It's best just to ignore it.

Anyone who takes the comments on that site even remotely seriously (or as a barometer of the opinion of the British public at large) is more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Truer words have rarely been spoken here on TRF. That site is literally painful to read at times...like biting down hard on an infected wisdom tooth.

Truer words have rarely been spoken here on TRF. That site is literally painful to read at times...like biting down hard on an infected wisdom tooth.

PetticoatLane: said:

Both of you have a really great sense of humor, I loved both your comments and when I read DM I feel like I am being dumb down, it's mostly for the pictures of homes of royals and high spenders that I go there for, being into interior design and decorating and the past, it's a good place to see what's for sell other then that, who in their right mind would believe any of that junk they print, next it will be Bey and J whatever his name is are running for president and the KKK Klan is right behind them......:ROFLMAO:

Isn't with pregnancy it is one of those all or nothing situations - you are pregnant or your not :)

I guess she will pass the 12 weeks by the end of the month

With having to deal with severe HG once again this time around, I would imagine that if anyone walked up to Kate and asked her long long she has been
pregnant, she'd say "forever". She really probably wishes it was all over and done with.

She would of been at least 6 weeks when the announcement was made.

I'm not sure it's actually known how far along she is at the moment.

Let us simply hope that Catherine is coming to the end of her first trimester very soon indeed. As a man, I cannot cope with a moment of sickness let alone weeks and weeks of it. My admiration for Catherine and all women who suffer during pregnancy is limitless and I 'm beginning to feel just awful for her in this terrible time.

I think we are going to get the birth month next monday.

I am pretty sure with george they waited till she was past her 12th week. Which means she was prob 13 weeks.

I think she is in her 12th week now...and if thats the case we will probably find out next week that she is due in April..

She would of been at least 6 weeks when the announcement was made.

Technically, one is '6 weeks along' when you take the pregnancy test. It is calculated from the first day of the last cycle, even though it is highly unlikely that one got pregnant that day!

Here in France one can find out she is pregnant when she is four weeks along. I don't know how the pregnancy's length is calculated in the United Kingdom. In France, being four weeks pregnant means the baby has been conceived two weeks ago and the last menstruations (sorry for be crude) were four weeks ago. The due date is the end of the fortieth week.

So.. when they say ten weeks is it more or less? I'm losing the gist of things now.

Well 10 weeks along means usually that the baby is about 8 weeks old. One starts to count at the first day of the last cycle which is the reason for the 2 weeks gap. :)

You cannot go by when she got sick. I had HG with all 4 of mine and I got sick before I missed my first period. Then I was sick until I had the baby. It was so bad with my second one that I was in the hospital over Thanksgiving(the end of Nov.) and he was born on Feb 16th. Not fun.

How awful to be sick like this most of us endure a day or two with the flu a few years apart. Not day after day. At least she has kept the baby.

I don't think the media really knows how far along she is. Some of the articles say she's 10 weeks and some say she's 12. Reporters are just guessing at this point.

I really hope she gets better soon. I can't imagine how rough this has been for her.

I don't think the media really knows how far along she is. Some of the articles say she's 10 weeks and some say she's 12. Reporters are just guessing at this point.

I really hope she gets better soon. I can't imagine how rough this has been for her.

I think we can assume that she's more than 6 weeks. She's also probably less than 13 weeks.

It's been 5 weeks since they announced the pregnancy, so unless they announced it the day she got pregnant she's probably at least 6 weeks, presumably more. I would guess that she's less than 13 weeks, because they seemed to give more information about the pregnancy/due date once Kate was out of the first trimester when she was pregnant with George. Granted, as we don't know what George's exact due date was (and don't need to) we don't really know just how far out of the first trimester Kate was when the more news announcement was made.

Caution - pap photos. Hence the US tabloid address. But he looks so cute in his glasses.

How the heck did the paps know when and where they were going? I ready today in another tabloid that Kate is fearful there is a mole among her staff - I think she might be correct.

I think she's due right around the Queen's birthday. Most people get sick at 6 weeks.

I felt sick all day and all night - not HG, but just that wretched feeling all day. Only vomited in the mornings.

How the heck did the paps know when and where they were going? I ready today in another tabloid that Kate is fearful there is a mole among her staff - I think she might be correct.

I really, really hope it isn't true. That's awful if it is. I'd feel so betrayed. =\

She looks very healthy to me!: smile, able to walk, plump face! Honestly I was expecting her thin and sickly-looking!:whistling:

I guess she won't pull out of her engagement next week! She must be past her 12 week scan and I daresay the baby is due in late April...

On a side note: I agree with the posts above: there must be some "insider" info otherwise I can't explain myself why the paps knew that they will have had a check up... I guess they are the same who took George's pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom