The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 02:57 AM
Courtier

I was just thinking usually its a girl and a boy with other members of the Royal Family, and then no more after that. But yes they could have more, that's true.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnystar View Post
I'd also be surprised if they stop at just 2. I think they'll have at least 3, maybe 4.
Tonight I dreamed they had in the next (third) pregnancy twins and that only one year after the twins were born they will have another beautiful daughter.

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:10 AM
Courtier

I hope she will be able to travel to Malta, if she is well enough. But as it's a 2-day trip, it will have to be up to her doctors.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:58 AM
Majesty

Prince Charles said he hopes it will be a girl this time...

I think he will get another grandson instead
Old 09-10-2014, 05:47 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Prince Charles said he hopes it will be a girl this time...

I think he will get another grandson instead
Didn´t Charles hope for a Girl as well, when Harry was on his way?
BYe Bine
Old 09-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h
The Duchess of Cambridge has pulled out of tonight's opening ceremony and tomorrow's athletics at the Invictus Games.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h
Kensington Palace says a decision will be taken closer to the time on whether Kate will go to Malta on September 20 and 21.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Didn´t Charles hope for a Girl as well, when Harry was on his way?
BYe Bine
Yes, but the stork seems to bring only boys to the family
Old 09-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Courtier

Pregnant Kate Middleton pulls out of Invictus Games opening ceremony | Mail Online

[All bets are off, as regards her Royal duties now]!

This is why I thought she will not go in for a large family.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent

I didn't see how she could possibly show up to this if she is continually getting sick. I would not be surprised if it is a little worse this time around also.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Commoner

I also think Malta is probably off. If I was getting sick round the clock, I'd want to be in my PJ's laying down even if I had been feeling better for a few days or parts of the day. My morning sickness wasn't predictable and the last thing I wanted to do was get dressed up and smile at people.

I feel bad for her, severe morning sickness is the worst!!
Old 09-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I really had to laugh at Harry's reaction to the announcement of a 2nd pregnancy. Always finding a way to get a "dig" in at his brother (and William does the same) shows the closeness of the two brothers and I would never, for a minute, think there was any kind animosity or serious competition between any of them for anything. I don't think the media and the general public really sees the closeness this family has.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Courtier

Prince Charles 'hoping for granddaughter' for royal baby number two | Mail Online

Diana announced both her pregnancies at 7 months.

Nov – William born in the following June
Feb – Harry born in the following September

Kate

Dec – George born in the following July
Sept – New baby due in April
Old 09-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I don't.

I think people in their position should set a good example, and limit reproduction to two children.

What they can afford is moot. Even the wealthiest cannot buy more resources. Many problems in the world today are directly attributable to overpopulation.
I respectfully disagree. I think William and Catherine (and others in position) should have many children, if they so desire. They have the monitory resources, so why stop at two if they can afford (and want five)? This couple loves children, and I don't see them stopping at two just because it may be executed, or because others in the family have done so. Look at Her Majesty; her and Prince Philip had four children, and there were no issues. It's not up to anyone, but the couple involved to determine how many children to bring into the world, as long as they're responsible, and are able to raise their children without depending on monitory assistance from others.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with a second child

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Prince Charles 'hoping for granddaughter' for royal baby number two | Mail Online

Diana announced both her pregnancies at 7 months.

Nov – William born in the following June

Feb – Harry born in the following September

Kate

Dec – George born in the following July

Sept – New baby due in April

Do you mean they were announced with 7 months to go?
Old 09-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Nobility

I think she means at 2 months ....same thing..sorry I read and re read and had started this,post..she's only a month...
Weren't they on vacation,holiday in August?
Old 09-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Heir Apparent

It could have been George's birthday. That was 7 weeks ago. Apparently HG starts around week 6-8. Ironically 40 weeks from 7-22 is the end of April right around Apr 29. How cool would that be if the baby comes on their wedding anniversary.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
It could have been George's birthday. That was 7 weeks ago. Apparently HG starts around week 6-8. Ironically 40 weeks from 7-22 is the end of April right around Apr 29. How cool would that be if the baby comes on their wedding anniversary.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

That would be a nice Anniversary present indeed. It could also be born on The Queen Birthday as well

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 09-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Always finding a way to get a "dig" in at his brother (and William does the same) shows the closeness of the two brothers and I would never, for a minute, think there was any kind animosity or serious competition between any of them for anything. I don't think the media and the general public really sees the closeness this family has.
It is absolutely marvelous that William and Henry have a closeness! It is absolutely nice to have a brother!!
Old 09-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Okay, I have cleaned up the thread so let's try to be mindful of a couple of things:

1) Let's treat each other with respect, even if you happen to disagree with someone. So there is no need for the snarky comments, the aggrieved parties or those who enjoy stirring the pot.
2) There is no need to reference other royal forums, to be quite honest....what happens anywhere else doesn't need to impact what happens here and vice versa.
3) We also don't need an open discussion about the birds and the bees. While we all know how it happens, there are some TRFers who are fairly young (we have members who encompass a variety of different ages), so we don't need to do it here.

A civil and open discussion is greatly appreciated.

Zonk

Old 09-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Commoner

Thank you Zonk, a lot.